All Comments on 'What Will They Think of Next?'

by trobson808

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun!

I want one! I have a remote egg which is stimulating, but it doesn't make me cum. I need one of these!

Fun story, by the way, very fun and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Makes me wonder...

...a few things, like "where can I get one?" and "OK, so what form will her vengeance take upon her mate...in chapter 2?" :-)

...a nice story, well told. But I do wonder about the character of the protagonist here, she seems awfully - what's the word I'm looking for here...combatively-poised? ...in her relationship with her husband. With nary a loving thought or kind word towards him in her story-monologue...I found it was a little of a sour undercurrent to my mind. Perhaps a little balance of the loving-mates counterweight on that side of the scales to balance the competitive-tussle side would have helped the story more.

trobson808trobson808over 10 years agoAuthor
A very interesting comment...

Well Anonymous, a very interesting and thoughtful comment and I think you're right. Louise is more angry with herself for getting into the situation than she is with Steve. But she's certainly projecting it on to him in this story. There are hints of the strength of her relationship but perhaps that needs to come out more. You should be an editor (or perhaps you are!)

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
For your dining pleasure.....

trobson, I thought this was a very funny collision of wit and wantonness. Where exhibitionism and technology run headlong in British 'Stiff Upper Lip'. So to speak. However, I am puzzled by the comments that there is a lack of romantic verbiage between your two main characters, Louise and Steve.

Sure, they are both manipulative and gaming the system but what you wrote, they have a mature loving relationship, with mutual trust and affection. That does not rule out mischievous humor.

For another story by another writer, a commenter was criticizing the author because there was too much dialogue during lovemaking. Yet that was always an important part of lovemaking between my wife and that is how I write most of the sex in my stories. I always thought this was normal behavior for intelligent adults.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ha, ha, ha.

Priceless! What a great story.

OneNemesisOneNemesisalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story! I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

You set up everything just right. The build up, the possibilities, the actuality all were were in perfect sequence.

As the title says, --- WONDERFUL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
women are such narcissists.

No long term boyfriend or husband would fall for such an obvious ploy. As a group women like to think they are manipulating their guys but the guys simple don't care and it keeps the girls happy. Had my wife played that game, I would have turned down the remote and waited for the conversation to die or change subject. Then hit the whoppee button. By the way my lady is much more subtle than that.

That being said, it was a well written fun story that deserved a five star vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant!!

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Absolutely brilliant storyline!

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
I think I just peed...

Clever.. Witty... My husband is to puritanical for that... But I would totally be game. ....

I admit... I AM "Looking Foward to What they DO think of next..."!

davebccanadadavebccanadaabout 4 years ago
I may have read it before

I have heard many mentions of a remote controlled vibrator recently and so when I saw this tale I was ready for a belly laugh. Some how it was in my favorites from long ago so therefore I think I must have read it but it was a pleasure reading it all over again. I loved it. Well presented and thanks for sharing.

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Great fun, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous