All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 18'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i really hope they get back together soon. kinda tired of sleeing seb sleep around..

ChmanzonChmanzonabout 11 years ago
little drawn out

I agree with Anon, I'm losing interest to be honest. Getting kinda tired of the same thing for a while, all of Seb's sleeping around and not learning anything. Would appreciate some kinda of closure or reconciliation btwn him and Rory first. Just seems too drawn out for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's nice to see that it isn't all about just Rory and Sebastian

Why is someone under an obligation to "learn something" from sleeping around? This isn't a morality tale.

RosenkrantzRosenkrantzabout 11 years ago
I'm loving it.

I like the feel of the story. We get to see Sebastian grow, and eventually become someone who's right for Rory. Unlike the other comments, I think that all this background is pretty necessary. I normally hate too much info, but you do it in a way that doesn't make it seem like information overload. We're just learning about Sebastian's life without Rory. Thank you for continuing to write, and for another great chapter(:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i liked it but im really hoping for an ending soon. i really want them back together and were already at chapter 18. hoping we get to see everything go back to normal soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh damn, it's just so unfortunate that Sebastian is attached when he finally runs into Rory and to someone who sounds like a nice guy too. I also don't mind the pace of the story and see it as Seb growing up. Harry made my skin crawl. I just wish we got more of Rory's point of view, but I understand that Seb is the main narrator so it's not a big deal.

LaVieErotiqueLaVieErotiqueabout 11 years ago

Like Banquo at the banquet, Rory's presence remains in Sebastian's life, were he to know it. The twists and turns of true love. And you've made this a true love indeed, and no matter the obstacles........they'll get there.

Love it.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 11 years ago

Don't let people knock you off your pace. I love how Sebastian is growing up in spite of himself and Rory is starting to realize who he needs. Sure, in a perfect world we'd have the whole story right now to read, but you're doing right by your characters.

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

I really like the direction this story is taking. Rory and Sebastian both needed this time apart to grow up and discover themselves. When they do get back together (I think you dropped that info in a prior chapter, but it could be wishful thinking on my part) I think their relationship will be stronger and ready for the future.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Awesome chapter!

While I can't wait for them to get back together,I do understand and appreciate the speed of the story. I think it was good for them to have some time apart to truly appreciate what they shared and to mature more.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks again for sharing your writing.

:)

metajinxmetajinxabout 11 years ago

All the time while reading Sebastian's part I felt jealous on behalf of Rory. It's very lively and realistic, but the romantic in me just wants to point a finger on Sebastian and throw swear words at him :D If this doesn't come to a happy ending, I'll probably lose a few strands of hair.

BlueOleanderBlueOleanderabout 11 years ago
Craziness!

All these folks who are wishing for a quick ending are out of their mind! You are an excellent story teller and I personally want to see this story continue forever! I feel like poor Rory has gotten the raw end of this deal. Braces and a stomach bug while Seb is off sleeping with 20 guys?

Thanks for sharing your gift with us here. As always, it makes my day when I see one of my favorites has posted a new chapter!

truthfreedomlovetruthfreedomloveabout 11 years ago
another great chapter

I love this story. Rory's journey is a fascinating one that is leading him back to Rory. You are doing such a wonderful job, you are a great writer. Anxious to see how Rory is doing!

truthfreedomlovetruthfreedomloveabout 11 years ago

I meant to say Seb's journey! Anyway, I wonder how much we will learn about what Rory has been up to?

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32about 11 years ago

Brilliant.

This story just goes from strength to strength in my opinion. I feel like you're genuinely describing a real person with Seb and a real relationship between the two guys. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens next.

Don't be swayed by people telling you to hurry the story along, you are a very talented writer telling a very interesting and wonderful story which is as much about Seb's growth as a person as it is about Rory and Seb's relationship. I hope we also get to hear about Rory's growth without Seb too although the poor guy seems to be having a terrible time!

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I need more!! I am in love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really want to see them back together and work things out and to see how they cope once they are back together facing more challenges...fuck Sebastian is hot and hope they can reunite soon

stupidg8rl79stupidg8rl79about 11 years ago
Great job!!

Once again, you did a wonderful job. I'm so addicted to these characters. I can't wait to see what you have in store for them. I devoured this chapter, just like I did the others. I can't wait to see the guys reunite. I love how you gave us a glimpse of what Seb was up to, which allowed us to see him grow as a person. I hope you'll develop a little bit the Rory side of the story. He seems so miserable. I feel so much for him!

I hope you read all the comments and feedback/mails you receive :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so good!!!

I cannot believe how good this story is! I'm surprised that Rory hadnt gotten back in his old eating habbits after Sebastian kissed someone else. But you are such a great writer and I really love Rory he is just so cute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amaizing

This was brilliant BUT i wanna knw whats happening with Rory though. Sab is buzy being a whore, so whats up with Rory?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FANTASTIC

I would also lov to know what happened from rorys poi of view and als oto see what happened between him and sebastian

lacedaemonlacedaemonabout 11 years ago

Please post the next chapter soon!!

SexySariSisterSexySariSisterabout 11 years ago

I love this story. I love these characters. Sebastian has been making me furious and happy in the last few chapters. I love your writing style, and the characters you create. I will be anxiously awaiting the next installment to this Rory and Sebastian saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I hope Rory and Sebastian can make up soon and address more issues as a couple. I also hope that we get to see Rory address his body image soon seeing that at least Sebastian has a gone through A LOTof character progression. Maybe Sevastian can help Rory in regards to his body image issue as well as his self confidence I mean the last thing Rory said to Sebaatian as he broke down knowing Sebastian cheated on him was heartbreaking to read. Hope to see more soon!!!!

yaoigurlyaoigurlabout 11 years ago
Love it

I am an impatient being...and i am waiting for this next chapter bubbling with excitement....i freaking love this story...everything so well written, believably vivid characters.... utterly beautiful. ^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please give us another chapter soon. We're dying here to know what happens to Rory and Sebastian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love your writing

I really enjoy your writing, I like your characters and i love the relationships you create. One critique I would make though is that you tend to reiterate what you've already said. An example is when you list all the people Seb slept with in one chapter you say something along the lines of "there were 4 bad fucks, 4 mediocre, and 3 fantastic but I won't go into detail" and then in the following chapter you go into detail.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When??

When is the next part coming out? :( am falling in love with this and i need to know what happens next please...

SebastiandoFanSebastiandoFanabout 11 years ago
Star crossed Lovers

Two lovers destined to be together. So i must know what happens next maybe they have a cup of coffee in the sandwich shop and then Rory leaves saying goodbye but gets muged and Sebastian comes to save the day :) Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart. Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First Contact?

I have been coming back to see if you have updated and I hope the next chapter will be a long one. I am really interested in how the two of them are going to interact after all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where's the hold-up?

Dude, seriously, speed it up -- the anticipation is KILLING me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ermm.....

omg am dieing here waiting for the next chapter to come out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Meeting

I've been checking back here every day pretty much since you posted this chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter when presumably Sebastian will fall back in love with Rory and realize he needs him back in his life :) Thanks for the best series on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Where's chapter 19, please, please, please . . .

Great story.

For me, one reservation: the whole threesome in the hotel thing was just wrong. Being a young guy at varsity, undiscriminating about who he slept with, is one thing - the threesome in the hotel is something quite different. Doesn't seem to fit into the story, because it seems like you're talking about a different character. The boy in the hotel is NOT a boy who would become a man who would marry Rory and remain faithful, and in my book, cheating on a partner is unforgivable. In order to enjoy the rest of this story, I'm going to have to pretend Sebastian didn't spend the last couple of chapters being a brainless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Who else thins this?

Who else thinks that this could become a book or be published because this CAN make the writer $$$$ who does not want that since he made this amazing novel.

Furthermore Don't ever stop writing Sebastiando ( Is that your name? ) :)

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32about 11 years ago

Anonymous I completely disagree with what you said about the threesome. Sebastian did exactly what I think most young guys would have done in that same situation. But more importantly it made him realise how hollow all that sleeping around was and that he wants more than just that. It also made him realise that if he wasn't careful he could end up just like harry. I actually think that whole thing is totally realistic and I can tell you as someone who went through my own slutty phase at university it doesn't prevent you from having a faithful and committed relationship in later life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more?

i need my Seb and Rory fix!! im on here everyday waiting for the next chapter. I'm hooked. Such an amazing story......please hurry!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
come back, please!

I absolutely love these guys and now that Sebastian is getting his head out of his ass I'd like to see where this goes.

Although, if Rory is going to get a terrible disease I don't think I can go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't say things like that!

Don't say things like that! You might jinx it!!!!! and i can't bear that :(

Anyway take your time don't want you to rush this and ruin it But i doubt it will be ruined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

is this the last part :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
now

If there isnt another chapter I will cry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Join the club

And i will cry with you mate!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly Amazing!

I just finished reading all 18 chapters, this is such an amazing story. you need to keep going and finish this story a part in the story made my eyes a little watery. overall your such an amazing writer! don't keep us waiting for too long! :)))

DovesongDovesongabout 11 years ago
Please...

please finish this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

gaaaaaaaaah please finish this!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Weird.....

Hmm....something is not normal here maybe it's gonna be like 8 pages long or just he's busy on holiday or something like that. All we can do is wait But!! if part 19 is gonna be the last part he makes to this series I bitch slap him !! No offence Your a 10/10 writer and author!!!

sebastiandosebastiandoabout 11 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Hi, everyone

First of all, a massive apologies for the delay. I wasn't feeling too great in February and work got a little crazy in March. The 19th instalment has now been split into 2 separate parts because I was struggling to write it fully and properly, and I really, really do want to get this right. The next part has been submitted now and I think it works out at about 2-3 pages long. The next one, the 20th, is a lot longer and is just Rory and Sebastian alone in a room together. I'm working on trying to do the same scene from both their POVs, one after the other, in the 20th installment. The series, by the way, is planned to run for 30. And thank you all for patience and feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting eagerly...

for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plz finish

Plz finish or continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous