All Comments on 'Busted Bankster'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So another poor sap gets murdered while the crowd approves? Nothing new here.

Your stories have become simple in the extreme: Succubus meets person, fucks them, kills them. Every time. No one survives, no one has a chance. No one resists.

In a word? Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

Well-written literature. Fuck the anonymous critics.

HurbsterHurbsterabout 10 years ago

Yes it's well written, however the anonymous critic has a point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
.

Au contraire....i found the long ones boring..

this is good..sweet short and erotic....i just prefer the men to be more arrogant, stronger and braver...succubus vs slayer is a perfect example....more of those arrogant strong muscular men vs succubus please.,..Short erotic power packed punches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
weak

This was a very weak story. It had no intrigue,no spark to hold my intrest. The man was just some guy trying to get ahead by hard work. He was niether pious or evil in his pursuit of money.

You're one of my favorites but it's like you weren't even tyring to write to your normal level. I almost didn't finish reading the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice!

I wish he would have struggled more, but it still was fun.

I like when the succubus takes her victims.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

personally i like these shorter ones more and yeah slayer vs succubus is the best of this kind

keep it up hydra :D

jonmartin22jonmartin22about 10 years ago
nice

As always, I very much enjoy new stories from you although I agree that this is not your best..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome tale

They criticise your work, saying its not your best. But this tale fits right here with the rest: A master at work, free of contest. 10/10 please write us some more.

maty1maty1over 7 years ago
not understanding the sympathy...

"He'd dismissed them as the rabid frothing of people too lazy to move their fat asses out from behind their keyboards and do something constructive with their lives." - assumes everyone who is less fortunate are lazy.

"The police would baton-charge this scum back into the slime where they belonged." - Nice

"He was one of the elite, the one percent. This skank with big hooters was in no way his equal." - disrespectful attitude toward those not gifted with status.

"This couldn't be happening. Not to him. He was someone. He was important. He earned seven figures a year." - still thinks his money makes him better.

Anonymous says he isn't pious? Personally I liked seeing this dicks world getting rocked by a succubus. I call this a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous