All Comments on 'Lusting for Eva'

by mountainbikeman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
abethellabethellabout 20 years ago
Inoffensive tale of adult desires

This was an inoffensive tale of adult desires. Inoffensive because the wife did not object to her husband's interest in her sister, the main characters were both adults and close in age , and finally the flirting was mutually responded to.

I found it well written, mildly erotic, interesting and entertaining to read. Rated 75/100 on this scale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thums up

I am impressed with the relative tameness of the text, which does not at all hurt the great erotic atmosphere. In fact, it might even make the story more realistic. Kudos for being "inoffensive" and yet very erotic in the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wait a damned minute

What about Eva's HUSBAND? He should find out about you and stomp the fucking shit out of you, and then divorce the whore, or Kill all three of you in a fit of rage. Any way you look at it, you need to be fucked up big time. You are a piece of shit. Doesn't matter what your whore wife thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Did He Get It??

Didn't he have sex with his sister in law?

I thought this was the heading of the story but it never eventuated. Give us the full story next time!!

CleveRocks18CleveRocks18over 16 years ago
NIce Story

Thanks for the nice story. Did he eat her afterward? Did she masturbate for him to releive her horniness? By the way, I'd rather fuck Laura Bush than my sister-in-law, the selfish bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More Details

I to have had this happen to me. But I've had my wife's three sisters. It is amazing how sexually they are so different. Terri loves to be my Mistress, she loves it rough! Marie Has huge tits and gives the best head! Anna loves to be eaten, and tastes delicious! Her wide hips were made for doggy style! Let's here more!

PacullaAnniaPacullaAnniaabout 15 years ago
Almost perfect

The lead up was fantastic - very well written, sensuous, tantalizing, realistic. Another few pages of teasing and hesitation on her part would have made it perfect. Once they got to looking at each other, it was a little too easy. Make us wait a bit for satisfaction! Otherwise really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow just...wow

Extremely well written i like the dynamics of the married couple with the sister mixed i. Very much like my wife and my brother...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was delighted to read this story which in a beautiful and exciting way conveyed so much erotic emotion, arousal and joy within a fairly sexually minimalistic framework.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice, but...

Where was the incest? Incest is between blood relatives, not 'In-laws', which is just a term of reference, not an actual familial relationship. This was hot, but in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice start

Hopefully there's a sequel involving the wife for a hot threesome. Or maybe just the two sisters while the husband watches.

MrBill36MrBill36about 5 years ago
Super Erotic

I followed every bit of your short story. The buildup was fantastic. Eva’s capture of his head and capturing his ejactulation, was absolutely mind boggling. I almost lost it, just reading it. Thanks!j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous