#1 Draft Pick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I felt was the hot steam escaping the water as we entered the hot tub. JD sat me on one of the seats in the tub and he sat directly in front of me. The water came up to just under my breasts and it felt wonderful.

"Ok Katie, one more question, and then we are done with the interview for tonight. Fire away."

"JD Williams, why do they call you 'The Freak'," I asked, proud that at least I remembered one of my questions and still had enough composure to deliver it with some gusto.

JD laughed out loud. "Two reasons Katie, one football related, one not. In football, I basically run most of my sets as a wide receiver, not a tight end. That makes me a 6'9" 270 pound WR, and more often than not, I being covered by some one who is about 5'9". I'm way too strong for them to check me at the line, far too tall for them to cover, and flat out too fast for them to stick with. And in football terms, that makes me a 'Freak'. "

"Makes sense," I responded, "So, JD,what is the non-football related reason for the nick- name?"

"I'm not sure you're ready for the other reason they call me 'The Freak' Katie," JD said with a sly smile.

"Hey, I'm a big girl JD, I can handle it ...Come on, tell me," I pleaded.

JD smiled at me for a few more moments, and then he slowly stood up and positioned himself directly in front of me.

Dangling in front of my eyes was what had to be the largest cock in the world. It was shiny black, the moon light glistening off the water that beaded across the surface of his skin. It had to be over a foot long and it had the circumference of a damn coke can. Jesus, it was longer and thicker than my forearm!

I looked up at JD and asked sheepishly "Oh my gawd," I stuttered, "can I.....can I touch it?"

JD had a very sincere smile and gently said, "Absolutely Katie. And now," he said softly, "You know the other reason they call me 'The Freak'."

I wrapped my hand around the shiny slick shaft of JD's cock. It was so thick that my fingers didn't touch. I could feel his cock begin to move about and pulsate as I touched it and ran my hand along his shaft. Incredibly, it was starting to get longer, thicker, and more erect right in front of my eyes.

The excitement of touching and feeling his huge cock was incredible as it grew even larger. I squeezed and stroked JD's cock and it jumped and gyrated within my grasp. I leaned toward JD and gently guided his large cock to my mouth. My God, I thought, I'll never get that in my mouth - but I had to try.

My mouth could barely stretch over the bulbous head of his cock that I swear was the size of a small black fist. As it finally slid into my mouth, I circled his head with my tongue and stroked his shaft with both my hands. JD softly grasped my head and moved it in rhythm with his hips as he slowly pushed his cock in and pulled out of my eager mouth.

JD was rock hard now. The power his cock exuded was incredible and I was totally mesmerized as it slid in and out of my mouth. JD moved one of his hands down to my breasts and began to caress me. His hand literally covered both of my breasts.

"Your nipples are beautiful Katie," JD said, "They are the pinkest nipples I have ever seen."

I would have thanked him for the compliment, but I really couldn't say anything with my mouth full.

He slipped his hands under my arms and slowly lifted me up, out of the water. I placed my arms around his bull neck and wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled me toward him. I was being supported by the long shaft of his rigid cock between my legs and JD had moved both his large hands and had them cupped under my ass for additional stability.

JD slowly moved my ass up and down the length of his hard cock, rubbing my pussy back and forth across the entire length of his shaft. My pussy was dripping wet, a result of being in the hot tub and of my sexual desire being totally out of control, and it slid easily back and forth across JDs throbbing cock.

I looked JD in the eyes and gave his a soft sensuous kiss. He had the softest lips I have ever kissed. My mouth just seemed to melt into his. I let my tongue dart between his soft lips and I playfully caressed his tongue. The next think I knew, my mouth was filled with JD's tongue. Like his cock, it was rather large and it filled my mouth as I sucked on it.

"Let's go back inside Katie, I want to fuck you bad," JD said.

I think I managed a make a sound that was reasonably close to a yes and JD stepped out of the hot tub, with me still draped around his body, and carried me into the house. My arms were still wrapped around his neck, my legs wrapped around his waist, and my head was buried in the warmth and safety of his chest as we moved through the living room to his bedroom.

JD laid me down on the king size bed and gazed at me as he went over to the master bath. He returned with towels.

"Here gorgeous, dry your self off some," JD said.

JD stood beside the bed drying his magnificent body. I never took my eyes off his still bulging cock. Satisfied that he was sufficiently dry, JD slid in beside me on the bed, and we began kissing again.

He rolled over on top of me. It was almost frightening to have someone that large on top of you. JD must have sensed my fear as he paused and said, "Don't worry Katie, I'll be gentle."

And then JD slid his cock down and then back up across my still soaking wet pussy. He slowly repeated the motion up and down, up and down, sending shivers through my body. JD continued this for the next 5 minutes while kissing me softly and sweetly.

Every so often, JD would start to gently push the head of his cock into my pussy and then he would pull it out and go back to rubbing his shaft up and down between my legs. Every time he did this my anticipation grew and I could feel myself building toward an orgasm.

I came two, maybe three times during this foreplay. It was incredible and he had not really put his cock in me yet.

But now, with each pass up and down his shaft JD would stop and push the head of his cock a little deeper into me. Even though my pussy was soaking wet, he was still meeting a lot of resistance. No doubt a result of his extra large cock and my very tight pussy. Something was going to have to give.

Finally JD was able to work the head of his cock completely into my pussy. Even at that point, I felt filled. He started moving the head of his cock in and out a little quicker. It felt so good.

But I wasn't prepared for what happened next. JD thrust hard and about half his cock made it into my pussy and he pulled it out just as quickly. Even though it was a quick move that lasted no more than a few seconds, it literally took my breath away as I let out a loud gasp.

"Oh my God, JD, oh God you are so huge," I gasped.

And before I could say anything else, JD thrust again, a little harder and a little deeper. And then again, harder and deeper, and again..... My eyes rolled back into my head as the intensity of the pleasure and pain was causing me to almost pass out.

JD was now fucking me hard, even though he was only able to get about half his cock into my pussy. The bed was rocking hard against the wall and I swear the walls seemed to be moving, hell the whole room seemed to be spinning. I was breathless and really was just holding on to him as tight as I could, screaming now with each savage thrust of his muscular 270 pound frame and his pulsating cock.


"Katie," JD said between thrusts, "Your pussy is so tight, so damn tight, it feels great wrapped around my cock."

I think I managed to grunt a barely audible affirmative sound. I couldn't really form sentences in between my gasps and screams as JD's cock pushed into parts of my pussy that had never been reached before.

I was having orgasm after orgasm, each seemingly a little bigger and stronger than the last. I was cumming so much that my pussy was soaked in my own juices and a large wet spot was forming on the bed under my ass.

The sight of JD's cock ramming into my hot pink pussy was intense, but the squishing sound of my pussy juices being pushed in and pulled out was just incredible.

I was literally on the verge of blacking out from the intensity when JD rolled me over and mounted me from behind doggy style. My arms and legs were so weak from the furious fucking that I could barely hold up my 105 pound frame.

JD sensed that I was hanging from a thread and he slowed his strokes as he slowly pushed his massive throbbing cock into my soaking wet pussy. He was moving slower, but now with longer and deeper strokes. Within minutes I was totally orgasmic again, experiencing one monster orgasm right after another.

JD was working his cock deeper and deeper into my tight pussy. With every penetrating stroke I would find myself literally gasping for air. It was as if he was pushing the air out of my lungs with each pounding stroke of his massive cock.

My arms were so shaky and weak they finally gave out and my head fell into the fluffy pillow as JD continued to pound my pussy, driving deeper and deeper. His thrusts were now driving my whole body deeper into the pillow as he started fucking faster and harder. My eyes were rolled completely back in my head and I felt lightheaded. I had no idea that sex could be like this, none at all. The mingling of pain and pleasure had me in a state of arousal that was indescribable.

JD's whole cock now disappeared into my pussy with each massive stroke in and he was pulling his monster cock almost completely out before thrusting powerfully back in. My juices were flying out of my pussy with each penetrating stroke. I could feel my juices splash over my ass and my legs as it squirted out.

"Holy shit Katie, you are coming like a freight train," JD shouted. "Damn girl," JD said with obvious pride, "you are making a lake on my bed."

Sure enough, under our sweaty bodies there was a puddle of my pussy juice that had squirted out during my many intense orgasms.

JD was a machine, he had fucked me furiously and non-stop for over an hour in every imaginable position. My orgasms were so intense that I actually started to black out briefly as I came. Both of us were drenched in combination of our sweat and the juices which were flowing freely from my pussy.

My pussy was stretched beyond what I could ever imagine possible. As JD pulled his pounding cock out of my pussy with an audible pop, I could only imagine how wide my pussy must be gaping.

JD positioned himself back in the missionary position and started fucking harder than he had all night.

"Katie, I'm getting close, I'm going to come hard," JD said deeply. "Can I cum on your face Katie?"

"Oh God yes, JD," I panted.

I wanted to tell him how much I wanted to suck every drop of his cum, but JD was fucking me so intensely that I couldn't even talk. His muscular 270 pound frame was slamming me with such force that his King size bed was moving across the room.

Suddenly I had my biggest orgasm yet. I found myself screaming hysterically as I tried to match his massive thrusts with my tiny 105 pound frame while every nerve in my body was exploding with tingling sensations.

JD pulled his monstrous, throbbing cock out of my pussy and scooted up until he was straddling my face. His cock was looming directly in front of my face. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. It was engorged with blood and I could see it throbbing. It was slick and shiny with my juices coating the entire unbelievable length

I could see some of his juices had already starting to seep out of his cock. I gently took my tongue and licked the first few drops and then slid and swirled my tongue around the huge head of his cock.

As JD stroked his huge cock he grasped the back of head pulled me closer. I could hear his breathing getting more rapid and I opened my mouth in eager anticipation of his climax.

"Oh Katie," screamed JD, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming hard," as he ran his big hand up and down the massive shaft.

JD exploded into my wide open mouth. The first shot was so strong that it stung as it hit the back of my mouth. His second and third shots were equally strong and my mouth quickly filled with his cum. The next shot I felt across my cheek, followed by shots off my forehead, the side of my nose, and again on my cheek. There was so much cum in my mouth that it was flowing out of both sides as well as down my throat.

JD shoved his still squirting cock back into my mouth and I sucked as vigorously as I could on the huge head. I wanted to suck every drop of cum from his beautiful cock.

"Katie, I can't tell you how beautiful you look sucking my cock with my cum all over your face."

JD pulled his cock slowly out of my mouth. I wrapped both of my hands around his cock and held his head above my mouth. I licked off copious amounts of cum that remained around his head and was still seeping from the tip of his cock. I licked and sucked and swallowed every drop of his juice that I could find on his magnificent tool.

JD rolled over and smiled.

"Katie, I think you need a shower girl," he softly said.

"Yes, but I don't think I can walk JD," I said, "and I'm not just saying that."

JD picked me up from the bed and carried me into the shower. I was able to stand, barely, and he turned on the shower for me.

He did not leave; he stood and watched me shower. We stared intently at each other as I soaped up my body, realizing that what we experienced that evening was a special time for both of us.

"Katie," JD said haltingly, "Would you come to Chicago with me for the NFL draft next week?"

It was the first time I heard anything but total confidence in his voice.

I smiled at JD, but paused before responding. Sometimes you don't have to have 270 pounds of muscle to be powerful. And at that moment, I sensed that it was I who had all the power....

Coming next.... The NFL Draft

12