All Comments on 'What Won't She Do?'

by holy_horny

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rape is not erotic

Death penalty for rapists

clickthemagpieclickthemagpieover 9 years ago
to anonymous

you should probably stay out of the non-consent category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot

This is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please!!!!

I can't wait to read more!! Please make her gag and puke on their cocks!

simplon2000simplon2000over 9 years ago
Great stuff.

Simply fantastic. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

that's disgusting ew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome!

Not too disgusting, not too soft. Loved it!

CuriousKat86CuriousKat86about 9 years ago
Wow!

I love this story and return to it regularly! I hope there's another instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very very sexy story..as I have to get ready to go out..I only finish galf of first page..but oh..I got go wet and I did mmm..

. Thank you so much

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
ANYWERE ITS COMFORTABLE

as long as it fits. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disgusting misogyny - yes, it's a story but this is too cruel

when you consider what happened to her, she'd need to go to a hospital, maybe need surgery and a whole bunch of antibiotics to deal with all the germs she received from the dirty objects forced into her. And her reproductive organs might have been ruined, making her incapable of having children. Most people (I hope) would consider this to be torture if done to an animal, much less a human being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What?

He drags the knife down the front and cuts it off....cuts what off? Her blouse...her bra...her nipples...what the fuck does he cut off? I couldn't and wouldn't read any further...read over what the heck you have written and see if it makes any sense before you proceed!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed feelings about this story

I am not going to lie; I am a woman who has been raped and almost killed, and I agree that violence in this story, combined with the filth, is so severe that in real life, this woman would probably not have survived this. It's one thing to get gang banged when you are already anal or throat trained. But to endure what happened in your story???? My gosh - she would have passed out several times from the pain and shock alone. She would not have gone into subspace. She would have gone into shock.

At the same, this as a fantasy is delicious in its degradation and completely turned me on. In my darkest fantasies, I would never allow someone to use my body that way, or with all of the filth involved, but the humiliation and degradation - and simply how nasty it was, was like a horror movie I couldn't stop watching. Shocking and new is always good, in the context of a fantasy.

Nocturne88Nocturne88over 5 years ago
More please!

This is so hot, do you intend to ever write a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Write more!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been living as a sub for a couple for the past 3 years now. I've done private events as a common sub serving several men and women at once for several hours.

I find this absolutely AMAZING and SO HOT!!! The moment when she gave in and started to smile, reading those moments at first person view, made me so wet.

I know this is not possible due to safety concerns but this is such a fantasy I have. To be used and abused without having any control. Without knowing that I can stop it all with a safe word. This my deepest darkest fantasy that I know I'll never do due to safety issues, and to be honest, I am too scared (not to mention my Master and Mistress will never allow any harm done to me!)

Much love to you all,

XoXo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous