All Comments on 'How Much Do You Think I Would Bring Ch. 03'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Yeah, right....

I guess some women and men fantasize of this kind of stuff but it makes no sense to me. The prose is kinda barren for me and I have been unable to achieve a willing suspension of disbelief. This was one page and it was too long in my estimation. The redacted letters are worse than absurd. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn it !

Whatsup with this one page crap? Why are you draging this story out so long you keep writing other stories finsh this one . You made the husband a damn wimp who allows his wife to whore herself out to anyone for anything they ask for. WHy would anyone want that slut back or her stds.I guess she will bring her Master back so he can suck his dick to get her back ?zone star for draging it out .Dagoatmandavid said it I wont cya later

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

So let me get this straight. The wife abandoned her husband to go live for a year with a wealthy, exciting, "enormously" well hung master. She is in a beautiful warm sunny place, meeting exciting people, and wildly fucking her masters friends, neighbors, co-workers, and business clients. While the husband is reduced to buying a hooker once, fucking another married leftover a few times, and jacking off into his wife's lingerie. And yet the husband thinks, if his whore of a wife ever returns, he is going to collar her!?! NO. She owns this little pussy boy cuckold of a husband. The collar and the horns are his for life.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 9 years ago
.???

And I guess it never occurred to this guy that someone who pays that much for one year is not having him watched? That he would assume this will not get back to the wife? That she will not see what he does as cheating?

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Unfortunately, this story gets worse with each new submission

WTF, why don't you finish this in a long enough part?

What we get is only little crumbs of a story. The parts do not make a sufficient step forward. Good idea, poor continuation, twisted logic & morals.

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Meeting Expectations

After the first chapters of this series and the "I know what I am doing series", I was wondering about which of the endless possibilities this story would be taking. It isn't using any of the possibilities.

There is no drama, no emotions, no doubting of each other, nothing feeding off of those first chapters.

Not seeing my wife for a year would cause me serious psychological issues, not horniness. And the wife misses him so much that he gets a whole paragraph for an email?!? Come on! That could easily be instant self-doubt for the hubby.

Don't go down the "cuck" path, recover and do something interesting with these people. Their relationship should be in trouble, they are separated but she is being taken car of/courted even and he isn't. She should at least be feeling guilty that she is "getting some" and knows that he is doing without (or is he???). Feelings! Drama! Relationships!

You set the "Master" up to do some manipulation earlier by including that picture. He could be messing with both of them and causing more problems.

There are tons of possibilities, use one of them! Please!

Keep me wanting to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Watting

to see what happens next....

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Series End?

Seriously, is this the way you intend to end the series? In many ways every thing you have written so far seemed to be leading to the ultimate moment in which she either returns fundamentally changed by her experience or he discovers that she has vanished forever into a world of sexual slavery. The unresolved questions deal with his reaction to those possibilities. You appear to have left your readers hanging on a hook. CLIMAXTUS INTERUPTUS.

Dramalover357Dramalover357over 9 years ago
WTF

Com mon Man. Really. That's it Really! What a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There needs to be some turmoil between them . She is fucked up and God only knows what she had to do in the years time. She might be getting pimped out or used very different and hubby will not be able to satisfy her any more. He also needs to fuck more woman. She did this all with or without his approval. I really believe he should take the money he received sell the house and set himself up before she returns home.Story is hard to follow when it jumps from different categories

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Still enjoying, will see how you handle the reuniting of the two!

But like others have said, still lacks a bit of drama as so far the husband is not fearing losing his wife. It is all going a bit too good for him. I am off to read the wife's perspective which was posted today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is that all there is?

I read all the installments waiting for something dramatic to happen, but I never saw it. It's a long build-up for a nothing end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More chapters?

It seems you're a regular writer, you have stories dated after this one. I'm hoping you don't leave this one without finishing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why would he want her back?

He has the money. She's obviously happy being a sex slave. Since you couldn't be bothered to finish this I will. He packed up everything he wanted from the house, leaving every trace of her in the house. He moved to some tropical paradise and lived happily ever after. She came home to an empty house, divorce papers on the floor and no way to find her now ex-husband. She sold the house and went back to her Master. The end to a load of drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

This is just to weird. let the dude Just finish the story, finish it. strange.

happyjack921happyjack921almost 9 years ago
Please

Please the story

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
Doubt he will (or can) finish it...

...after all it is declared to be a three-part-story. Obviously there is no ending whatsoever. Let´s face it: No real storyline, a stupid husband, a whoring wife...what else does it need to throw it away?

Could have developed nicely after part one...but somehow you blew it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous