All Comments on 'Only in Private'

by MrRusty2000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mature lover

I have long had an urge to fuck an over 50 mature woman and so found this very arousing in fact before the story was half way through my cock was rock hard.

I could not resist having a wank as I read this the rest and shot a load of spunk just after completing the tale.

amoroneamoroneabout 10 years ago
Loved it

Yes the thought of a young man fucking a 50 plus lady is so erotic. I'd love to read more. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving My Older Lady

This story reminded me of my best lover of all times. She was 20 years older than me....I was in my early 50s and she was in her early 70s. Only having done it with two husbands, the first was abusive and the second died, she swore that she had finished with sex until we met. She was teaching me a foreign language that I wanted to try, and sometimes I stayed over late and she invited me to spend the night on the sofa since out in the country where we lived, deer were numerous on the roads. Since I was single and free, I accepted the invite to sleep on the sofa. She slept in her small pink bedroom not far away and I got so horny during the night, I masturbated two or three times into tissues. One morning she asked me if I had sinus trouble since she saw the tissues near the sofa. I told her that I had another problem and could not help myself. She smiled all the time and did not express any disapproval and instead went to the stove to cook some breakfast. The sunshine shone in and since she was wearing a thin gown, I was able to see her form underneath. We sat together on the sofa and ate breakfast together and she asked me to come back since she really enjoyed teaching me. Eventually we ended up hugging to say good bye and one thing led to another. I was lonely and so was she. We kissed one morning and I asked if I could stay longer. She was happy and together we laid on the sofa. Before long we were holding each other tightly and kissing deeply. I had a hard on and I was sure she was able to feel it pressed against her tummy. This occurred several mornings and I decided not to press the issue and wait on her in her own good time. Then one morning which I will never forget, she laid down with me on the sofa and got on top of me. I rubbed her buttocks back and forth and heard a wet squishing noise, she was so wet. Later I wil finish this true story of anal, vaginal, and oral sex with my older wonderful lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shame

Such a good story spoiled by terrible writing.

The grammar is awful (know when to use to or too), words are missing and you have no idea how to use the past tense of words such as 'Margaret feels her ass full she drives home the dildo into her' your story is in the past tense so why not write 'Margaret felt her ass full...'

Also you put number in your story instead of writing them. 9 inch. No write it. Nine inch.

Lazy writing spoils a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous