All Comments on 'Only For One Night Ch. 02'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
ale1975ale1975over 10 years ago
awesome!

So happy to see an update to this story! Keep them coming!

emj417emj417over 10 years ago
This story is awesome!

This gem is perfectly written and I lucked up on it and couldn't stop reading. You have to love the female bc she has had some hard knocks that lead right back to her cheating, deadbeat husband. Her mom and daughters know she deserve happiness and I can't wait till they meet Thomas--sexy man. Apparently Thomas's secretary is happy for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Thomas need to stop playing like he isn't in love with Naomi.

They definitely need to discuss their "just sex" relationship before somebody gets hurt.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for updating this!!!

I hope there is more to this story. This is HOT HOT HOT!!!! Muy caliente!!!

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaover 10 years ago
Wow!!!

This was soooo HHHOOOTTTTTT !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!!!!!!

That was verrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy good!!!! There need to be more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love how you quietly after 2 or 3 yrs you slip a new chapter in. I would of love an explanation Miss but thanks though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Wow! More sooner rather than later please, but all in the same, wow.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Great update, the character development is well done for your female lead, hopefully we will get inside the male's head soon. Thank you.

KoollavaKoollavaover 10 years ago
Good Start

You have an excellent start and I know you haven't found an editor so if you would like one I would be happy to edit it for you.

Koollava

TalyniaTalyniaover 10 years ago

I am loving the character development of these two characters. I hope he next installment, if there is another, doesn't take as long as this one did. =)

CumonmiCumonmiover 10 years ago
welcome back

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so glad that you're back to posting I love this story an cant wait for the next chapter. . Also i just wanted to know id your going to finish your other story 'The space between things' I really like that story and am curious about what's going to happen Regan and her new family?

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 10 years ago
MAY I HAVE SOME MORE PLEASE?!

You have a way of putting your words together that makes your story and your characters so lifelike and believable...you are AWESOME, again I give you 5 stars!

GamerGrl4077GamerGrl4077over 10 years ago
Love this story!

I am completely hooked. I'm enjoying the emotion between the charachters. I can't wait for the next chapter. You have a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Holy hell, this is awesome!! Please update soon!! I'm so feeling this story, I'm actually seeing a white guy as I get thru my divorce, he's been comforting, loving and supportive. Did I mentioned he's awesome in bed!! He's 7 years older than I am, but we work. As I read this, I saw myself in Naomi, wanting to make a marriage work, not only to save face, but for the sake of my family. My "white knight" allowed me to move on, to be stronger. Okay, I'm just going on and on, lol... but I can relate to this story!! Love it!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
I LOVE YOUR STORIES

I really hope that you continue with this story, it's so good and I love Naomi and Thomas what a couple, I hope!

denita_applebumdenita_applebumabout 10 years ago
I love this

When is the next chapter coming??? So good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't stop now...

Please don't leave us waiting for the next chapter too long. I love this story. I'm rooting for them!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 10 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed the beginning. Naomi needed some Thomas. I can't wait for the ending. Maybe epilogue with Thomas Jr. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keeping an eye out

I really like the quality you put into your writing, I have a feeling you do it professionally. I'll be hoping to see your name in a bookstore one day and read a novel of yours :)

ncpecanpiencpecanpieabout 10 years ago
Great Writing

I am enjoying the story and character development.

mimi186mimi186about 10 years ago
love

this story is just what i was looking for!!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
more please

I keep coming back to this story hoping for more...

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
Sweet Lord!

It's very rare that I read a story and literally feel tingles. Please continue with this series! Your writing is impeccable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm loving this. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Love all the description!

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
I've read most of your stories...

and so far I given each five stars (I'd give 10 to many if it were possible). This is another erotic romance that I am hoping you will continue. You make your characters come alive for me... I feel their aches, pain, joys, happiness and yes their passion. Please let us hear more about Thomas and Naomi!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I might die without more

Please write more of this story. It was so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This two part series brought out the raw emotion of what it means to be wanted, desired and craved when situations of life happens. A thirst for intimacy and taking the body to unforseen imagined sensitivities inspite of recognizing the reality of the actual relationship leaves me as an avid reader wondering what happens to the characters now???

silverstar88silverstar88about 8 years ago
Soooo

Your readers want more too. One night is definitely not enough! 👏😄

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezabout 8 years ago
my god

..did i just fall in love with a character

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezabout 8 years ago

.....where is the rest??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We need another chapter!

Wow you leave us wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This can't be it we need more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Your passion for words towards me to the conclusion that I am craving for more * puts down iPad to go take a cold shower *

Trinity71Trinity71almost 8 years ago
I need more

Not only are your characters hot, they are likable as well. And that only adds to the story.

I cannot wait to find out what's going to happen with the account of Bryant and how it's going to affect Thomas & Naomi's relationship.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 7 years ago
Ready for more...

Oh boy this story is hot, full passion btwn Naomi and Thomas. So ready for more of Thomas, and his hotness in & out of bed. Pleasssse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please oh Please

This is fantastic. The title "Only for One Night" is great but one night is not nearly enough. I like Thomas and Naomi but I can't stand that Bryant. He need to get his come uppance because he treated Naomi like yesterday's trash. She deserve Thomas and he deserves her. I can hardly wait for the conclusion. Five stars

maverick51maverick51over 7 years ago

Excellent story. Very well written and realistic. Hopefully additional chapters will be added; just can't stop at this point. Liked the way the characters were developed.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
This is a classic

Reggie,

Magnificent story of human emotional interaction. You captured the evolving needs of all characters. She seemed to hold hope for her marriage even though it was dead

Thomas knew the score but wanted to enjoy her to the fullest. There is a feeling of hope despite the gloom conclusion that it was just sex. Your writing is in a class of its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whoa!

Where is part three? I'm in love with the story, and I'm in love with Thomas and Naomi. Gloria is a lot like my mom, in a way. I want to bitch slap Bryant. I freakin' hate him! So... when will we be treated again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

if that is your photo in bio, nothing average about it. slap hapy papy#9

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Needs a part 3! Please :)

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Pleeeasssssse continue this story!!!!

awr75bsawr75bsover 2 years ago

Naomi wanted more, so do I.

titlelovertitleloverover 2 years ago

Ugh I need this to be continued! Loved this so much, you're such a gifted writer

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Too short. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 1 year ago

Girl stop playing with my emotions lol where’s the rest of this story?

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Please it can't end there, this is only the beginning, I DEMANED more! still I can't give it less than 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You write some REALLY HOT stories!!! Almost made me cum in my pants ;-) I hope life is treating you well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous