All Comments on 'Hard Christmas'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Hot story though you do realize that Viagra doesn't really work like that. As one who's taken it plenty of times, I could only wish that it was an instant and constant boner pill. And the neighbor really must hate the mom a lot to spend that kind of money to get even with her. That little blue puppies run about $15 apiece!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
I loved it

In addition to how mom got back at the neighbor I would have them naked side by side waving them goodbye from the window and when the neighbor looked have mom drop to her knees and suck his cock as the son slowly closed the shades.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Top story.

Thought this was going to be a hum drum mother and son stranded together at Christmas Story. It turned out to be rather original and entertaining.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Holiday Tale!

A delightful tale, well written - and a nice 'twist' on the old 'snowbound at Christmas' theme! I gave this one a solid '5'.

To the commenter (Sex4lf57?) who said that Viagra doesn't work this way, I'll toss at least a cautionary comment or two.

Viagra is derived from a medication (sildenafil citrate) that was originally designed for cardiac patients. To prevent stress on the heart (that can cause a heart attack), the chemical causes the capillaries in the body to open as wide as possible, allowing the blood to flow freely with less pressure being applied by the heart.

As such, it also opens the capillaries in the corpus cavernosum of the penis, which leads to an erection. Now, there's a 'valve' that limits blood flow to the penis, so as to allow urinary function, without urine being able to seep into the passages where sperm travels. When a guy urinates, the semen passages are cut off - and when he is erect, the urinary tract is cut off, because the urethra (tube in the penis) does double duty.

When there is sufficient erotic stimulus to cause that 'valve' to switch the seminal tract to 'open', it also opens the sphincters that control blood flow to the penis, so that the capillaries can inflate completely.

During the years (nearly 60) that sildenafil citrate has been in use in cardiac patients (under another drug-name), it was noticed that when a patient was taking the drug, he was more susceptible (at an older age) to more-solid erections. Gradually, the doctors prescribing the drug got 'field reports' from their patients, and forwarded them to the company that makes the drug. Its use as an ED drug is secondary, and took a long time for FDA approval to market such a drug to non-cardiac patients.

When the person taking the drug is in their late teens or early 20's, and has a quite healthy circulatory system - and is around a near-continual erotic stimulus, as is the main character in this story - the effect CAN be a near-perpetual erection. Even the attempts to diminish it by masturbation won't necessarily cause it to go down, when there is a hotly-desired woman present and making subtle erotic comments to the male.

oediplexoediplexover 9 years ago
Science aside . . .

I’m only sorry that I couldn’t give this piece ten stars. Science aside, it’s a flight of the imagination folks – the idea is to get the pair pairing; there are lots of devices authors use, some realistic and others not so much, but with the suspension of disbelief comes the relief of fantasy and the release we all seek. Great job! Don’t apologize for any editorial gaffs, those are inconsequential and ignore any negative comments especially from anonymous persons who haven’t the balls to sign their names (better yet delete them).

[Oh, and Sec4lf57 {sex for elf ’57 – did I get it right this time?} I got a free 30 of Cialis and went from 66 to 36 – that might put you back in college! Might get you a co-ed to cohabitate with or at least a cutie for a copulation-connection - coitus-link up if you will - cum what may this December romantically! ]

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best closing scene visulizations ever!

"Mom sat on her knees in the middle of the large present, wearing red lingerie and red, glittering reindeer antlers on her head. A piece of paper was taped to her breast, dangling from it. It read "Fuck Me!" in big letters."

One of the best closing mom/son scene visualizations ever!

Surely in the next chapter the son impregnates the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

My only little complaint would be your misuse of the word "yea." Yea is the opposite of, and rhymes with nay. The word you wanted is yeah. That's what you shout when your team gets a touchdown.

Other than that, great story.

pbbjpbbjover 9 years agoAuthor

I'm happy people seemed to like this one. I think I'm going to write a brother/sister story next, just to change things up a little.

Oh, and "yeah", that's a good catch anonymous. I still do surprisingly dumb stuff like that so I'm happy when people point it out (English is my second language). I'm submitting an edit to this with that and a few other things fixed, though that can take a long time to update.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
would you like cookies with that?

The neighbour didn't know she was helping them out.

well written. would it be in bad form to say

keep it up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very well-written and very hot story

Of course 21 year old Nick is attracted to his mother Victoria. As he says, he didn't need the viagra to keep him hard around his mom. What's most interesting about the story, though, is how deeply attracted the mother is to her boy. She's even wild about his smell, a turnaround, since it's generally the boy who's crazy about his mother's cunt-smell that he can detect wafting from her body. As for what Nick's got jumping around in his pants, his mother is rapturous. When Nick hauls out his young cock for his mom, she studies it up close and personal, oohing and aahing on its beauty. Victoria's practically in love with her own son's dick. Nick and his mother banter and tease each other as they edge closer and closer to the final denouement. She sucks off her boy (something a truly loving mother does as a matter of course anyway), and Nick feasts on the paradise between his mother's legs, stunned by the loveliness of the hole he came out of. Finally, the boy fucks his mother. He's gentle at first, then rough, just the way mom likes it. The 21 year old lets his natural male aggressiveness loose and humps his mother with all his youthful energy and power. He drills his cock in and out of his mother's cunt, his ass moves like a machine, and mom melts before her son's onslaughts. After Nick gives Victoria the by far best cums of her life, the boy unloads his hot young balls and shoots his mother full of his warm creamy semen. For the first but by no means the last time.

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 9 years ago
down

Let down. So much promised in the intro and at the 'flow' disappeared before the end of the second page, just straight to it unrealistically for me. Letdown. Maybe don't promise so much next time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like

Don't worry about your language, you do fine. Besides, most people who are British or Americans speak and write like English is their second language also. This is a great story. After I read it I had to show it to mom and she loved it. We also discovered each other's desires over a Christmas holiday. There were no drugs in our case, unless you count eggnog and hormones. My mom is not the runway, pass for half her age, woman usually written in these stories. But she is to me. We have a love and friendship that is beyond the written word. She's not much older. Remember, in the past, and especially in some other countries, it was not unusual for a girl to become a mother at 15. And that is what happened, later we made our escape to America - though I don't remember that. Mom is 75 now, and we've had a great life. Though we're both aware that our time together becomes a little more limited every day, we don't intend to slow down anymore than our bodys demand. Mothers are the only women who can truly love their sons and I just wish, at this point in my life, that I had been a virgin back then. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start, but it got too unrealistic.

Any mom, no matter how horny she was, would be more concerned about what the cookies were drugged with than getting her rocks off. And no one, under any circumstances would have eaten the cookies, especially after mail was vandalized. That alone is a federal crime.

It was however, well written and flowed well. I liked the concept, if not the execution. A solid effort, but I enjoyed your "Not Quite Sleeping" series much more.

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
oooooohhhhhhhhh yes yes yes!!!!!!!!

all good and bad mommies should suck off their boys and have their pussies eaten by their loving sons too. i love it when my boy does it to me. it all leads up to the moment when he fills up my mommy hole with his hot thick and creamy cum it makes me cum so hard. i'm good at being bad ;-)

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 9 years ago
Liked it a lot

I actually thought the story held together quite well. I liked the interaction with the neighbor. I admit, would have liked some more background on the feud. Also, forcing her to join in for a threesome, maybe take a little abuse from the son, would have been interesting. all in all, though, a very enjoyable story.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 9 years ago
Hot and sensual

Loved it! I felt it wasn't necessary for the neighbor and the Viagra since it seemed mom and son were on the way to making love. This is not a big deal. I loved the setting and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I agree with Ernest. Single 21 year old dudes can get four hour boners without any pills. The neighbor feud part was distracting too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job

Good read - best I've read in a while on here. Was hoping for a BIT more voyeurism leading up to the "big event" but that's just my personal preference.

I thought it was well written and I certainly enjoyed it. Good, natural conversation and a good build up.

terrivonlottterrivonlottover 9 years ago
Awesome story

Great story line and so easy to read. Love it! Keep it up!!!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
loved it!!!

...so many good stories in this contest but yours is on top...imho...

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
5 stars

We have a winner. Incredible story. Well written, sexy, hope you get the prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An Amazing Christmas Story

Very well written & kept me hard thru it. Why couldn't I have neighbors like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the best Christmas stories here. 5 stars

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Very well written and I was hard the whole time! Thanks!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
I LOVED IT!

FIVE STARS 5*****

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursabout 9 years ago
What a fun story

Just complex enough, with sufficient background to show at least a little hesitation in each of them. Well played.

Ncman54Ncman54about 9 years ago
Great read

Awesome read great build up, enjoyed it

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Hot

Call the fire department as this story is so hot the curtains will be blazing any second now. You were spot on with the character and plot development. I know if that had been my mother dressed in the red dress, showing off all that leg and cleavage I would have been at her in no time flat, especially as she was hot all during my teen years and well into my 30's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
delightfully....

disturbing - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AWESOME!!

This is the best story I've read here...very sexy...

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
More

I enjoyed it. I read 8 -10 a week. Definitely one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great work

Now the title makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Think this could use a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fa-ridged Christmas

Truly enjoyed the story and the wank that went with it ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

I enjoyed this story so much I can't wait for you to continue it

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Very good story!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
pbbj

This was absolutely------------------------------ FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Great lead in , build

up. Well written , great characters. Soft and romantic . Loved every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Every part of it was great. The writing, the character development, the flow of the story, I enjoyed it all. Well, maybe one thing I would have changed. “Margret” needed to be punished a little more than just being banished from the neighborhood. Maybe a little bondage, along with a little intense sensual “torture”. Along with the threat of the release of pics and videos, of course. Just a thought. Anyyyyway. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

Great Job .. I Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well written

Your story flowed without effort, great dialog.

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESover 3 years ago
Overly mean to the other woman

Kinda spoiled the mood. And I felt sorry for her. Being forced to sell her home? Just make her do something humiliating or something jeeze.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spiced cookies

I was sure that the mom had spiced his food. Good move.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago

I liked the story. The description of Victoria was excellent.

I would have liked a better explanation about the feud between Victoria and Margaret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Loved the story, great read. Thought the plot developed well and not too much messing around over a guilt trip. Once they both knew there were no holds barred.

mrmagikmrmagikover 3 years ago
GREAT story!

EXCELLENT story! Very well written. There were a few grammar mistakes but not too bad or that couldn't be figured out. I will say you do have a problem using "were" instead of "where" a lot. Anyway, I Loved this, thought it was very nicely done. Great dialog, Great chemistry, Very Loving and well balanced. By that I mean nothing over the top or crazy. Like no humiliation, bondage or getting the mom pregnant stuff like that. The Only thing that I would change is after this happened and the Christmas break, I think that they should have lived as a couple. He could have commuted to school everyday. I believe you said it was a 40 minute ride. And for the one person that commented and said that Victoria was way too hard on the neighbor, In don't think so. Things could have got ugly on the prank one or the other could have been allergic to the drug and gotten very sick or even died. Just saying. So I think it was a great idea to do what she did. Besides then she wouldn't have worry about the neighbor interfering with their relationship. When Victoria was calm and cool at first the first thing I thought of was she was going to bring the neighbor in for a threesome or something. Which that wouldn't have worked and would have been too much. GREAT STORY!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Loved the slow burn to get to the nitty gritty. The ending was funny and cute. For a moment I thought she would wind up pregnant at the end. Well done. This story was submitted in 2014 and no subs since 2017. Hope your still out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Probably, truly, the best story I've evr read here! Over many years I've consumed hundreds and congratulate you on the delightful craftmanship of both your creative writing and style.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!!!

Mommy's help with stimulation makes for a very good story. BUT a guy that young that needs ANY stimulation except wanking to cum will be impotent by 40 years old. It's common in these stories that something is needed to cum, but it's not true UNLESS a guy isn't normal and will join the ranks of the future impotent dudes.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good story. She should have made the bitch next door...'apologize' to her son with some deep throat action or some rough anal... oh thats right, she'd probably like that 😳 😅

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing this story.

johnny5fingersjohnny5fingersover 2 years ago

So did she like the perfume?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I love this story 5 stars

It's one of my alltime favorites.

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 2 years ago

WOW!!!!!!!! Loved both of your Christmas stories. Especially the " cookie" at the end.....

Ozgood13Ozgood13over 2 years ago

Fantastic and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and very well written!

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Perfect. As sensual as it was, it was also "laced" with humor.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Romantique und Zexxi!

11/10 'Adult' X-Mas Cookies!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This is the 1st story of yours that I have read. As an avid reader of incestuous love stories, thiis is probably one of the most intimate, sensual, and sensitive incestuous love stories I have ever read. The mutual respect, emotional security, and romantic/passion expressed/demonistrated between mother and son is exactly how I envision a mutually agreeable/consentual incestuous love affair between equals would be.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but you need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Fabulous story! I especially liked them turning the neighbor's prank to their advantage and using it against her in the end. Very well thought out and written storyline with great characters and vivid sex scenes. I applaud you and your Muse. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

A ridiculous, yet ridiculously hot, story. Great work!

Nic_BerseyNic_Berseyabout 1 year ago

A great story. One of the most sensual stories I've read.

Please, write again. Let us enjoy your fabulous writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. It’s too bad Mom couldn’t just tell Margret ‘Thanks for the viagra, it was just what Nick and I needed to break the ice and get down to business’. Rub a little salt in. But the story is hotter’n hell so that’s good enough for me. Thanks, pbbj.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome story loved how you put it together liked how mom helped her son out of his problem gave it 5 stars!!!!!

4Leather4Leather9 months ago

Love the story, Just from a little joke opened the door of pure lust for each others LOVE. You just never know what might happen in life. Please think of a second chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like Mr. Data I too thought that Victoria was going to surprise her son with a real big surprise. She would present him with a pregnancy test, and it would show that she was pregnant.

And had this happen I believe that they both would be elated that they made a baby together out of love. When two couples truly love each other finding out that the woman is pregnant with her lover's child would be pure bliss.

I lost my virginity to my younger brother and when he was about to cum in me, I told him: "Don't cum in me Tomas. You could get me pregnant." Tomas replied: "If I give you my baby Jo Jo would you abort our beautiful baby?" He was telling me that he wanted to make me pregnant with his child. He confesses that the man in him wanted to fuck his baby in me.

So, I know that when two people truly love one another making a beautiful baby is the ultimate validation of the love between them.

I think both mother and son would have loved the idea that the mother was carrying her son's child.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger696 months ago

Family fun. Thanks for a rather unlikely but still enjoyable stroke story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous