All Comments on 'Sharing'

by RolandQ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
wingedchaoswingedchaosalmost 10 years ago

Original, well written and erotic! Not often I say this, but....I am torn between wanting a sequel and just using my imagination as to how their lives will change. It's your call and for some reason, I just might trust you to take the correct fork in the road.

Thanks

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

A wonderfully epic story. I, for one, would be very interested in follow up stories to know where life takes these men.

BlowPopJBlowPopJalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

This story was simply amazing. The love that these men have or each other is great and how they supported each other through various obstacles is how regular marriages should be. Some parts had brought tears to my eyes. I like how you developed each character and I'd like to read more of your stories.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 10 years ago
Not fair. Born a woman.

I have for some time now been wanting a relationship with multiple partners like these men share. Doubtful it would happen considering I'm a woman. But it was nice to live it out through this story.

The character work here is pretty extraordinary. Crafting 5 characters that form a dynamic that both works and doesn't work (as real relationships do and don't) is a singular accomplishment. Very well done. Mark is my favourite character, definitely. What a sweetie :) In some instances, the names got mixed up but I got who it was supposed to be. I'll admit, that thing with Dan kind of shocked me. It came out of the blue and was a bit sudden and unexpected. But i'm definitely keen to read more :)

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 10 years ago
I second that - not fair born a woman

I have to agree with everything Ashkun said below.

Brilliantly written an excellent story. You had me hooked from the get go and yes the period with Dan was both romantic, soulful and sad, but what an amazing dynamic you have given these guys. I would love to read more but it is unique in its own way.

Well done and don't stop writing

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyalmost 10 years ago

Please can you write a sequel? That was brilliant. I couldn't put it down. Rounded characters written well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It snuck up on me...

I was enjoying a nice light story with some good sex and even with the warning of a part that didn't turn out so well I sailed right into John meeting his soulmate. It didn't really hit me until their parting was imminent - just like it happened in real life to me.

It hurt like hell all over again, but less than before.

I still want to believe that the guys will stay together and somehow Dan will find a way to be in John's life, even while I've had to close that door in my own life.

I'm glad I read this story, and I'll come back to it. Thanks

RolandQRolandQalmost 10 years agoAuthor
A sequal is planned...

I have already outlined the sequal. I'll post a note as I release chapters. Please stay tuned for what comes next for my much loved family.

EchobunnyEchobunnyalmost 9 years ago
My favorite line...

"A broken heart, it never heals. You can let that destroy your life or you can embrace the pain as a tribute to the love you've lost. I think it adds dimension and strength to your heart, so when you love again, you have more to give." Thank you for the heart and soul you put into your stories. I wasn't looking for this on this site ;) but I've learned more about love than sex, and how they blend than I thought I needed. I needed that lesson a lot! 1 in 4 girls by the age of 16, yada, yada, yada... I wish it had come earlier, I have a lot of making up to do, but thank you for giving me the insight into part of the journey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was the most amazing story I have read on Literotica. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sharing

That was awesome man; I liked that read.

DificilDificilover 2 years ago

Pretty long read. but worth it. So real. So inspiring. So sensual. Nothing I read before compared to this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As a woman who enjoy reading gay love stories I truly enjoyed this one. Thanks for this you are a gifted writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous