All Comments on '#1 Draft Pick'

by cunninlinquist

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The power is the power of looks and pussy.

It brings in money without really having to work. Only problem is she will have a black baby but thats what it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Please don't stop here. Great start to a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
#1

This is a very well written piece, thank you.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 16 years ago
awesome

I'm not typically drawn to interracial, but the image of the huge black stud and the wispy farm girl makes for hot reading. Well done!

BazzzBazzzover 16 years ago
Great comeback

Nice to see you back writing interracial stories again. This one was very sexy. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!!!

That was a hot story. Well written and the sexual tension built throughout to an orgasmic conclusion. Absolutely loved the ending. Please do more!!

Heather

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Great job! Super exciting!

Great job! Well written and super hot!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Great job! Super exciting!

Great job! Well written and super hot!

paigecroftpaigecroftover 16 years ago
almost perfect

Hi,

I loved the story and came really hard at the end but what was the deal with that bit about Kevin in the beginning? I felt really sorry for the guy and when you got to the footballer for a few paragraphs i wasn't getting into it because i was thinking about how crushed Kevin is going to be.

Unless you're planning to put Kevin in future stories i'd remove that part. That was all the kept me from giving you full marks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Good story...and I work on a college campus. Stupidity doesn't come in one color and neither does intelligence. And some of the smartest kids I have met have been athletes. I will say that this doesn't always extend to the football players though, sadly. I have found very few that care about their education or life beyond the football field. It is nice to see a story about one who does.

memimoimemimoiabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Oh gheez. This story has me dripping. Please don't stop now!

mikej728mikej728about 16 years ago
yummy

That story was hot, it had my black hard dick throbbing, imagining u sucking on his thick dick had me cumming so hard. keep it up, cause u keep me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot As Hell

This story had me sitting in a public restaraunt aroused like no other. I had to keep myself from rubbing on myself several times as I read this story on my T-Mobile Sidekick. The early portions of the story set up beautifully on how unprepared Katie was JD. Excellent story! Gonna keep an eye out for more of your work.

NumpseyNumpseyover 15 years ago
Great Story

This is a very tasteful story. Very nicely written. I am eager to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it!

very sexy story! hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good 2nd half

Once the bigotry was left behind, it was a nicely written and sexy tale...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NFL draft is in New York City

But aside from that, it's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
.......

you need to write the next one....cause damn.

MidWestPrincessMidWestPrincessalmost 15 years ago
Ready for the next part

It took a little for me to get in to it, but I really like how you left it hanging and I'm dying to see what happens in the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Next?

I loved your story, but was wondering if there is going to be a follow up? Thanks keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

Well done on an amazing story, it was very well written. Is there another part coming soon?

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
Don't know what to think...

I usually have something to say, but this time around I can only think wtf?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

nice but still a little to simple

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking Awesome

I am a writer, and I must say this was well written and had a plot that is common but yet very very possible. I cannot wait to read the next section to this tale. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

very well written. Will wait for next story from u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER

ScarletPussScarletPussover 11 years ago
WOW!!

NICE! You caught my attention from the get-go and never let it go... Now I'm wet, ready, and snuggling up to Gram--my brother's best friend, and plan on fucking the living daylights out of him (whether he is willing or not) joking, he is usually done for whatever I want to give up LOL ...Yum. Thanks!

ArchiesHardArchiesHardabout 10 years ago
Awesome Couple

He is Lucky guy. I hope he didn't cause to much damage

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story! Very sexy and 5 stars, for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I rated it 4 stars even though the writer is stupid regarding the size of a cock.

No human cock is over 12 inches long. That is as impossible as a 12 foot man. And, no human cock has the diameter of a coke can; that is 2.5 inches. And, even if that was possible, it would be impossible for her to get it in her mouth. Try it; it is impossible to get a coke can in your mouth. A few people, not many, might get something 2 inches in diameter in their.mouth.

If one should exist, a really huge cock would be 8 inches long and maybe 2 inches in diameter.

However, other than the stupidity about the cock size, the story was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NFL Draft

still waiting

dk519dk519over 7 years ago
Okay story...

Those sorts of college football stats don't exist..especially in the Big Ten. Also, the cock size was laughable. A foot long and as thick as a soda can? Finally, and this is my nit picky taste speaking. She only had sex with one person, her geeky friend. And she took the laughable cock size and begged for a facial? Weak.

I don't get why this story got so much praise. It wasn't different than most other over-exaggerated interracial stories with very little, very bland build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

may be the best story I have read on this site. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

I always rub my pussy to this story. I've only been with white guys but since I started getting into these stories I can't look a tall black stud without having to change my panties!!

This is the best story on here! I want to be her so bad.

wsutippawsutippaalmost 2 years ago

Hot writing, is this a true story 😀

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot writing, is this a true story 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous