All Comments on 'I Can't Believe She Did It'

by shereallydidit1

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot.....

....but typical of the willing cuck stories here.

Looks like the beginning chapter in a "descent into misery" for me story.

Again, all too typical. You write well, telling a lot of story in a few words.

Why not try something original, instead of your version of everyone else's cuck story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I still can't believe you posted this...

Comes from an author with serious psychological and emotional issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Formula WACC

Nothing new

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The difference...

Good story, same as others, but with a difference: No reference to size and shape of cocks...Just a simple fling in an holiday, and what happens in Vegas stays...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad end

Good story, would have been better with a different ending, e.g. I didn't know sick could be fun.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Nice debut

A quickie, but an enjoyable quickie. I didn't really understand the ending. Was she simply teasing her husband with that comment? I guess it's open to interpretation.

No wimpy, submissive husband in this story, no humiliation or forced cum-slurping. Just a husband and wife having some fun. That's what this category is all about -- or, at least, it should be.

Well done. Four stars from me. Keep writing.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
WTF?

STOP find something else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There's MORE...

It had been his fantasy and she always put him down BUT - she orchestrated everything with this young man without dufus really catching on until it got under way.

Simply put, she had dufus for an excuse and promptly put him back in his dummy mode when the young man left; however, she LIKED it and now she'll do it again, secretly and/or get him aroused to asking her to do it.

Anyway you cut it, she is definitely going to cuck dufus.

Good stand alone story but you could add a chapter or two...dufus got off on it and...SO DID SHE!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She's right

You're fucking sick, what's wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You are fucking sick and we all wonder what the fuck is wrong with you too!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WELL WRITTEN. VERY EROTIC. THEIR LIVES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Five stars.

i liked the story very much.

He disclosed his voyeur fantasies in the past.

She was a closet exhibitionist. After 13 years of monogamous lafe she decided to broaden her sexual life.

As to the last words she told him in this story, they should not be interpreted literally.

Let's wait for next chapter to see where the author takes the couple from here.

I REPAET: A WELL WRITTEN STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One star. Because she didn't do it to teach him a lesson,

She did it because she wanted to. Then she accuses him of being sick to deflect the onus of her actions onto him.

She needs to take responsibility for her actions.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 9 years ago
Not bad for a first submission...

It was a little clinical, maybe, and not as descriptive as I would have liked to see. The author has a good command of the language, and writes well.

Shereallydidit, don't let some of these naysayers stop you. Keep writing, and find what works for you!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Are they going to do it again?

She may think he's sick, but is her pussy telling her that she wants to try out more strange cock, and likes that her husband is there to protect her from getting hurt.

rjordanrjordanover 9 years ago
Good first submission

You write well and you can generate some heat. We know very little about the characters. That's probably why so many commented on her last sentence. We have no way of knowing if she said this seriously or if she is now just playing with him.

The more you write, the better your stories will become and the more you can develop the characters.

Don't let the moralistic anons get you down. They aren't happy until they punish you for their inability to move out of their mom's basement.

Thanks for the story.

peaceman75206peaceman75206over 9 years ago
wonderful story

A wonderful story. She overcame her inhibitions, to give her husband a beautiful gift. This was something he had wanted for years and she recognized his desire. She was able to act because they were away from home. The unfamiliar surroundings gave her the courage to go through with the previously unthinkable actions.

She checked with her would be lover before moving ahead. Then she presented the possibility to her husband. When he answered affirmatively, she checked again to be sure he was OK with it. She then had John make the incredibly symbolic action of offering her to Shawn, by removing her clothes. This is a powerful moment of transformation for Leah and John and very important in the story.

"You're fucking sick" at home when ever it was brought up was her gut reaction to the idea. "You're fucking sick" in the hotel room in Vegas is an ironic teasing statement that shows she enjoyed doing it for John AND for herself.

I'm guessing Leah's conversion started at home as she contemplated the trip to Vegas. She was probably still unsure a she prepared for their evening in the casino. But having gone this far she left the room "commando" just in case. Then they met Shawn, who they both liked and she decided to go ahead.

And this story is the result.

More stories please. You are a talented writer. You have the ability to create characters and develop a plot with an economy of words that is remarkable.

Thank you, thank you. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm concerned about the wife--but not like you think

The wife is supposedly getting some strange for the first time since they were married. Her husband is there, giving her his blessing. She seems to have been the instigator of this episode. One would think her excitement should been off the chart and yet she still needs a vibrator to get off? Something seems off.

Not a terribly original tale but, for a report, it was a reasonably well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Read!

Loved the story until the ending comment. You are not sick. Your wife just shared a wonderful moment with you and a stranger. She obviously had a good time. She should have realized how much you love her to share a moment like that. Her self confidence should have been soaring. You probably had some doubt. You said you had some feeling of jelousy. No room for that emotion when contemplating this act. Work on this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one

Could have had more "details" and the sex could have been longer.........and perhaps a bit of him "talking her into it" would have been sexier..........but a great story for your first submission. Keep writing!

katyontimekatyontimeover 9 years ago
NICE STORY

Very nice story.The comment at the end was uncalled for.Not sick at all.Some couples enjoy this.Best wishes.Look forward to more stories from you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Alas ...

Starting with ... A couple vacations in Vegas. Dude somehow latches-on to them at a hotel bar/casino for three hours. Not plausible in-and-of itself. SRDI has to write the plausibility into it (but doesn't). If Dude had been assigned to the third coach-seat with them on the trip out, then plausibility ensues. Were Dude and Sweetie dancing a lot, because Hubby has a sore ankle? Who was talking mostly with whom? Doesn't take more than a sentence or two to establish that Dude is younger/older; cosmopolitan/badboy; athletic/nerdy; exotic/down-home ... anything but a random faceless Dude who is somehow magically going to boink Sweetie in front of Hubby. Is Sweetie THAT indiscriminate?

Sweetie sets the switcheroo up after sending Hubby off to get ice. What happens if Hubby thinks it isn't a good time (or Dude is too bland?) She has to warn Hubby first (beyond inviting Dude up to room, unless the couple had discussed that beforehand, which they did NOT!). Then Sweetie needs her Standby Vibe to get off? WTF!

Finally, Sweetie hits Hubby with a killer finale. Does she say it with a smile as she's hugging Hubby? Not that 'We the Readers' can tell. Generally, we have to take her words at face-value. If we decide to be generous, we guess whether she is going to e-mail her lawyer from the hotel 'Guest Business Computer' downstairs to start proceedings OR sit in Hubby's lap and thank him for pushing her into their future full of more sensual options! Or something in between. In other words, it is incomplete. Either a better (clearer) choice of words ("Hubby, you are REALLY a sick puppy ... and I love it!" OR "You are cut off until you're on Social Security!") or a simple gesture (a hug OR a middle finger!)

The bones for a good story (even if it is a trite/overused scenario) are there, but need fleshing out ... and it need not take pages more to do that!

3*

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Not a bad start

Short and easy but I agree that the comment at the end kind of wrecked it.

There are times when comments pass between spouses that aren't serious. For instance I can call my wife a "bitch" in a loving way during a funny moment. Or I could call her a "bitch" in anger (I try not to). There is a difference.

If she called him sick at the end as a serious comment it would set the tone for the marriage and any fantasies SHE might have. I would never talk or share a fantasy again with her. When you can no longer share your thoughts with your S.O. without being put down it's no longer a marriage.

I gave it a 3* because it was an OK first time effort but if you are going to switch gears on your readers like the ending did you need to make sure the emotion behind the comment is understood. I would have given you a 2* if you had several stories up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Filth, loved it 5*

^^

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
I didn't vote...

Being a happily married man I'd be mightily pissed if my wife ever was unfaithful let alone if she actually expected me to watch. Oh, I've written a few cheating stories, but you'll never find one where the husband is happy about it. I'm not condemning anybody else's preferences, but the marriage contract has a pretty forthright exclusivity component to it. In fact I'm basically an advocate of reconciliation, and have been called a wimp and a fucktard for it.

I did like her comment at the end. I got the impression that, while she did it, she was repelled by it too.

I suggest you try writing something a little different. One thing to consider would be a follow up. I think it's Magmaman who wrote a story where one husband was maneuvered into a 'swap session' that ultimately led to the collapse of the marriage. I think the title of his story was 'It Was a Different Thing Altogether'; it's a tragic little piece. I could see in your follow up the husband having second thoughts, the wife's respect for her husband eroding, and perhaps even the Las Vegas 'Cowboy' finding a way back into their lives.

It wouldn't be sexual, but it could create the tension the best LW stories create. I think that's what the proponents of the 'happy cuckold' stories seem to never understand; I mean the tension marital infidelity creates. It's this tension that draws so many readers to the genre. It's a tension I wish I could create.

Why didn't I vote. I despise the theme, but I didn't want to discourage you from continued writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Carvohi

Jesus go read something else then!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
What is up here?

(The following is meant constructively )

I'm not into eager cuck tales so the story did little for me. I have too much trouble understanding the characters to really enjoy the story.

It also annoys me when commenters focus on complaining about story elements that they would happily ignore if the story was of a genre they liked. I am sure I do it too which makes me even more annoyed.

Yes, there were some things that could have been done better. A bit of time spent talking about or showing conversation at the wheel would have helped solidify the new guy's entry into the scene. Having her last comment flagged 'she laughed' or 'she spat' instead of simply 'she said' would have clarified her emotions at the end.

So the story is very ambiguous. Does she have no respect for hubby and is looking for something new? Or was she trying to give him something special as part go that 'we time' they were looking for. Maybe that vibrator request was a clue. She wasn't getting off on the lover and needed help. I guess we would need more info on what she was like to be sure but unless toys were commonly used, why did she bring it? Maybe it is just me, but if I was with a woman for the first time and she started looking for a vibrator while I has in her, I suspect it would kill my mood. Maybe for the next year! How do you spell inadequate? So even this bread crumb of a hint didn't help me know what was up. It even made me wonder if lover boy was a setup. We never see or hear about the friends he came with. He is not offended by the vibe. Was the meeting really accidental?

I seem to be piling on here. Don't mean to. I thought the writing was pretty good but the story didn't provide enough emotional context for us to know what was really happening. The author probably knew and didn't see that it was missing.

I can't say I enjoyed it since, as I said at the start, I can't get into these types of characters. But it did leave me wanting to try to get into these characters in particular. I want to know why this happened and what happens next. It seems there is more here than first appears. I think that means I liked the writing if not the story. Or I am crediting him with more skill than I should but the author gets the benefit of the doubt. I hope he contributes again.

Thanks.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT BAD

Don't let the Anons get you down. You have talent, so keep using it. Do consider the constructive criticism, I found those helped me a lot. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Faggot is too retarded to write anything meaningful.

Fucking retard.

1*

IrishRomanticIrishRomanticover 9 years ago
You Struck A Chord

I enjoyed it - and sense it was real. It was simple yet cut to the point with precision. Sure it is not Shakespeare and those who criticize its lack of character building or the story line need to peruse other materials. I found it very engaging and could relate to the writer's gamut of emotions. He was very fortunate to have Leah in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HAVE A BUCKET OF VOMIT SICKO

AND UNO ESTRELLA

Harry i. V.' Witness

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Good first try

This is a simple story of a hot wife finally caving in to cuckold wish to watch her fuck another man. Simple and straight to the point. She did it. Now what? Do you do a chapter 2 in which she makes the rules now? Where she takes her new freedom and power and continues on? Doing her own research, does she really cuckold him by forcing him to do things like eat creampie? Chastity? I am very interested where she takes this thing. Maybe after talking with one of her close girlfriends does she find out about her girlfriends swinging ways. And please don't listen to the evil trolls who muck up every story with their useless comments. Anyone who reads a story they clearly do not like should seek out Mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you don't have a DICK,

don't marry. Fucking sicko writer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you wrote a good story!

I was the mother of mysexual fantasies to watch my wife with another man. No such luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

My wife & i went thru a phase when we let other people into our marriage. It took me a lot of efforts to convince her to sleep with another man. When she picked one for that, she really liked him and she fucked him with such a gusto i got confused & regretted my decision. Now i know only too well she can fuck only guys she is really sexually attracted to. While she had one of her 'flings' she used to turn me on so much i can not describe.

I was a risky path but worth while. No regrets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Laughter

I burst into laughter when I read the last line, "You're fucking sick, what is wrong with you?" she said. Isn't it just like a wife to shift the responsible and blame back onto the husband after receiving pleasure in the arms of another man. I know this first hand, back in the early 1980s B.C. (Before Children) we dabbled in swinging. I could never get excited about the other wife, it just did not seem right (it's a good thing I could use my mouth), but my wife enjoyed the husband's cock inside of her. Afterwards we had sex like rabbits for weeks. Since then we have been in marriage counseling about six times over the years to 'keep us on track which is a good thing', and can you guess what always comes up, usually first...my coercing her into swinging. My almost-60 beautiful Irish-looking (heritage) bbw wife attracts black guys like flies to her honeypot which gushes with lust...but she struggles with being a 'good girl'. All I have to say to make her pussy wet is, "Big black cock or BBC." But I know who would ultimately be blamed if she ever submitted to a black bull....I see him each morning in the mirror when shaving...LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re "You are fucking sick"

Admittedly i am a voyeur husband. Perhaps my wife thinks (but does not say it loud) that i am a sick man.

I WILL CUSTOM ORDER A T SHRT ON WHICH IT SAYS, "FUCKING SICK AND PROUD OF IT MAN!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 24/12/14

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great story

fuck you dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sexy

Your wife sounds very hot if you ever want to see her get fucked again email me I would even consider you fucking my wife hit us up orgasmdonar247@gmail

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
How the fuck is he going to "hit you up:" when your

name is dear annony!????? And BTWE we have seen your wife. never mind, my husband told me he'll jerk off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

They both are sick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It Doesn't Happen That Away

I have known five couples over the years who invited a second man into their marital bed for the husband to observe having sex with the man's wife. In most of the situations, the man was invited back...by the wife. And in all five situations, the wife either left the husband for the fertile grounds of infidelity...or kicked the husband out to be replaced by her new lover or a series of lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh yes, she did it! I gave this story a 4+ [****+ (4.4/5 = 88%)]; it is EROTIC & totally REALISTIC.

I had very similar EROTIC FANTASIES over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so he has a whore for a wife and gets mad when he gets off on it what the hell does she want ffs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH: 🌟🌟🌟🌟- (4+)!

His WIFE is a KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After that comment of "sick fuck"?

His response? "Maybe - but I'm not the one that just risked pregnancy and every disease known to man by fucking a stranger". Then they went home and he filled for a divorce and threw her out. Because who would touch her with a ten foot pole? Nasty story. Badly written and poorly thought out. Unfinished to boot.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She loved it

She loved it and they would be a happy couple if they were swingers, but she cannot admit she got off on it. Have fun sex some time,its not bad to have fun some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with

the wifes last comment.......

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It was good because it is plausible.

My wife had 3 encounters that she reluctantly did. I still get hard thinking about them. My favorite was a older horny guy that I met in a massage class I took. He lived 6 hours away where I used to live. He was excited to massage my hot 22 year old Asian wife and that's all he was going to do because he's fugly. I told him it was a turn on for me to watch a retired guy massage her. Great massage. She rewarded him by reaching into his chubby pubic area and pulling out his little boner over his old man sweatpants. She pushed his foreskin back and pulled a couple errant hairs off of it. Humiliatingly, she slid her beautiful thick lips over the 3 inch penis, sucking him to completion with her hair swaying back and forth in a ponytail. I almost fainted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Her first time with a new lover but she needs a vibrator to get off while he's fucking her? Shawn must not have been much of a first choice.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

First time for a whore and her cuckold.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 2 years ago

Rather dull, unimaginative. Is there a sequel to this...maybe fleshed out the details? I say Let it lie...flat on the page where it deserves.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

I agree with the last sentence.

Good writing for a first story. I hope to see more from this author.

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsover 2 years ago

Truly Sooo Hott.!. We are so Perverted;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sad commentary on the state of marriage in modern society. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is what new writers bring ro lit.....

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Sometimes reality is different from the fantasy. Sometimes it is not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

they are both sick and so is the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you. I can really relate to this story. I consider myself to be very fortunate to be married to a wonderful sexy woman who is sexually liberated and enjoys having sex with other men while I watch. Ignore the sad, jealous losers who leave negative comments.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 2 years ago

Nice ending. Hope she does it again very soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really, really bad. Obviously a bad decision on both their parts. Consider the consequences and get divorced. No going forward with a cheating slut.

WittonWittonabout 1 year ago

The last line took my score from a 1 or 2 to a 4

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it, except for the wife's final comment which took me by surprise. My wife has 3 young black fuck buddies that work in the warehouse where she works & they come over almost every day & use her as a whore & I love it; she does too! We have sex 5 to 8 times a day since she started fooling around. I love sliding into her loose sloppy pussy & hearing her tell me about it. I always eat her out after my 1st cum.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LOVE this story.

In my book it is SHORT and SWEET; it is VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY TRUE TO LIFE.

I gave it a five star rating: 4.75 = 95% (an A+)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous