All Comments on 'Cocksucker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bumpy flight.

God, this is beyond hot. And you mean to tell me I have to wait for an entire month? You're killing me man. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another Fantastic Story

Very sexy story, your collection is amazing, and so seductive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dom wife?

sounds like the wife may have something to do with the bar meeting.

should be a fun 3 days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wife's in on it

I'd bet the wife has something going with the "master". A good start look forward to more. BTW is this supposed to be a mind control thing? It happened pretty quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

SSL, you and BJ Michaels have got the first time curious guy, giving in and sucking cock thing down pat. Others write about first time cock sucking but don't get all the mind play things that would go on about this taboo act for a straight guy. I can imagine myself getting down on my knees for the first time and these would be the things that I would be thinking. I'm straight, and never sucked a cock but after reading your stories, I often wonder why I haven't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
make him bi

The sex was hot, but the hottest part was the conversation with the wife. I'd rather see the character turn bi than gay. I want to see him have hot sex with the wife while she talks about his cock sucking. Maybe he could even fuck her while she orders him to suck his master.

easysluteasyslutabout 10 years ago
my fantasy

Where is this airport? he is living the life I want too

BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 10 years ago
fantastic

Another great story silk! Can't wait for more! What an amazing turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hot story

You write some of the best straight to gay stories ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank-you

Loved reading this story ,hope next installment out soon,can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
omg blew my load

wow gave me a hardon.

when do we get more.

will he be spanked and fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Awesome story, it had me as hard as a rock mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mouthwatering

Awesome story about first time cocksucking and the desire it creates to suck cock again. It's even hotter when someone forces you to do something you have always wanted to do.

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 10 years ago
The beginnings of another great story

As always, I see a home run with this story.

Thank you for posting.

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterabout 10 years ago
Brilliant...........and horny

Hi,

I love your stories. You have a way of keeping the pace rattling along whilst not losing any of the story line or story building. And your stories are always so very hot. If you look at my efforts you will see that this one is very close to my heart. Not to mention my nether regions which are now, needless to say, throbbingly wide awake. Thank you. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

I was so hard I had to get up after fiest page and kack some precum to taste.

I once had a simular experiance, I was the younger and a older gay guy sat beside me in a bar. he took me to be gay also and I said no but he knew somthing I did not know. Any way he picked me up and I felt like a young girl on her first date and when he kissed me I just kind of blanked out. I know what you mean by saying feeling like a girl waiting for the phone to ring. All butterfys and goose bumbs. Cocks are so much nice than messy smelly vaginas with all those funny folds deep inside. The lips are nice and a big clit is much like a small penis but those are few and far between. And very few women realy cum with much emissions. I like cock and am happy my wife likes me liking them.

bk3rdbk3rdabout 10 years ago
continue pls

I certainly hope U do continue w/ Cocksuckef Training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't Leave Us Hanging

It is April and we are hanging out there waiting...keep the story line going.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotalmost 10 years ago
thank you

Fabulous, again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mmmmmm

I came buckets just reading this...I too am a sissy cocksucker,so I know how it feels

tomcat52tomcat52almost 10 years ago
good story

I'm 58 years old and wish something like this would happen to me.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

....like him......he's hooked....

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 9 years ago
Wonderful!!

I just love being a Chris. I love your writing silkstockinglover, please oh please give us sissy cocksuckers more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Chris's than you might think

I have a feeling that there are a lot more guys like Chris than would admit. There are a lot of "straight guys" that would suck cock if given the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hooked also

I too am like Chris since I sucked my first cock I keep wanting another

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 9 years ago
Typical?

Having started down this path I enjoyed the meeting, the offer, the entrapment, the demands! Reality, at least for me, is much less exciting. Perhaps I don't exude that cocksucker aura although I do enjoy a nice cock when possible. Perhaps my male acquaintances are getting all they want at home....is that even possible? Perhaps my adverts on Craigslist aren't convincing... what responses I do get usually don't follow through. None.... I repeat, none have resulted in hooking up with a guy who could even pretend to be a DOM. Just as well, an understanding wife is something I definitely don't have.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
You're punching all my buttons

This is so much where I want to be. I actually had a guy suck me once at my place when I was in between marriages. He was staying with a relative in hospital late shift, I was there for relative early evening and we would see each other during changeover. One thing led to another and he eventually dropped by one evening to see me at my place. We wound up in bed with him giving me head and us kissing and playing with each other's bodies. Shortly after relative passed and we had no other visits, wished it had continued a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantasy

Straight married male who got so hard reading this on a whim just to see what it was about. I found myself wanting to pull it out, stroke it and suck it. I have jerked off to this several times. Don't enjoy the kinky stuff or the cumming on his face. Over the top. IMO, would have been much better if he had met him several times and couldn't stop stroking and sucking it. Extremely erotic. Would have been a good illustrated story. Also enjoy your lesbian stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Got to be the dumbest story I ever read

I mean really really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rewrite required

not believable -in constrast to some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it.

Sounds like something I would love to happen to me. Either way make someone my bitch, or someone make me their bitch. I have never sucked a cock before, but have thought of it often. Have also wondered what it would be like to control someone else.

JustshenheJustshenheover 7 years ago
re: anonymous rewrite required

It's pretty obvious that you haven't stopped at a roadside rest stop in more than a few years. This kind of thing happens all the time at rest stops. Especially rest stops on the Interstate Hiway's that are frequented by truckers and construction workers that are on their way to out of town job sites. It's also a huge pick up place for cock hungry married men. I myself have gotten some of the best blowjob of my life at these places. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Cock Worship for Master

Years ago I had a Master and there wasn't much that needed to be said. It was always simple, walk in to his apartment, leave the door partially open, remove my clothes, go in his bedroom, crawl up the bed to where he would be sitting at the headboard. He always made me lick and suck him with his underwear on, til he was hard. He would say "OK, slut", that was my permission to remove his underwear. From that moment on my mouth was his love hole until he was completely drained. I miss him, a lot.

mistresstina1mistresstina1over 7 years ago
I am always the odd one out

I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Found a cock to cum to!

Love this story. I am a straight and married man who loves your lesbian stories, but, reading this on a whim got me so hot and hard it made curious about wanting to suck a big, shiny cock. Well, I found my perfect fantasy cock on line at Mr. Bigdick 1988. I would suck that dick all day!! I now read your story with a picture of his dick on the screen and cum like crazy. My wife likes his dick also and we often screw imagining what we each would do with that big cock! She often teases me about how much she'd like to see me suck that cock. It wouldn't take much coaxing! Thank you and please send more curious cocksucker seduction stories our way. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Winner of "Fool of the Week" in Airlines Quarterly

Good grief, are there really idiots out there who'd seriously consider doing this?

Even suspending disbelief enough to ignore the disease threat and the stupidity of handing over a valuable ring to a freaking stranger, the potential for blackmail, loss of job and reputation and marriage doesn't make this a push the limits of humiliation fantasy, but a genuine nightmare in drag.

If I ever felt the least bit bi-curious (and fwiw, I never have.... I skim random Lit stories that score a 4.5+ when really bored in lieu of watching trainwrecks on youtube), I'd order a cooked hotdog with a side order of a whole dill pickle from the privacy of my hotel room and slurp and gag rather than engage in this nonsense.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Hall of fame facial cumshot

And, the winner of the prize for, "most outrageous facial cumshot public walk of shame" is - Silkstockingslover! Unbelievable, but who cares? Still very hot. I love humiliating and degrading facial cumshots, and this one takes the cake. More "straight" guys taking cum on their faces please. Even better if it's a black cock shooting cum on a straight married white guy's face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Decent into Lust

This is a perfect story!! I love his gradual decent into lust, tentatively giving in one step at a time, until submissively giving his all to satisfy the unquenchable lust of the cock of his master! Please, please, please write more... sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stay away

I better stay out of the bathroom next time I’m at the airport or I may land on my knees

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

mmmm so hot submitting like a whore ,, i too am very submissive but my problem is i lost total control and the guy i was servicing told me to me him in shopping center parking lot , when showed up in his suburban suv he had 3 other guys i have never met so i was a little nervous and said what going on he said look in the back seat cocksucker and when i did the 2 guys in the back had their pants down holding big hard juicy cocks , my mouth started watering, he then said get naked now and put your clothes in your car and get in the back and my submissive hot ass did it the guys had me hold and stroke their cocks while we drove around and when he stopped on a empty road buy an old warehouse he and the other front guy in front got out walked about 20 ft from suv and said get over here slut and i climbed out the back walked over to them and just drop to my knees and started sucking and making love to those 2 cocks until the cocks told me they love me back by spraying my face with delicious cum ,,he then said get your naked whore ass off your knees and back into the suv and sit on my friends lap,so i did and the guy lap i was sitting on cock was so hard and he lubed his finger and started rubbing my asshole, which to that point i was the only one who put things in my ass or played with it, i then felt his hard cock poking my hole and i said i really don't think im ready for that but he kept pushing and kissing and sucking my neck and i gave in relaxed and pushed my ass down ,,it felt so good ass he fucked me until he was ready to cum and said get off and kneel down ,, that when he blasted my face with cum,then the other guy grabbed me put me on my knees facing the back and slepped my ass as he shoved his cock in ,he fucked me hard and fast and when he came he shot so much cum it felt like he was pissing cum on my back and some spurts hit the side of my face ,i then turned around and sat down the drove me back to my car and said get your sweet cocksucking sissy ass out ,whore i got out sat in my car naked and drove home like that,when i pulled into my garage i closed the door stood next to my car looking at my reflection in the glass ,, and said wow look at all that cum i started jacking off and rubbing my ass and when i came i screamed im a sissy cock sucking whore with a filthy wreaked ass...... I love cocks,,Does any one think this makes me a sissy whore?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your story. I am a straight cocksucker too, but I haven't had a dominant man treat me like that. I can wait to see where this story goes from here.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Loved this story

It’s hard to imagine, I believe I’m bi, because I constantly think about being on my knees readying myself to suck a hot cock and swallow my man’s load. I get extremely horny and excited thinking about being a cocksucker, although I dislike the term, and think about going down on a cock more than nailing some hot lady. The nerve racking thing about sucking cock is that I want to believe my man would be clean and disease free. I can not afford to give something to my wife.

Discretion is a huge deal for me. This story was so great to read. I can see how the main character is roped into the sexual acts, and who wouldn’t take that hot, thick, throbbing cock in there mouth and worship it and give it the attention we’d all know it deserves. Can’t wait to begin sucking cock as well as continue reading this series.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Just read the story again, so hot

Can’t stop thinking about the story and looking forward to the upcoming story on cocksucker training. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cock sucker

Mmmmmmmmm this is so close to me I travel a lot too and am married be never done it before but I think about it all the time. The wife knows about him doesn’t she. Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Secretly I

I'd get on my knees now for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m Gary too...

I’m also a Gary and I’m at 45 and Married, I’m deeply curious about tasting another man. This story has me so turned that it’s unfortunate I’m not reading it with another reader, but in a motel room .

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
So Many Hot Spots

Man oh man, you know how to make a guy envious. Great tale.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 4 years ago
Hi Gary!

This series has been a great source of fantasy masturbation while i have been in hotels for business trips, too. Wouldn’t it be funny if we bumped into one another!

WMLA44WMLA44about 4 years ago
Great writing!

You are a pretty damn good writer! I always enjoy you stories!

caymanctscaymanctsalmost 3 years ago

I love the part about him being out in public with cum on his face! that WILL happen to me (and soon!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a Gary also, but after reading this “ training manual” or “ cocker101”, the “r” is silent!

Kinky111Kinky111over 2 years ago

Oh A very nice story. I love the control and the Domination of the cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was cruising in a town about an hour from home some years ago. Followed a masculine man into the forest. He stepped back to me and kissed me forcefully so we played tonsil hockey for a few minutes.

He asked me what I like doing so I told him I liked to suck cock. He smiled and took me into a clearing where I dropped to my knees. I was then presented with the most irresistible 8.5 inch, uncut penis I have ever seen.

"Fuck, you've got a beautiful cock," I told him before I proceeded to devour his length.

I couldn't deep-throat properly back then but I gave it my best even though I gagged and my eyes were watering.

I backed off his wonderful cock and told him I wanted him to come on my face. Did he ever paint my dial.

My very first facial and still the best I've ever had, including a few doubles.

I thanked him of course as I always do to men who feed me their cum and we parted company.

When I started my car I realised I would need to get fuel to make it back home. I really wanted to keep his load on my face as long as I could, it felt and smelled so sexy.

Fuelled up and had to queue to pay for it. Guy at the register did a great double-take at me and was heading out back as I left. Think he was saving the security tape for masturbatory purposes.

Got to my town, cum now dried on my face and figured I'd get some groceries and beer before I went home.

Misted my face so I could get to smell the cum again. Got horny so went to the local gay beat. Took a familiar top home and he fucked me missionary style in the lingerie I'd been wearing all day. Asked him to come on my face also.

What a day! First facial, got a second one and the only time being fucked in lingerie.

I know that many of you will call bullshit but I know it's true and still gets me off thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am straight and married. Looking though your stories I stopped on this one. The airport scene got me so hard, I now want to suck cock! So fucking hot especially when he stroked it and got it hard.

NomurchuNomurchualmost 2 years ago

I love the whole conceit of this series. A slow reluctant turning out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God is a filthy cocksucker that swallows everyday.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

196. Interesting how the characters in your stories succumb so quickly. Maybe from the comments it actually happens that way. I’d rather get the blowjob from an attractive lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will he learn how to do cock the right way

OpusrocksOpusrocksover 1 year ago

Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot. Would love Sir Big Cock to give me a huge creamy load on my face.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I love feeling like a girl recieving her first kiss from a man. Each time a new man court's me is like heaven.

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa9 months ago

I don't even know what to call it, how to write it but you kindled 🔥 in me the desire to become like Chris, charmed, hypnotized by such a young dominant man with such beautiful blue eyes 👀 and a wonderful, big dick. I wish I could take that big dick in my mouth and get sprayed all over my face with cum 💦👅🍦🍼💋💦 which I would have to wear all day long 🕧.

I love feeling like a SissyBoy or a girl 🧒🏻👧🏻.

I am thinking about the next tasks from Gary for Chris with great and passionate interest, and would I be able to fulfill them?

Best regards SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 📖🧒🏻❤️👧🏻.

Nie wiem nawet jak to nazwać, jak to napisać ale rozpaliłaś 🔥 we Mnie chęć zostania tak jak Chris, zauroczony, zahipnotyzowany przez takiego młodego dominującego Pana, o tak pięknych niebieskich oczach 👀 i cudownym, wielkim kutasie . Chciał/a bym wziąć do ust tego wielkiego kutasa i zostać opryskany na twarzy spermą 💦👅🍦🍼💋💦 którą musiał/a bym nosić nawet przez cały dzień 🕧.

Uwielbiam się czuć jak SissyBoy czy jak dziewczynka 🧒🏻👧🏻.

Z wielkim i gorącym zainteresowaniem myślę nad kolejnymi zadaniami od Garego dla Chrisa, i czy umiał/a bym je spełnić?

Pozdrawiam serdecznie SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 📖🧒🏻❤️👧🏻.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like being directed, made to suck a certain way for my master, eating his cum and sharing it with him when he leans over to kiss me..

MilllMilll5 months ago

a little quick in the submission but a cocksucker for sure

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cocksucker is a delicious story. Many of us have been there on our knees, in a bathroom, ABS booth or wherever wondering what the hell we were doing & why we could not control the urge, no desire to suck a cock. And once that cock was in our mouths, we knew we were cocksuckers because it felt so right. I was so nervous I was shaking, my stomach was upset and I was stuttering to get the words out. And as soon as I started sucking I calmed down enjoying his dick and wanting to give him a good blowjob. It was so good.

Thanks for an enjoyable & erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I sucked one dick and now I crave more. I wish I could find a man with a big dick to please. I am so turned on by big dicks that I fantasize being fucked all night by a big dick man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50559 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES