All Comments on 'A Great Ride Home'

by caroline25

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would expect

that by then, he would be telling you to go to hell, packing, and calling a lawyer. What crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A real husband would of kicked her ass out.

Preferably nude and pregnant by the guy who fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

In the days before I got married, I never dated or even met a girl who thought it would be exciting if I fucked another girl. My misfortune...

I would ask my wife if I could fuck another woman, however, the autumn mornings are starting to get a bit cold to be sleeping outside in the doghouse.

Throughout the course of my life, I have helped many "damsels in distress" never resulting in anything more than "Thank you." Again, my misfortune...

I never recall thinking that it would be exciting to be directly screwing my wife after she fucked another man.

Since I cannot relate to the characters or their actions, I will not vote on the story, however, I will respectfully thank the author for their effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NOPE

Nope......not gonna happen. Then, she let her wimp hubby clean the creampie out of her. You remember..........the guy she rode bareback with. I repeat....not gonna happen in my world. Gave it a *1* Samsiewamsie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Today, we could do without a new baboon on Cuckerotica?

No !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naughty slut.

The floodgates have opened 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid story

You should start the story talking about how you are a stupid slut and hubbie is bi and not very bright, then it might be a little more belivable, but not erotic. Never met a husband who would do anything but kick this idiot out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
New baboon?

Yep, they keep coming. A couple of new ones every week. Never ending isn't it? They must know they write for only a handful of readers, but yet they keep on coming. Don't have to read, comments were very clear of what to expect. Pass.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Figgered??

Figgered.

Seriously.

"Figgered."

How the hell did this pass the review process? I can only figger they must be asleep at the wheel again.

KSBerryKSBerryover 9 years ago
Sexy

Sexy story. Glad your husband was turned on by your slutty behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure shit

Sounds as bad as swingerjoe. Just gay, why be married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sloppy seconds?

If this really happened and the hubbie was turned on than he is also sucking cock.no self respecting straight guy would find that a turn on.

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 9 years ago
another worthless wimp story

You did indicate early in the story that it was a pathetic wimp pile of crap, so thanks for that. Means less time washed on this crap.

caroline25caroline25over 9 years agoAuthor
General response

"Figgered" is a regional expression. But it is clear you guys are not widely educated.

No tolerance for some incorrect grammar? Really?

Most of the comments appear to be posted by boys with too much time and not much intelligence.

No doubt these guys are intolerant toward, jealous of, hateful and abusive to women.

These are the kinds of people who start wars.

Zed56Zed56over 9 years ago
Caroline

After reading your rant seems to me your a bit intolerant yourself .No? So basically any male.who dislikes this story hates women.Really? I liked the story but I think your rant is idiotic.Just a wee bit thin skinned wouldnt you say?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
WELCOME TO LOVING WIVES!

Caroline, if you are going to post on LW you MUST develop a thick shin. The readers on this category mostly fit into two groups, helpful Teddy Bears and Sharks. I think maybe the sharks outnumber the Bears but we all have a lot of fun, so welcome again. By the way, best as I can figure, swinger joe is really one of the good guys, I know he gave me good advice when I first started.

Let's get to the story; it was fairly good for a first time. If this was your forth or fifth story, I'd say it was awful and give you a two. Problem areas? Stick with one tense, you mostly wrote past tense which is good for a beginner, after all you are telling about something that has already happened. Second area ...as already pointed out the story line is hard to believe, especially without more development. The wife sounds like she should be named Rosie Roundheels; she'd screw you at the drop of a hat and would even drop the hat. Every writer has fallen into that same trap of hard to believe stories, so don't feel bad. Finally, proofread, proofread, proofread. Try reading aloud during at least one proofread.

Let me suggest an exercise if you start getting down from reading comments; if they sign their names, check their members Bio. Notice how many stories the most critical have submitted. There is no need to mention the Anons. They want to remain that way and I'm sure they have a very good reason. Keep writing!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Enjoyed the read. With a little polishing, proofreading and editing it would have been stellar. Looking forward to reading more from you.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Was it true?

The wife tells her husband a story to make him jealous. Did she really do it or just make it up, lie to him for that reason? We do not know.

deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
So lets gets this stright

Marriage is only 4 years old and she is already looking elsewhere for sex.

She is now proud, bragging in fact, that she is now a slut

He is now excited to be a wimp ass castrated cuckold.

How great to be in this sham of a marriage.

I only hope she has a whole truck of kids not a one of them his.

Hope that he lives a shallow empty life knowing that his is not even up to being #4 or 5 in the fuck parade.

Gsw4279Gsw4279over 9 years ago
i liked it.

GReat story. Jerked off while reading it!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
OK

If your intent was just to write a fairly hot sex scene, or at least the recounting of such, you did fairly well. The husband's reaction however made this a dud as a story. There is no emotional exchange between the husband and wife. If he had reacted contrary to her expectations based on his earlier statements that he would not be jealous, then you have the makings of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Liked the writing but just can't understand how a loving couple can put their relationship on the line doing this. It will only escalate to the both doing it and living different separate lives. Sharing such intimacies with others will only lessen those feelings with your spouse. I just can't understand it why not be with the one your commuted to and share more with that person. These stories can still be hot it's just not a way of life I can understand

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
Caroline

I understand from a comment you make above that this is a true story. That is all well and everything, but still there is no tension or conflict. Even in the 70's free love couples suddenly discovered jealousy when confronted with real extramarital excursions. Also don't worry about "figgering out" why some will attack the perceived "character of the characters" rather than commenting on the story development, etc. Using regional dialect or local phrases definitely adds to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
get back under you smelly rock

Just another slut married to a pussie whipped looser

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
Not Much to the Tale

I prefer some logic and rationale for a story. There were neither in this story. Needs more of a plot and some character development., Dan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Regular occurance?

So, was this the first of many?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
as soon as she said "I did it"

I would have checked to see if Frank was still outside to give her a ride to wherever she was going to live from now on. If not, call a taxi for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's look like really happand

It's look like really happened to you.

But you described it a little (or more) differently as it really was

Anyhow Look like you enjoyed it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Erotic Coupling

Sorry, but Hubby is totally irrelevant in this account of a tryst. The story does NOT change in any substantive manner if all traces of Sweetie's* marital (or co-domicile) status is erased. The tryst is fairly adequately described (and thanks for eschewing 15"-long + Coke-can-thick Bull pecker) - about a '4' on a 10-point scale but, as has been mentioned, there is NO seduction, or drama in this brief account!

Wrong category ... about a 2-3 in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH: ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (4+)!

This story is under-appreciated.

I really liked it.

THE WIFE IS A KEEPER!

~ ~ ~

When my wife & i were in our 30s we discussed everything. He job involved some travel with overnight stays. She would tell me if a guy tried to pick her up & what was his pick up line. After she slow danced with a guy she would tell me how he smelled, where he put his hands, whether he was hard, & last but not least, whether his hard on was pressing against her body & where exactly. Whenever she told me one of he

Whenever she recounted one of those moments, i would afterwards fuck her tirelessly like a man possessed that i temporarily was.

I started buying her expensive (sexy but classy) underwear. She started telling me that my "support & unconditional love" meant "a lot a lot" to her. A few weeks later, just after we had sex, she kissed me very passionalately & looked me in the eyes, & said: "i know you love me. I love the undergarments you are buying me. I think i know why you are buying them: you want me to feel confident if i ever undress in front of another man. I promise you that if it ever hapens i will still love you & need you the same as before. You must promise me you will take me back no matter what... Please." I started to eat her pussy, to kiss her thighs, to kiss her butt cheeks, and to kiss her asshole... She just said, "I love you too... and thank you for the hall pass... I will count to one hundred before i use it... If i really really like the guy i will count to ten... Fair enough..."

qwerty_martyqwerty_martyover 4 years ago
Excellent

Nicely done...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

One story about a wife who was a whore, and this author didn't write no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Once a husband lets his wife know he is okay with her fucking around

He has turned over her pussy to whoever next comes around to use it. I have known 3 women who spread for other men and in each case they knew in advance that the husband was cuckold material. One of the women was had by about 40 different guys, another one gave her pussy up only a couple of times while the third lady was fully hooked on the thrills of strange cock and trolled the internet for about ten years to hook up with dozens of strangers. If you want to be a cuckold - just mention it to your wife - she can make it happen.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Good basic beginning and I would like to have more on this writer and this story. I like the story as a beginning of her adventures - but - it has been some 7 years since with no follow-up, Is hubs still with her and what did being the cuck do to him/them?

Leaving him out of it, has she (Caroline?) gone on to further activity, an adventurous or messy life. There are many questions left open that coulda shoulda led to more stories. I'll give it a 4 .......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous