All Comments on 'Rebirth'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more plz this is great

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 9 years agoAuthor
Constructive Criticism Only Please

Don't get me wrong, I don't really mind any form of comments for the most part, but it does grate on my nerves when I delete comments for the sheer fact that people don't seem to like the story, and don't give reasons why. I myself am not very good at telling a good story from a bad one, at least beyond spelling or grammar, so when I learn when a character or plot doesn't work, it helps me improve as a writer. So please give constructive criticisms from now on, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hopefully constructive?

The only thing that bothers me, is that you seem to be English, but you're attempting to write American characters. Couldn't you simply write English characters instead? I've noticed that in a couple of your fics that I've read. Other than that, not bad :)

sexgundam666sexgundam666about 9 years agoAuthor
Constructive Anonymous:

I've thought of doing that before, however I find it extremely difficult to do so. The amount of American media that I watch, read and listen to has actually affected my very speech. I shit you not when I say that people have wondered whether or not I am actually British. In truth I have a better understand of how American's speak than how the British speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue

please continue this and your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Will you finish this story? There seems to be enough for a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please Update

This clearly was supposed to be continued and it would be awesome if you came back and did that, this was great and the mystery was undeniably intriguing. Also, I just saw the succumbs tag and am kind of mad you gave it away like that even though it hasn’t been revealed in the story. Whatever, now I want to see more chapter even more.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

This ends abruptly. It seems like you may have intended for the reader to understand that Amelia finally and permanently gave in to her desires, but it's not quite clear enough. Personally, as a fan of bad-ending succubus stories, I hope my understanding of the ending is correct. If not, you should indeed continue the story.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

This ends abruptly. It seems like you may have intended for the reader to understand that Amelia finally and permanently gave in to her desires, but it's not quite clear enough. Personally, as a fan of bad-ending succubus stories, I hope my understanding of the ending is correct. If not, you should indeed continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
2828 Followers
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...