All Comments on 'Ben and Michelle's Lost Marriage'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Would have still kept her away

no way would have ever been with Michelle again what a wimp of a man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
twisted tale

Another twisted take of the mentally ill. Ugh, no it is not okay to cheat, no it is not okay to be a prostitute, yes you are a fool to associate with such people. No it is not love, it is pathology.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
Interesting story

I gave it a 4* but I know you'll be producing some high quality 5* work, soon.

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Ben must have been mentally ill or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
crap

total crap

looking4itlooking4itabout 11 years ago
Subject matter aside

I felt this story was a rambling, ambling mess. It was hard to follow and apparently the anonymous man was an idiot not connecting the two story tellers together. The epilogue was gratuitous and unbelievable at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's a bit confusing and rather sad. The saddest thingg is how many people live lives just this messed up.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
Don't quit your day job.

As another commenter has noted, (although he was perhaps being overly kind,) this story was a rambling mess. Another example of the classic "idiot plot," i.e. a plot which advances solely by reason of the fact that every person involved is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It wasn't as bad as people are writing.

It was slightly confusing at the beginning. It was difficult to tell who was speaking. But that is easy to remedy. The plot was different and shows imagination. I'm sure if it were fleshed out a little more it would be a good story to read.

I gave it a 3 but I hope you keep writing.

lokiloslokilosabout 11 years ago
Bad Ending

I didn't have a problem with how it was written. I could follow along just fine. My problem was that Ben and Michelle got back together again after Priya died. Why? And there really didn't seem to be any time delay between her death and them getting together. Yet you made a point to mention how Priya seemed to be Ben's soul mate. I would figure he'd be a little bit more broken up about her death. Maybe you just didn't bother to show that timeframe.

In fact, just get rid of the last 2 paragraphs and your rating probably jumps 20 points. Michelle can still turn her life around and Ben and Priya can still be happy and healthy. Everybody wins.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
It did ramble a bit

quite badly at times. A somewhat feeble storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just as sick

as possible. no star if you'd ask me. I really would like to know where in this horrible story you got off.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Well this was certainly ....different !

I haven't patronized escorts or prostitutes since I got out of the navy, but were I to so I'd never ask them how they got in the " Jizz Bizz " . Why ? I'd be terrified of hearing a story like this.

One thing I did admire is the author depicted how non-traditional and random families are today. The mom-dad parenting set with 2.2 kids nuclear model went out with newspaper subscriptions.

That being said unless this author is trying to appeal to some fringe demographic who disdain traditional plot development & exposition, he better work on his storytelling techniques.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I quit reading somewhere after one of the losers started talking

about some bimbo named "Priya" who had high breasts and lips that just begged to be kissed. Who the fuck talks like that to some asshole they just met?

If some jackass started laying his lame ass life story on me while I'm trying to relax while waiting for my companion to show up, I'ld kick him straight in the fucking junk and tell him to man up.

Ducky7Ducky7about 11 years ago
one comment said to keep your day job

Do that but also quit writing.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

gyjunkiegyjunkieabout 11 years ago
One star.

This is another story which makes me wish this site allowed giving a negative star for a story. I would have prefered to give it a negative 3 star rating. Couldn't stand any of the characters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awful

Actually, worse than that, just shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What a Strange Tale

Nonsensical at best. If you re-write this with more detail it might get better.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
I dunno

Which I hate worse, this story or MF's writing style.

Style? hmmph! I just don't wanna make the effort to find a better word to describe the awfulness of this story or the native incoherency of it's author.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Because she liked being a whore?

that is almost as perverse as "I raped her, but she liked it." What a sick hook on which to hang a story.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Truly worthless story, from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent premise, rotten execution. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read all the way through. Almost vomited at the conclusion. If I get this right, Ben marries a whore, takes in the whores bastard child then later in life becomes her pimp then takes her back as his wife? Did I get that right? What unmitigated bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous