All Comments on 'Sensations Escort Services Ch. 04'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Hope I am reading your mind...

...and hope this is going where I think it is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Looks like I see this ending with all three girls finding the men who will be their husbands by the end of this series; or Kat and Amber marrying Brad and Mike with Edie becoming the last to remain an escort or Brad and Mike's friend from the first chapter becoming Edie's soul mate.

While many of your past stories included incest, and I am usually drawn to those sort of stories, this one seems to be more about the romance between friends looking to expand their love, maybe forming an intentional family of the 3 guys and 3 girls. Given the apparent mood direction of this story it does not seem likely that they will add anyone else to the group.

dozendozenalmost 7 years ago
An interesting story, *****

Only one little criticism: "do something to slow down his eminent climax." I assume that you mean "imminent"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice. Female Viewpoint.

nicely done. Captures the girl's emotions as to her romance. Interestingly, one of the hazards of the high end escort is marriage

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter and the timeframe in the story is moving quickly. Thank You and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Great storey, enjoying it so much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3480 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...