All Comments on '13 June Ch. 02'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"The first black dude".....

A fittingly horrible way to end a terrible story. Bad story line, horribly written without a single decent character or clever thing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed

creative story line. thought it and odd place to insert the gina story line, but didn't hurt overall. you should continue the story instead of ending here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuck.

Whores married to gay cuckold, go away.

duncmiesterduncmiesterover 9 years ago
No Cuckold here.

This is probably in the wrong category, But I enjoy stories where couples realize that love making and sex are to different things. Even though she was not completely honest about her lesbian affairs their trust and honesty allowed them to enjoy multiple partners and experiences. I wonder if he truly would like to try a homosexual experience if put to him the right way. I enjoyed the story, I'll be looking for future writings. Thanx

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
My 2 cents worth,

I guess this story was always going to get more and more depraved and that's fine, each to there own. Also I think you write about sex very well but the story in both chapters jumps around a lot. It goes from present to past, to distant past then back to present. It makes the story stilted, affecting the flow and the enjoyment for the reader. Maybe you should try one of the volunteer editors to get a second opinion before you post. I gave both the chapters 4*

Janice1939Janice1939almost 9 years ago
So Good

Few men could possibly like this story but than that is why we are born more advanced than they are. Red hot mama hope you can watch hubby get his arse fucked most want more after the first time, as my girlfriends and i found out.

Love Janice

TnT0813TnT0813over 7 years ago

This story was all over the place. With more details it could have been 5 stories.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

As always, i think this author comes up with some great ideas with excellent imagination. My only gripe is they are too short sometimes, most of her ideas could really be expanded upon, But great writing none the less.. Very hot.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Whore

Every cuck needs a whore,even one as low as this trashy creature who is degraded by bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Open minded....... but only to a point

How come the wife can have many female lovers, and her husband doesn't get the same? Just because bi isn't someone's thing doesn't mean they're "missing" something. Can you miss what you don't want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
organism...for orgasm??? - twice in this one story...elsewhere as well...

superior ´murrican learnin, ah reckon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

His birthday benefits her way more than him ! And I’d venture to say , when her birthday comes around , it’ll benefit her way more than him , again ! She gets fucked but good , while he just gets fucked over . I guess in her case , the old proverbial -‘she gets the cake and eats it too’ , applies !

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Selfish lady...really doesn't give a fuck if he likes the acts and cheats on him constantly...no thanks

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I have had 5 wives over the years have me do their husbands, and a number more who had their husbands suck my cock.

Women like to watch, and the fact that their husband is the one getting done makes it even hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous