All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 22'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Friend2PinFriend2Pinover 10 years ago
One of the BEST stories EVER!

You have done it once again. I can't wait until the next chapter. Wonderful as always.

sirraliasirraliaover 10 years ago

I'm still firmly on Team Kail. Hope Rell finds someone else already. Happy Hiatus.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Hiatus?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you just use the Matrix thingy? It won't hurt THAT much to have a spike embedded into your brain through the back of your skull...

ZhaneybunnieZhaneybunnieover 10 years ago
WHO?!?!

Who tf was the old keromedio?!?! I'm SOO curious to know who it was! Going out on a limb here.. Was the old Keromedio someone she knew? Closer than we think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry this is a long one ! But its only cuz im a fan and also paying attention!!

I dont get why its such a big deal, sure he killed someone. murder is terrrible but i dont get why it should be such a terrible reveal i mean those witches do worse stuff and zyra finds a way to deal and i think kail must have had a reason i dont think he is a kremedio serial killer right also why is it called ogers and oggresses? I cant really see where your going with this you start up these great side stories with interesting characters then you drop them, like the unicorn, vine or rell and rair but you keep and continue repetetive characters like hanto and henna even though they dont add anything to the story! + you havent explaind what happend to the world and why the rovians dont just pack up their shit say sayonara and move as far away from the border as they possibly can!!?

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 10 years ago
HOLY SHIT !!!!

OMG I CANT BELIEVE HE KILLED THE KERMEDIO.. WTF KAIL ???? UGHHHH WHY ARE THEY TELLING HER WELCOME HOME DOES THAT MEAN SHE WONT BE COMING BACK? AND KAIL IS A COWARD... I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I actually cried a few times with this chapter. Wonderfully, brilliantly done, as always. The editing has helped clean up a few loose ends, it's true, but your writing, your ideas have been amazing even without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please keep it going

First, ty for your work and this story. I've enjoyed it all the way through. The characters are rich and the plot is engaging.

I'm sorry for your loss of the work via the failed drive. I suggest backups to a free online service like Dropbox or something else.

The biggest issue for me is about breaks in writing. I lose interest and lose track of stories when they don't have a reasonably regular release schedule. Not saying every day or week but irregular and long breaks tend to push me away.

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Wishing for More

:) I know it's the holiday season but I keep looking to see if you have posted another chapter.... pretty plzzz.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Great story

So, Kail murdered the previous keromedio. But WHY? And why should Kyra ostracize him for it. Kail had nothing to do with the events that caused Kyra to seek the witches help, and he had nothing to do with the circumstances that caused them to choose Kyra to be the new keromedio. I suspect that their enemy may have set those events in motion. And the way that the witches treat her is alienating her. So, watch out, things are getting interesting!

AvaritiaAvaritiaabout 6 years ago
Actually…

I’ll be honest, I thought he might have done something like that. What can you steal from a narcissistic witch who truely believes a human being belongs to them like a piece of property? Answer: another human. I’m guessing the guy asked Kail to kill him in a desperate bid to escape relative slavery. Just a guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Holy shit your "notes" at the end of every chapter are as annoying as fuck. Stop begging for comments, it's akin to fishing for compliments and it's just as unbecoming. Your story is really imaginative and relatively well written but you kill all the goodwill you've built at the end of every chapter with your ridiculousness. I would throw a couple bucks your way for this on Kindle if it meant not having to see the notes section. Also, if anyone is surprised by this Kail reveal, they're pretty fucking dense. Nothing about this came as a surprise. You can't foreshadow for 15+ chapters and then expect people to have their minds blown unless you come up with a truly devious plot twist.

One other note: You referred to a character as "oriental" in an earlier chapter. Rugs are oriental, people are Asian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
337 Followers
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES