All Comments on 'Sharing a Room Ch. 07'

by pjhale121

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

quite excellent ! sincere thanks for sharing the passion !

1jbm1jbmover 8 years ago
A very hot story

I have read all stories in this series and loved it.

I also got horny and stayed in an aroused state.

I would love to have such an experience with my own wife.

Thanks for a very good story

I look forward to more

Joe

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Well

I loved the start of this series. Then the demeaning treatment in the BDSM put me off, but the last part of the foursome, after the roleplay, was very very hot. It is difficult to believe that they never pursuited that kind of experience again. All in all a great read, well told, though some parts of it was not what get my mojo running.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly perceptive story

Thanks for a terrific series. The whole series was well written. The sex was "hot," but more importantly, the psychological insight was much deeper than the usual "stroke story." The way you explored each character's needs, and the way you allowed their actions to positively nurture the relationships, elevated this series into the top level of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All Are Happy and Content....Not!

Let's face it...now that Lisa has had a big cock and got fucked like never before..hubby's dick just don't cut the mustard any more...So she has affairs with big dicked co-workers and hubby is never the wiser...hahaha! He is in never never land anyway.

pjhale121pjhale121over 7 years agoAuthor
Yes, happy and content

@anonymous, That is certainly one potential outcome of this story (“woman’s fascination with penis size overrules all other reasons for her attraction to a man”) and one that I found written plenty of other places on this site. I decided to explore a different aspect, that love and sharing intimately with a well-understood life partner can also bring mutual physical satisfaction. Thanks, though, for taking the time to let me know how you would have ended it if you’d written it. Many a good idea has come from considering someone else’s view point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series. Wife loved it!

Read it to her over two nights and she adored the action and the romance of it. Great job!

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
alert the tabloids

Yes, folks, step right this way and see the eighth wonder of the world... a man who understands the emotional heart of women. This author is a member in good standing of the man club and an honorary member of the girl club.

pjhale121pjhale121almost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback Thanks

@anon – Thanks for the feedback. Constructive comments are always appreciated; hopefully make the writing better. I do try to understand my character motivations and that leads me to occasionally put what I think female characters are thinking into my stories. But of course, I’m a male who really doesn’t know what women think. So, do I get “plus a half star” for attempting to develop my female characters or “minus a half star” for presumptuous male idiocy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Strong finish

I'm glad I finished the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous