All Comments on 'Churned On The Beach'

by jennyclarafick

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sick filthy story! Made me want to vomit!

Sick,filthy story! Made me want to vomit! To the author of this piece of shit-go back to your hole and fuck yourself to death!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very unique and very titillating

I have really enjoyed these series of stories. Very erotic and very well written "vore". Please continue the series, it would be a shame to stop. Please disregard the troll; being self righteous on an erotic literature board, especially the erotic horror section, is an complete oxymoron.

thisguyrightherethisguyrightherealmost 10 years ago
Very interesting...

The plot thickens... I wonder if you mean the actual police or the federal government by those cars. Maybe a private party... Who can say, really?

I thought you said you'd send out this story when it was totally finished, but it looks like you have some work ahead of you... Don't leave us hanging too much, pwetty pwease?

On a side note, I'm pretty sure most of the people who are disgusted by this sort of thing have sloughed off like a shed snakeskin. Now that your audience knows, the people who will appreciate your work shall flock to you. This is some white hot stuff... very vivid and detailed and I'd love to see more from you!

You have me hooked. I anxiously await the next story or chapter!

thisguyrightherethisguyrightherealmost 10 years ago
One more thing...

Any chance we could get word on when you'd be able to commission NitroTitan for some artwork? I'd love to see what he comes up with... Picture's worth a thousand words, after all... mostly 1 or 2 repeated over and over! >:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Another sexy chapter. It would be really hot if Ryan, Jenny, and Judy have a threesome in the chapters to come. Ryan never really got to fuck Judy with his own body, but it was neat having him has sperm in his aunt's balls. I'm just excited to read about him plowing her ass. Also how was Ryan reborn from his mother's womb? Did he like grow back into adult size after she pushed him out of her vagina? I realize you have to infer some of these things. But thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing. Highly erotic please keep up and please bring the grandma back into this I love futa girls especially ones with big dicks. Well written.

QuiveringErectionQuiveringErectionover 9 years ago
Wasnt what I expected...WOW

I was not expecting this kind of story. It was oddly a huge turn on. I especially liked the aunt and her dick. I also liked the cum. Cum everywhere. Write more!

CaractacusIVCaractacusIVover 8 years ago
Odd but good

I usually am only aroused at Dragon-related Vore. This, however, has just changed that :)

It's kind of obvious why some people would be very offended by this story, whilst others are very aroused. You can consider me in the middle.

RivynRivynover 7 years ago

Damn, these chapters have been incredible. Talk about an area deep in the fetish zone. I wouldn't mind more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Uh

This is stupid and the incest is gross

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
W ho says....

Hubba hubba. anymore?

LarkspurdiblockLarkspurdiblockover 6 years ago
Excellent as Always!

Looking forward to the next few chapters in this! The concept of Diane and her husband is an interesting one, to be sure.

FTM_FuckTheMonarchyFTM_FuckTheMonarchy3 months ago

Ooooh, a vampire story is never complete without vampire hunters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous