All Comments on 'F2: Plaza De Toros'

by MarieWriter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
erotic and different!

A well crafted change of pace and something very much needed. Hot! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good idea

The bull fighting as a sport is a great idea. The story flowed well. Enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Interesting take on the mystery ingredients and a sufficiently well written tale. I have to ask what happened with the tagline though - it seems to be incomplete and the 'woman on the run' was an angle not developed in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Baked Enough For Me

Good use of the required elements, I think, and the explanation of the Spanish terms was good too, but both as a story and in presentation it's half baked. Made your heroine a slut--very little preparation for the sex at all and she's got a mouth on her. You rendered her name three different ways throughout the story. Sloppy and confusing. Needed to use commas more and there are a few other editorial problems. As a story, it didn't go much of anywhere (and who are those guys she's avoiding at the beginning?). Just a sex scene, really, with inadequate setup. "He can't be wiped out tonight because he has to face a bull tomorrow" isn't much of an ending, even if it's repeated here. Makes him into a pansy. Plenty of sportsman tee off the next day on sex the night before. A typical Literotica story would probably have him needing sex right before, during the interval, and right after and would be comparing him to the bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it

I liked it. I think you covered the ingredients well also... BTW- I don't think she was a slut at all. (Only a man would think that!) LOL I loved the bullfight as a sport, I found it creative and I thought it was well written and exciting. I'm not sure about commas as the previous poster commented. There were parts that needed a pause, but having just finished grad school, I can tell you that commas seem to be out of style. Not sure why that is. However, the tag line has me confused. You hinted at her running, but never went anyplace with that. I think that needed some explanation or help. But over all, I enjoyed the fast pace of the story. I'm not a fan of a story that drags on and moves slow. I scored it nicely.

FAWCkerFAWCkerover 10 years ago
FAWC #2 Contributor

This story was written by mariewriter.

Sarahann648Sarahann648almost 9 years ago
Plaza De Toros

Oh this was very erotic. The Matador plays Alexis with the skill of a bull fight. Teasing taunting leaving her hungry for more. I could feel Alexis's being swept along and her being set up for the conquest.

LordsmytheLordsmytheabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Great description, really filling out the story. x

aoteavivaoteavivover 7 years ago
Olé!

Loved this story - great colourful scene-setting, a lovely flow to the narrative,great sex, and a neatlydevised ending. Thank you for a very enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bravo

Well written and the layout of each scene masterfully played out. Descriptions were spot on as mental images were easily drawn. Look forward to my next selection of yours.

FrodovFrodovover 2 years ago

OLE! <smile> Bravo!

Hardcane69Hardcane69over 1 year ago

As with Mariewriters other stories , I enjoy how she builds up the characters in a way where we get to know just enough about the main characters to feel their passion for one another.

The endings seem to have this little twist that brings you gently back to earth .

Thank you Marie writer. I would so much enjoy reading a full length novel of yours, or hopefully you will write a little something here on lit again soon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarieWriter@MarieWriter
303 Followers
The greatest deception men suffer is their own opinions. —Leonardo da Vinci I have hit 61, no, no, that is not right, I am now 62... so can I still claim 60 if I wanted to stop at 60? If I happen to be in the chat room, please don't come at me with HEY, or HEY girl or so...