All Comments on 'Training Aide Ch. 01'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Good story?

In a way yes, in a way no. Giving her husband to someone else was never stated was it? Yes he is submissive to his wife, most men are.

She wanted to polish her skills, is there something she is not telling him, like I want to have a stable?

What went on at the training session was never discussed yet she gave him away, and he doesn't even question that?

He thought she had a blasé attitude toward what was going to happen, of course, why would she care about her husband, or his concerns? The problem I have with this, is his lack of realizing what is going on in his life. At his age he should be thinking about retribution on Mistress Elaine, and his so called loving wife. Obviously he is in no position to do anything now, unless he is Rambo, or Jet Lee. There was absolutely no concern for her husband at any time. He had to see that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHA!

She assumed he liked her to dominate him? When he tells her to fuck off, what's she going to do? Beat him up? She's toast.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 5 years ago
good story

Yes it is. My second or third read. I tried many times to justify what happened here, and simply could not do it. The complete disregard for her husband, from start to finish. I would pay ten times the withdrawal fee, just to get even with Mistress Martial Arts, then the LOVING WIFE.

Please don't misunderstand me here, I loved what happened, but only because I read it before and knew what was happening, he didn't. My original read had to be something to read, as upset as I had become. She made him cry in front of his wife, now its her turn. No, No, No, No...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
627 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES