All Comments on 'Battle for Blood Ch. 07'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First one

I don't know why no one else is saying this: awesome really really awesome. I know how important our appreciation is to keep writers going so let me be the first to say please keep going! And thank you for your story so far.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Sweet Baby Jesus!

This is getting good. No worries about the wait due to med school. I'll be joining you shortly :)

Maybe Shane could demand some new laws to be passed against the abuse towards humans perpetrated by vampires if she acquiesces to their request she help.... (I'm assuming in this vampire world that it happens and is accepted)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Am I the only one that actually finds Ashlyn and Raoul hotter than the main storyline? More A&R scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Puzzling!!!!

I too can't understand why you don't get a lot of comments, for the amount of work and effort you put into this story. I think this is brilliant and cannot wait for chapter 8. So please, carry on and never stop. :)

NinarghNinarghover 9 years ago
A hidden gem.

This story really is a FANTASTIC find in the non-human section! Looking forward to chapter 8.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!!!!

I hope to see chapter 8 soon. This is a fantastic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

I love this story :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved This

Loving this and hope you write some more soon.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 9 years ago
bravo

you appear to be crafting an interesting tale with romance as well. some how I can't help but like the vamp and the wolf relationship, I feel bad for the vamp cause it appears her story may be a sad one as well. too bad there isn't some way to bring them together and not have this turn out bad for them. lol.

Juicy_Peach72Juicy_Peach72about 9 years ago
Bravo, well done!!!

I'm so happy that you've come back to finish this story. I was so disappointed that it suddenly stopped so long ago, but I also understand that life is not predictable and so your studies and everything else had to take primary importance. Am waiting with patient but baited breath for your wonderful work to be completed. I also like your different view on the whole supernatural aspect of vamps & weres. The fabulous story you are weaving with the unexpected twists and turns regarding the interactions between both races is enchanting and refreshing from the usual stories. Keep up the great work!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

Where is the rest of the story? I'm still reading, so you're supposed to be writing. I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still writing

I promise I'm still working on this. Life is hectic but I'm hoping to get a few more chapters done this summer. Don't give up on me yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Original take on vampires

Your take on vampires is a little different than the standard approach, which is a good thing. I can see how you got the concept of "anchors," although I think the magical connection is taking things a little far.

I've enjoyed reading your story and would like to see it finished. Good job so far.

dokeydarlindokeydarlinabout 8 years ago
Please please please finish this wonderful story!

Love this - wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!

I've just discovered your stories and love them all! Please continue :) I'm a copy editor if you're still looking for one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still working

I'm still writing whenever I can. Right now I'm focusing on A Tale of Revenge. Apparently the stress of med school has taken my imagination to darker places. I still love this story and will come back to it. @anonymous I would love a copy editor but I have no way of getting in touch with you! Send me an email!! Thanks!!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Argh!

What happened? Where are you? I was really enjoying this series and can't believe it's not finished!

Anyhow onto the critique. This series is imaginative, very well written and credible even within a supernatural genre that feels familiar but also has new slants on an old story.

Very good, shame there's no conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

I hope you aren't going to make it a storybwhere the wolves are beaten down. Your plot line paints them as the underdogs who were abused for generations- as does it the vampire who is helping them. Its a great story so far but i hope it isnt a all or nothing battle royale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stalled production

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading this story! I realize I've announced this in other places but not on this page and I'm sorry to say I've stopped writing this story for now. I tried but it's not speaking to me anymore. I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to circle back but for the foreseeable future I will be working on other projects. Again, I'm sorry for leaving this hanging. I know how frustrating it is when you are into a story and there is no closure. No one is sadder than I am that I can't make it work.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 7 years ago
Oh man!, please don't leave this story uncompleted!

I only found this story a few days ago and although i knew it was unfinished I couldn't help but read it...!

It is a bloody brilliant story and I really hope you find the wherewithal to finish it someday....

I think this might be a problem that some writers have where they have the story starting all guns blazing, but they don't have any idea planned for the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please please please finish this story. I know you say it's not speaking to you any more but can you try again anyway. Your stories are some of the best on this site and this is one of your better ones. It would be a real Shame to leave it unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I just started reading this story, but I didn't find out until the last available chapter that it's not complete. 😫 Please finish this if you can! It's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish this please!

I loved the story and the energy and understanding between them. Since you are active, maybe you should consider finishing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Consider coming back

I have devoured all of your stories, you have a gift for storytelling. I know you have stated previously you are stuck but I'd love it if you could somehow come back and finish it. Thank you for sharing with us.

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
So, so sad!

I hated to read that you would not be completing this story. It really is good. I hope that inspiration comes to you and you decide to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Final chapter worthy

This series is by far your best effort and deserves an ending. Please honor your reaters with one.

txcrackertxcrackerover 6 years ago
Ahhh !

Writers block I understand . But ,,,,,, Rather than trowing some trash together I sorta understand I will put in the category With Finalstand,Rechiker , Fat_Dad and others I follow . But you have turned to A tale Of revenge in the mean time so I guess I just wait on you .

Thanks for the read

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!!

Amazing story please finish!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please finish!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 6 years ago
Oh please!

Please, please, PLEASE come back and finish this!! With all the cherries on top 🍒🍒

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If you've given up please be magnanimous and offer it to one of the other authors here to finish. I would rather read anything at this point than nothing at all. There is no greater frustration than abandoned stories.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago
Please

Having read "A Tale of Revenge," I certainly did not expect this story that you wrote prior to that one to be unfinished.

Please come back to finish this wonderful story.

I am so disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please come back

This is a wonderful story and I'm sad that while I've just found it, you've lost your way and haven't returned. This is a really good story. Please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Looking forward to a time when you might be able to sit and write again. Loved this story and wishing you all the best with your essential work.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Please finish the story

I don't care if it's been six years, I need to know how the put down the wolves

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago

re read this and just loved it all over again :) Thank you

JoeyMtSacJoeyMtSacover 2 years ago

Love this story!! And I can see why you need an editor. I volunteer! It would be my absolute pleasure to be able to touch the words of a very gifted storyteller.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Well, no one's perfect. At least you are writing and posting stories while there are those of us that just read and enjoy them. Hopefully you'll get an editor to help with your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH THIS STORY?

wishful_inkerwishful_inker7 months ago

Great story and I love the world you created here!

MagicTrishMagicTrish4 months ago

Finish this story!!! Please -- years between posts? I understand that you have a life too, You say how much you appreciate the feedback, we would appreciate an ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous