All Comments on 'Thicker than Blood'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it...

I enjoyed this story quite a bit. I have actually enjoyed most of your stories quite a bit. This one, was well written and kept my attention the entire way through. I can understand Cindy's reluctance to allow her parents around her kid, but dang, she doesn't seem like she will ever forgive or forget. Keep up the good work.

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago

Another very good story, and to me the reaction at the end was completly and utterly justified, maybe she should have even torn into him a little for even suggesting to her parents that reconciliation may happen slowly.

I state this not out of religion or anything (shit knows im far from religious) but betrayal by blood or friendship is the greatest of sins and slights.

Remember in The Divine Comedy: Inferno satan is trapped in the center of hell, and his three heads are munching on three traitors. To the left are Brutus and Casius, Ceasars friends and so called brothers. In the center mouth receiving the worst of it all is Judas, the worst offender said religion has to offer. In other words, betrayal by those calling themselves your brothers is among the most grevious of *sins*.

Being betrayed by family in real life or in a story is never a pretty picture, and Ss brought it around alot more light than it usually happens. Though this being an Ss06 story, it being a little lighter than the true nuke the ground she walked on for all the shit she put me through story this could have been, it stays true to MOST of his stories (sometimes they do turn a little nasty like last weeks lol, no headshot just self inflicted aids.. nice change of pace ss :) lol.)

Anyway another long rambling post on another ss story where I simply felt the need to comment a bit on other comments... oh well nothing new for me there it seems.

Anyway...

Another good story, thanks again SS. You keep puming them out and we'll keep on reading and enjoying ourselves... well most of us heh. 5 stars

DepopuloDepopuloalmost 11 years ago

Not to say your another Dante there SS... you got a bit to go before that heh...though who knows, in 500 years maybe people will still be floggin the snog off to some of your works, and there can be a giant marble statue of a mustang infront of the museum that is the playboy mansion..

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago
Good Story

You hit the nail on the head!!!

As the middle child, I grew up in my sister's shadow! The parents were always after me to be more like my sister. She was smart, beautiful, and loved by everyone. I was her younger brother, by 2 years, that couldn't do anything right. My grades were above average, average looks, and I had a few close friends. I left home asap and never looked back. I was able to get a PHD and retire at age 42!

My sister and brother were given everything by our parents. Still today they depend on them for monetary support.

I will never be as loved by my parents as my older sister or younger brother are. Yes, it hurts still. I guess that is why when my mother recently passed away, I had no tears to shed!

Thank you for sharing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
well done!

Your characters were quite believable on all points- especially Cindy, Mindy and Tim. I would've liked to have had more of the third sister Lindy in there - otherwise she was just a space-filler.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

For a brief moment I thought you pulled the sisters' names from a video game, but the third one didn't match. One of your better offerings of late, enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
First born

As the first born I was the practice kid.

My brother and sister are the golden children.

I work pay my bills and help out my family.

My sibs mooch. My mother told me looking back

She should have had an abortion when she

was pregnant whith me cause I look to much like

dad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You characters always love fat girls.

Then they get betrayed by them and go for thinner girls. You have a fat girl fetish, which is fine. They need love, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved it.

Great Job, you kept my interest the whole way through. Almost perfect, you left out the train, prison a pick up truck and maybe a few other things David Allen Coe would have put in for the perfect story. Loved it. Keepem coming.

cpetecpetealmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Another fine tall tale, well written -which is diffcult to do with all the POVs.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
anger

You are a good writer, entertaining even. But the biggest problem I have with your stories are your repetitive morality plays that have at their heart 'some woman has done you wrong.'

So here's a little unsolicited advice for all you guys carrying around anger about a woman who wronged you. Hate is a form of subjective involvement. Do you really still want to be involved with her? And anger? It's a useless and vapid emotion. Let it go, grasshopper.

Myhands316Myhands316almost 11 years ago
Families.....

In a lot of ways I can understand Cindy... She's my doppleganger of the opposite sex. For me it was brothers, but just as bad. T, was first born and could do no wrong, no matter how many times they had to bail him out of jail. K, was the baby and didn't move out of mom's house until our mom died. Me, I was told to 'get over it' for a life of being invisible and never good enough. Of being told that I couldn't stay in a house I had over twenty thoudand dollars in renovation in because my kids might make a mess. Of I'll sell you a car, but I'll give it to one of them because they didn't do shit to earn it. Of No, I won't help you buy a car because you got a divorce, but will outright buy a truck for little bro, because he is looking at getting a job... finally. The list can go on longer than this make believe story. But Stang, you hit it on the head for the standard middle child of three. I almost had to stop reading this because it cut a bit close to the bone. The big difference, was I didn't want what they had. I found my own and got the hell out of Dodge in my F350 with enough money to make a start 3000 miles away!

Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
SS does it again!

Thanks! I always appreciate your work, and I surprised myself by not being able to get into your last one (RABS?) Though, I thought it funny how you qouted yourself in parody about the "stupid movie" Mindy and Tim watched on a date night. But, I was pleased to see a return to your more regular version of story-telling with this entry. I liked the story, and while most may find it a comment on "family values", I was touched by the deeper messages surrounding low self esteem. Every single character (even the minor ones) were struck by some aspect of low self esteem. The foolhearty notions of pride, and ego meant to over compensate for something lacking in how they view themselves. Steeling your heart against potential pain, and getting devastated as a result of bad choices. I have to agree a little, that it would have been interesting to have Lindy's character developed more, but her place was important, as an example of ongoing parental neglect, and the proof of how completly devastating being out of touch with your children can be to their development as functioning adults. I think you have an interesting take on "fat girls" and the motivations behind them and the men that love them, but I really liked how it was secondary to the basic ineptitude of people too damaged to understand and appreciate what it means to love with ALL of one's heart. Though the stereotypes continue to abound in your stories, and probably always will, I see you making even more of an effort than before to give your main characters their own individuality and complex personalities. I continue to be a big fan of your work, and look forward to each new story. It is a pleasure to share in your evolution as a writer. I encourage you to keep reaching beyond that plateau that even some of the other "famous" and lauded authors here seem to have reached, and then bask in praise and contentment. Each story, I sense you trying to push yourself, not just in originality, but to better yourself as an author. And that is the kind of drive that I can appreciate and respect. Thanks again, Stang! Till next week....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Come on man! You can do it!

Just type faster all week and you can post a story (yawn) 150 pages long.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertalmost 11 years ago
Man this was great

I liked these characters and this situation. Great outing this go around. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I got so frustrated after the first fucking page that I couldn't read any further. Maybe I'll try again later. I'm a middle child and while I agree sort of I just don't see it being to the extent that you have written it. It's a little too over the top like the apartment thing and her mom said leading her on. Come on nobody is that stupid and the middle child may be ignored in some instances it is not way near that bad. I guess it hit close to home but went over the top and pissed me off!

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Wow a new angle!!!

Great writing and probably the most unique plot line in the action ever!! You must have married your Muse!! :)

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
Yes!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again-Thankyou mustang man. It's frustrating that so much shit appears on this site every day that it's a relief to read a real story. I don't like everything you write, but I really liked this story. Keep up the good work. You're the man...

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
Fantastic story, the whole gutter slut girlfriend was awesome.

Although you've done the "cum slut girlfriend/fiancé thing before, this one was tame, mindy wasn't as batshit crazy about getting the poor boyfriend/fiancé back as your usuall theme ---which I've missed immensely by the way. I thought the story was awesome, it was different, a cum guzzling slut who made it her life's mission to fuck her prettier sister over at all cost, parents who were so shitty I'm not surprised they've managed to produce a junkie & a fat tella tubby trick for a daughter & felt absolutely no shame for the way they treated the "Cinderella" daughter. I felt that mindy was always on a "poor me" campaign, poor me I'm fat, poor me guys would fuck me but wouldn't date me, poor me that I didn't finish school, poor me that I finally found a guy willing to put his lips in my parasite infected coochie that I couldn't help but fuck 12-15 guys at once to just screw my prettier sister----it was sickening ! If she didn't like the way she looked she could've joined a gym and dropped a couple of pounds, she could've stop benging on snack cakes, instead she blamed her prettier sister because she was born prettier--WTF?! She slept with every guy poor Cindy brought home & acted like she won a Grammy; cindy shouldn't of felt any animosity when mindy fuck'd her dates because they weren't worth it if they were willing to fuck some slut. The parents were unbelievable ! Those fuckers should've never procreated! They had 3 daughters but loved only 1, they constantly made ridiculous excuses for their train wreck daughter & her trashy behavior and they wonder why she ended up dying from AIDS?! And still managed to blame tim for their daughter slutting it up, i.e; when you broke up with mindy she gotten worse , we even caught her in our home ! I thought it was ludicrous for them to suggest that Tim breaking up with mindy was what turned her into a back alley slut; when in reality she's been one for the longest. I have to say, I love learning about things especially diseases (I'm a bit of a hypochondriac) there's just no way she can jump from HIV to full blown AIDS in a week, HIV infected patients, can live a healthy life for 20-30 years if they continue to take their meds & take care of themselves; before they move up to full blown AIDS which is the last stage of the disease & even then AIDS patients life expectancy is between 3-5 years due to higher risk of infections, so I thought I'd clear that up, the only way mindy would jump from HIV to full blown AIDS in a matter of weeks is if she didn't take her antiviral regularly or the medication stopped working which in that case her primary care doctor would move on to the next AZT to find one that can keep the disease stable. I actually found out anything I could about every single diseases before I lost my cherry. I'm scared to death of dying over sex.. I don't know why you gave her AIDS/HIV I would've rathered she lived a lonely fat bitch life, I would've liked for her to see Cindy & Tim madly in love & raising their kids, after all the shit she put Cindy through she deserved to live & get her heart broken into a billion pieces as she watch Cindy & Tim loving & living life. Please don't kill the next slut in your story next week, revenge is sooooooo much better when they live & see what they've lost day in & day out.

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 11 years ago

This is the return of the classic SS06 story! Nothing at all like the weird stories he preferrs to write in 2013 and which I dislike. This thus was one of his best this year. Please continue in this trend!

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
Forgot to add

I'm the first born my brother is the second & only boy & my sister is the baby, my mom still cleans up my 24 year old brothers room, when I was growing up My sister & I got used clothes while she brought him any & everything he wanted. I always felt she loved him more no doubt in any of our minds that hes the favorite. So this story brought back the anger I always felt, I even blowed up on my mom one day & her nonchalant response was he's the only boy! I did the same things Cindy did in hopes of obtaining my moms approval it was never enough, if my brother got into trouble somehow it was my fault, I stopped bringing home my report cards in middle school because she didn't frame them, or showed my A' & B's off like she did my brother who was in elementary school. But despite all of that I love my brother & sister, I'm pretty close to the both, it's not my brothers fault that my moms a bitch so why would I take my anger out on him? My mom & me are close now because I don't let her favoritism effect me, I no longer need her recognition or approval.so I thought I'd add my own anger towards fuck'd up parents who love one child more than the rest. I do believe there are parents such as Cindy's, my mom was bad but her parents made my mom look like a saint. my dad treated me like a princess but then he got re-married & had 4 boys so now we barely speak. I love my brothers but again I felt like I was ignored by him too. So I completely understood Cindy's anger & resentment

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 11 years ago
family dynamics

Scary family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

told very sad story.

very erotic though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great twist on your common theme

SS, I've read your stories and enjoyed most of them. I loved the Secret of my Success reference, the middle child experience explained and the emotional hard line position Cindy took at the end. In this story the parents deserve to be placed in the bad guy category because of their treatment of Mindy, Cindy and Lindy (to whom by the way you could have dedicated a few more sentences). As another twist, I would like to see the FIL or the MIL as true bad guys in a future story.

my2cents

HatsudaHatsudaalmost 11 years ago
I had NO idea where this story was going when it started:

but you know, it took me to a good place...! Great read! 5*

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 11 years ago
Super read!!

Thanks for sharing....5*

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
a new low in stupid

I felt like I was watching a bad episode of DR PHIL

wow this was wretrched

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Poignant

First...I loved it!

Quibble: LW? No one except super-dedicated parents are married, or even living together...well, except at the end, and then Sweetie & Hubby are just as vanilla as her folks! No way is this LW! Sorry 'bout that! Great?...Sure! But not LW!

Five stars anyway!

kalharrikalharrialmost 11 years ago
thank you

as always...I like your stories. honestly, I REALLY like your stories and get depressed when they take more then a few days to show up. :) I will also admit that I think I enjoy the ones where you stretch yourself even more. I understand the formulas that most use for these stories. they are comforting and enable people to pump out work. you have a wonderful body of work and I think it keeps getting better and better. the stories you give us that stretch the genre or take a different POV come across as more rewarding and better.

please keep up with your submissions and exploring your boundaries. it makes things better for us all. the sad thing...:) I am thinking of getting a job just to occupy my time between your submissions.

kelchakelchaalmost 11 years ago
Just a Four

Would have been a fve if you had reversed the sisters. Why are your fat broads always so stupid? And your male lead character is always soooo perfect. Makes the story a repeat of the previous ones which are a repeat of the .........................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Two steps forward, one step back.

I do like that you're branching out, but it feels like this time around you completely trashed a well-written plot for the cheap theatrics of some of the more poorly written BTBs. Case in point -a man videotapes himself running through the room with a cattle prod and taser using it on everyone in the room. That's how many counts of assault? Yeah, every single shock of the prod/gun is going to get him more time in jail, because assault is WAY more serious than cheating on someone. If he actually showed that to the cops (lol), he'd spend a very long time in prison. It's the dumbest fucking blackmail effort I've ever seen written.

Minus that, this would probably have been a good story if Tim hadn't ditched only filthy whore to hook up with another one. Seriously? Cindy is almost as heavily damaged goods as her sister - deliberately destroying a man's marriage so that she can hook up with the man is fucking evil. That was an intentional act. After that, she acts like a completely worthless bitch - all that calm, collected demeanor about how her parents treat her.... and RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER OWN KIDS she lets loose on them? What the fuck? No decent women teaches her children to behave like that to their own kin, not after all the bullshit early in the story about how she just "got over it".

It's like "haha, I won, I don't have to care any more". Her kids are going to end up every bit as damaged as Lindy, Cindy, and Mindy. Again, I laughed at that bit.

It's a hard sell. I like the fact that your main heroine is damaged goods and not some second chance saint, but .... well, Tim IS a saint. He shouldn't get stuck with a nasty of a sister who teaches her kids to be little shits after dumping the previous whore. I will say this - Cindy's mother is a bad mother, but then - so is Cindy. And on the list of horrible people in life, bad mothers rank right up their with cheating sluts.

The man who makes excuse for his wife being a bad mother deserves a slow death by bullet in the gut, the same fate he is condemning his children to.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you write to the formula, you are booooring and have no new ideas. you write outside of the formula and you stink for going outside the formula. you need to try something new, you should never try something new. your critics cant seem to get a hold of the fact you write as you write and you like to move off center once in a while and change the characters around. YOU KEEP ON KEEPIN ON STANG!

syd_the_cynicsyd_the_cynicalmost 11 years ago
Clearly not a LW story but

its great to get a story with a new twist. Nice work SS06.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ignore the haters, love your work!

Loved this story, king of hearts, the man in the box. I think you're hitting your stride! Keep writing, I'll keep reading them.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 11 years ago

I couldn't escape the feeling that I was reading a story that somehow got turned inside out. Weird, but you made it work. I rather liked the fact that all of the characters were flawed in some way, and not always likable all the time.

Once again, I wish the rating system here had more nuance. I'd like to rate it better than a 4, but it isn't quite what I think of as a 5-star story. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Man, you need to take a breath

Some of your stories just drag on and on, with drivel. But then it is clear that you have no life, since you must be spending 18 hours every day typing your drivel.

Sorry, I just don't like this dragged out stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it, this was a real good one

One of your better works. I can't believe some of those misguided critics.

dbdukedbdukealmost 11 years ago
One of Your Fans

I like all you put out. Some I like better then others but I do like reading them all. Not much mention of your Pony in this one. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Job

People have commented in the past about your writing formula being the same in every story. Not so here. Good development of the main characters. Solid story of people who are not perfect.

WitchfanWitchfanalmost 11 years ago
The secret of my success

Carlton whitfield... Quite a funny movie imo. Any other old movie reference in that story that i missed?

Anyway, was a good story.

I am still waiting for the adventures of bubble gum girl. I wont give up hope am not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked Cindy and thought your treatment of her character would have shown her exemplary side if she would have somehow healed the rift between herself and her parents. But, of course, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another outstanding story with decent plot by this author...

Appreciate your efforts, SS06.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 11 years ago
U never disappoint

Luv it, tho I feel kinda bad aboot Mindy gettin AIDS. She was a GRADE A BITCH, but still I would've liked to read her final words with her former fiance and former sister.

hodunkhodunkalmost 11 years ago
another one!!

What can I say? SS06 you are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The thing that becomes a huge cliche is when the bitchy character acts like a cliche bitch. It started off well but to be honest by page 3 it was going down hill. Using the word bitch constantly is not needed to get a point across nor is making Cindy using words like "fat arse" considering she was supposed to be the heroine of sorts. Plus she becomes sort of deranged at the end of the story and it became very rushed.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Everyone reads Sherlock Holmes and we all know that he will work all the clues, identify the bad guy and solve the case. No different with stang. I do love it when he has a female villain that is smart and just nasty rather than full on stupid.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Damn good!

First it all. Fiancee cheating belongs to Loving Wives, but the extramarital fun a betrayed husband and a betrayed fiance to find a better woman and it may be a good revenge...................

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I am sorry SS06!

5*****

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
I have not editor........

I am sorry for my reader fellows. I repeat my comment with mending grammar: First it all. Fiancee cheating belongs to Loving Wives, but the extramarital fun FOR a betrayed husband OR FOR a betrayed fiance to find a better woman and IF it may be a good revenge...................:

I am sorry for my mistakes I have not editor..........

sengimaxsengimaxalmost 11 years ago
Always Good

Thanks, had a bad week but reading your story (as I new it would) has made a bad week good.

Always enjoy your submissions, great entertainment, and still surprised that you can write something every week.

Well done!!

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
Thanks Again SS06........

Another Great Story From A great writer I Mean this from my Heart..... Thanks Again SS06

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

RABs is a movie now huh?? LOL!!. Good story. Light hearted excellent fun.

tiredandoldtiredandoldalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Been a fan for quite a while. You and miko keep coming up with fantastic stuff. Keep it up.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Good Entertainment

I have to admit that the initial page told from Cindy`s point of view almost turned me off. She sounded too whiny. But once Mindy started confirming some of the wilder stuff everything started pulling me in. That low self esteem is a big problem in the SS world is clear. Why did it take her folks five years to come over and apologize? Were they only doing this to get Cindy to the hospital? Interesting...

Having been the first child I still thought that my sister was being favored by the parent but she complains about the same thing.... My daughters have similar POV's though I really think this is a very natural thing. Therefore I only got interested when Mindy decided that Cindy was trying to show her up by getting good grades! That sounded like a real motivating force!

leviayersleviayersalmost 11 years ago

again excellent entertainment thanks 5

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20almost 11 years ago

Man, when you do it right it's great. I could feel your characters struggling with their inner demons. It's too bad that someone always has to lose.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Really - really good story

This was excellent and made all the better for the drama of a dysfunctional family in the bargain -

They were totally plausible and completely consistent - painfully so - Mom had a clue but never worked it out Dad was a dick to the end.

Tim was real and Cindy was perfect - flawed and perfect - nice work -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A typical StangStar tale. Thanks fit the offering.

NachtmahrNachtmahrabout 10 years ago
Scary close

As a middle sister myself, this story was like deja vu. My older sister acted the same way when we were growing up and she cheated on her two husbands as well. Thankfully she didn't get HIV and I didn't end up with her Ex'es (They were creeps), but all in all it was like you were writing a tell-all about my life. 5*****

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous re Anger

"But the biggest problem I have with your stories are your repetitive morality plays that have at their heart 'some woman has done you wrong.'"

Um, this is "Loving Wives" 'some woman has done you wrong' is bread and butter here!

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
different

certainly different than the usual stang story but a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mindy is the most honest person

Mindy got the raw deal, and her parents just didn't know what to do help; when she fell for Tim, it showed the streak of goodness in her, unlike Cindy, who, with all her nobility, turned out to be just a vindictive idiot, who is more evil and unforgiving than Mindy, and in a cold and calculated way; an articulate and well-read one like that can justify any shit with some kind of trash talk that is passed off as common sense. Mindy just fucked Cindy's boy friends, but no more; the one guy who could have saved Mindy from what she is was taken by Cindy, which is way more cruel than the insensitive yet somewhat innocent things Mindy did with her one track mind. Poor Mindy, beautiful character, despite the strong stereotypical fashion with which the author has defined Mindy. Only the meanest could be cruel to a family member in her death bed; Cindy is definitely the meanest and never once failed to establish her cold intellectual arrogance over a regular, predictable bimbo like Mindy, who is not as smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cindy, what a bitch

Any day one in his right mind would choose Mindy over Cindy; Cindy may be good for a family photoshoot on the weekend, but if you want blood and guts kind of love and passion from a woman who would do anything to prove her love, it has to be Mindy, not Cindy. Cindy turns out to be the real bitch because she took the one good thing that had happened to Mindy, the fat sister, who did not ask to be fat, who did not ask to be dumb; she is a better person than Cindy, who simply the used her looks to lure Mr. Goody two shoes, Tim.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 9 years ago
I disagree

Cindy wasn't a bitch. She was the product of her family. You can't screw someone so many times and not expect retribution. Tim may have saved Mindy but mindy kept going even after everything. Her parents not only disrespect her they try to force Mindy on her. When she showed the lease her father still tried to force her to take Mindy in. Had Mindy acted like a sister and maybe if her parents had asked Cindy if Mindy could move in that would have been one thing. But to ignore her for a year the first time and then to wait five years after that to come up to her and Tim is a whole other ball of wax. Her father already seeing how Mindy had acted towrds Cindy had the balls to shout out and what about Mindy was just the straw that broke thw camels back.

Just my two cents worth here...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
AND THEY SAY A SINGLE CHILD FAMILY

is not the best upbringing. W T F. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Cindy and Mindy...

Mindy was a mental case because her parents made her like that...Her parents didn't loved her...they just put her in a pedestal and ruinned her life until she died...Cindy was fucked up by her sister and her parents...Her mistake was after the prom she didn't understand that she only would be happy far away from her family. She stayed near them and that almost destroyed her too...Tim was just in the middle...even without him Mindy would have died the same way...So the only guilty people in this story are the parents, but they will suffer their share when Mindy dies...

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
The Family From Hell!

What a family this was. The parents sounded normal at the beginning, being in love, but their children. The oldest an overweight slut who tormented the middle girl, the youngest a drug addict, and the middle one, ignored and put down by the others, the only productive member of society who had to actually work for everything she achieved. Maybe Cindy did have a little pay-back in mind when she told Tim about Mindy. But it was the correct thing to do. Cindy should keep her parents as far away as she can from her children as possible. Her parents do not have a good track record for raising children. Thank You for an excellent and well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WoW just WoW

This turned into a Major Cuckold/Wimp story. 12 men were fucking his fiance and 10 of them get a bye. Just sick, what a gutless wonder.

I wonder if all those wives don't deserve to know that their husbands have been putting their lives at risk for how long; much less that their husbands are cheating slut chasing man whores and about as trustworthy as any $25 crack whore.

Not much justice here, in fact, not any at all for the families of the cheats.

Totally sickening.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
-->Anonymous 10/16/14...

I hate to say unkind things... but... are you delusional...?

The things that Mindy did with Cindy's boyfriends she intentionality did TO hurt Cindy... Did you somehow miss the points where Mindy was thinking how she hated Cindy...? Or the part where Cindy thought how, though she didn't much like Mindy, she still loved her - until Mindy started torturing her about Tim...?

Or did you somehow miss reading that too...? And... if Mindy was so "honest", why didn't she tell their parents that she was stealing Cindy's boyfriends just to hurt Cindy...? Hmmm...?

Of course, with those parents, they'd have probably said something like, "That's Ok, dear. We're sure that Cindy must have done something to deserve it." As parents go, they were despicable.

Your reasoning implies you probably think a woman who is subjected to years of horrific physical and sexual abuse from her husband should be charged with murder when she finally snaps and kills him as he tries one final time. Cindy owes this family nothing except the emotions their behavior created in her.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
perfect story...

highlighting the fact that some people are not meant to be parents.

sexywrites22sexywrites22almost 8 years ago
Great Story

I love long stories like this. It kind of adds context to the fucking or overall relationship between the characters. I think though maybe the youngest sister didn't need to be introduced because she played such a small part, and I would've like to know more about Cindy and Tim's sex life (did he teach her new things? Did she do oral? Anal?)

But overall, I loved it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

Sure Mindy has big tits - she's a fat cow, LOL!

Her parents are certifiably insane! She flatly refused to let Mindy move in with her, then they're blaming CINDY for leading her on?! THEY'RE the ones who led her on!

"She was thin, first off. And I think she did it just to spite me. By her being thin or well built, it automatically made me 'the fat one'." - God, talk about a big fat ego, pun intended, why wouldn't Cindy want to be thin, regardless of how thin or fat Mindy was? No, you being FAT made you the "fat one!"

"I hated Cindy with a passion." - With statements like this, I don't understand why some comments are defending Mindy!

"He's a good guy and..." - Yeah, and you're gang-banging his son's fiance!

"I came over here and apologized." - Ooh! She apologized. THAT'LL make it all go away!

LostriderLostriderabout 7 years ago
Missed this one

Can't believe I never read this one it was great. I think your long stories are the best. Thank you. As always can't wait for your next story is been a while.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

i have only one question.

what happened to her other sister in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Also Missed This One

Thought I'd read your entire collection; apparently not. Your stories are like morality plays: over the top characters and a life lesson with deus ex machina thrown in for good measure (and a growling Mustang is a machine, right?) This story kept bringing a line from Sly and the Family Stone's 'Family Affair ' : "muds thick than the blood ". As an aside, I think that the parents are great supporting characters: totally clueless and doing more damage with misplaced love than a hand grenade. 5 stars. Thanks for writing. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

Your stories are too long as usual and full of this, than and maybes......

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Hahahaha!!

I LOVED the part where the parents tried walking back into her life and Cindy told them to fuck off! They're the real villains in all of this. They made Mindy what she is today, turned Cindy against her and god knows what they did to cause their other daughter to act out - maybe she ended up that way because her parents were too bust wiping Mindy's ass! Cindy's better off without them! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

I read two pages and had to stop. All of the stupidity hurt my brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You get it.

You have a great sense of family dynamics, especially siblings. I very much liked that it came out through dialogue.

A worthy addition to your best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Lindy was the best character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First paragraph

Sorry bud, never really liked anyone in that family. So i kinda liked your first version of events in the first paragraph. The only one i didn't dislike was Libby, the anorexic one. Too bad she died off at 18, couldn't blame her really. You got to give us a character that we can sympathize with, or at least relate to. The family was totally toxic, didn't really see a redeeming trait in either one. Well written madness, but madness none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gonna Need a Wide Angle Panoramic Shot

Maybe have to use a fisheye lense to add a picture of Mindy to Google Images under the search term CUNT. Guess I was lucky to be the youngest. Signed: BTW

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
old people trying to get into heaven

nope doesn't always work

SanzegoSanzegoover 4 years ago
Extreme

Your main character's parents were clueless monsters and, unfortunately, people like them do exist. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I enjoyed the story and the characters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Perfect ending. Slut going Karma AIDS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wah story is too long. Lol. Always funny

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Your writing style is casual and easy to read. The plot wasn’t pleasant, but still a 5-star effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had 3 Sisters . 2 were cheerleaders and one was over weight . I always thought that the 2 Cheerleaders had it easier then the one who was not a Cheerleader .. But the One who was not a Cheerleader got almost A's all the way through school . She ended up being a CPA Like Me . 5 Stars on this Story

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars.

One thing-the subheading "I fell in love with a fat girl" made me start reading thinking I was reading what the man in the relationship had to say, not the fat girl's sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And once again Parents Fuck Up Kids way before anyone or anything else.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Well-written as usual, Very interesting as you drew out the psyches and motives behind what they did. Thanks for another really good read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One thing bothered me; Tom said it hurt him to cause Mindy pain, but he went ahead and got her fired anyway….

UncleGrahamUncleGraham4 months ago

Could have been better to finish at "Poor stunted people," rather than dashing to the bedroom. So, just a Four for this one.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

I like the conflict between the sisters and I liked the family dynamics being all fucked up. It made a simple cheating story much more interesting. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous