All Comments on 'Bluff Ch. 05'

by Lara_Blackadaar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

boout time we heard from you again. i was so hoping to see them finally get to the next stage and cant wait for more.

Lara_BlackadaarLara_Blackadaaralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Ha!

I know, I know, Redlion. I feel shame for my slack-assery. Unfortunately, I must disappoint you by saying this will, for the time being, close the book (so to speak) on Hank and Alex. There are other characters and other stories demanding attention and that is where I will be aiming my focus for a while. Hopefully, you'll enjoy those when they are ready. Cheers!

raconteuseraconteusealmost 11 years ago
Perfect

Sigh...Thank you. I was right to trust you. Thank you for an unforgettable reading experience, marvellous language, and laughter. Oh, and glorious sex. Not the easiest combo, but you pulled it off. Perfectly.

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowover 9 years ago

Bloody brilliant. I want more of Hank. You did such a great job with the perspective of Alex, leaving Hank still something of a mystery even at the end. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You are a very good story teller and writer

risgrynsfiskrisgrynsfiskover 8 years ago
smiling

Nice. I was smiling all the way.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Just... wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Delicious! Amazing and fun story! Didn't really care for the condom bit... Yeah, reality, but sucks some of the fun out, heh. Hell, if I had to bother with condoms I'd never cum!

I really kinda liked the shortish chapters, kinda bite sized reading, hehe, though prolly wasn't as fun for the folks reading them as they were being posted and having to wait for the next one, hehe.

Thanks for writing and sharing!!

visionlessonevisionlessoneover 6 years ago
nice build up

Well, the story line was certainly refreshing. Sometimes, authors overdo the sensory impressions or get stuck in the blind thing. Yours hinted at a background without going into too much. anyway, thanks for the good read.

btw, I happen to be blind, so I have quite a bit of understanding of other sensory inputs. anyway, if you have some questions, drop me a line. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very entertaining

Wish there were another five chapters, I'd love to learn more about their lives together. You know you did well when they clamor for more ;)

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Favorite

I loved the way the author introduced the principles of the story. Just like a really good stripper slowly reveals her charms by building your anticipation before removing the next piece of clothing the author reveals the physical appearance and also the mental makeup of the characters. Bluff is a short 5 chapter story that is short but sweet. Wish the author would have more of her work available for us to enjoy. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous