All Comments on '01. First Experience'

by ontomars55

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 11 years ago
I like your story.

It is very tame tame, but It's obvious that everything happened just the way you describe. You enjoyed skinny dipping, but it wasn't totally innocent. You wanted Sam to see you naked. When I was a young man I also had similar experiences of swimming naked at a beach. The beach was crowded with people. When I was far enough out into the water so that no one could see, I would slip my bathing suit off. It was wonderful! I would be interested to hear about any other experiences that you may have had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Swimming naked is AOK with this reader too! As an elderly female 'CFNM' Mistress, I enjoy educating naked young men, in all respects of sexuality..

Some young men I know leave swimsuits on a boat mooring, whenever they wear one? --I've encouraged total nudity however, with shaven genitals mandatory for all our submissive males. BTW; At 97 years old; I insist on masturbating our members daily, donating their [STD free] male ejaculate to childless couples, as often as required.Written contact is warmly welcomed by 'Mistress Barbara' BTW!

mcncokemcncokeover 10 years ago
BRAVO

Love the story! I lived a cfnm relationship as a youngster. still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes..

I know the exact feeling, I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quarry Dive

Made a dive in an abandoned quarry. It wasn't locked up, you could just drive in and go diving. It had very clear water, and was about 70' at the deepest. A lot of local divers went there on the weekends in the summer. This was in early May and it was "almost" deserted. We made our dive and got out. Put our gear in the cars, and then got out of our wetsuits. I was ready to get out of it and try to get some sun. Got the top, no problem, had a bit of a problem getting the bottoms. Finally slid my hands down to break the seal I had, and slid the bottoms off. Only problem was that I slid my trunks off too. Was cold enough that I didn't notice until I heard a whistle, turned around and nearly fell because of the wetsuit at my ankles. There were 3 women there smiling and waving. I had to wonder since women just didn't smile and wave at me. Finally one of them pointed at me , but more at my feet. I looked down and there was my wetsuit... but also my swim trunks! It took a lot to get out of that wetsuit, and pulling it up didn't work. I wound up having to sit down and take it off. I reached back for my towel and it wasn't there. One of my "buddies" was holding it. Apparently he had a "deal" with the women. He would hang onto it (and my clothes) until they said to give it to me. They said they would only give my stuff back AFTER I did a few things for them. First stand there legs and arms spread wide while they walked around me, rubbed their hands over me, and then let them take pictures. This was before digital cams so I figured they couldn't get them developed. One of them had a Polaroid! Somewhere out there there are about 20 pics of me (they had an extra box of film) in some Very compromising positions (rather excited) and NO clothes to be seen. Two of them were (one at a time) in some of the pictures, fully clothed of course, but they thought it was great. I was quite worried what they would do with them. I am sure they showed them around, but, lucky for me, none ever showed up.

This was probably 40+ years ago, and I still get "excited" thinking of it. I wonder if they still have the pictures...

This was the most erotic experience in my life... Out in public, stark naked (no access to any of my clothes or other coverup), seen by at least 3 very good looking young women and had to obey them to get clothes back. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userontomars55@ontomars55
I have enjoyed doing many naked adventures most of my life and have had many opportunities to do this without being obnoxious or upsetting people. The thrill of someone seeing me "innocently" doing these adventures was almost as enjoyable as the simple natural feeling of just ...