All Comments on '1979: Beth, I Hear You Calling'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing Writing

I loved this story. The writing style is so different from anything out there and it was a real joy to read. Keep up the amazing work.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Justa

Justa great, and totally fun story. Oh the memories you conjured up, young, dumb, and full of Cum! I'm now 70+ and missing my young cock. Five Big Stars for this one! Hoping you write a sequel some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A very different style, I enjoyed it.

It was fun and silly, sprinkled with a bit of truth and some great sex! A thoroughly enjoyable read. Outstanding Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As a senior, brings back plenty of mammary es, I mean, memories.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Man I miss the 70s. 79 was my senior year. Great story just a small correction, The F6F Hellcat was the plane that was the best carrier based plane. The Corsair was mainly a land based fighter. Although designed to be a carrier based plane it was just too big and wild for carrier landings and takeoffs.

mojavejoe420mojavejoe420about 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for your comments. In regards to the Corsair, you are partly correct. It wasn't used on carriers until rather late in the war due to landing difficulties. But that was fixed (thanks to the Brits) and it did serve, and served well. "Best" is also subjective, so it is still my "best" Navy fighter of the war! ;-)

WinstanleyWinstanleyabout 5 years ago
'79 was my year, too.

This was a great story that brought back many memories. I was also a senior in '79 and, yes I miss having an 18 year old cock! I lost my v-card before the end of that school year, but not much before it.

Yes, we were homophobic back then. I mean, I thought I was liberal because I was against Anita Bryant's crusade to drive out all gay teachers from the public schools!

I feel sorry for poor Cathy's bed!

Did you have any other adventures with Beth and/or her giggling friends?

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 5 years ago
Funny, but true

Oh, to be able to get it up again like when I was 18 or 19.

It's amazing how quickly you can fall in love once you've encountered a hot, wet pussy.

Great story. There must be a sequel out there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But what about?

I liked this story, and I did give you a five. But since you don't seem to be checking your comments over there anymore, let's talk An Imperfect Storm. Can we finish up? It's been five years since you said a few weeks. You and I, (and most all your readers), have differening views on a few weeks. 250 plus is more than a few.

Come on, why are you waiting? It was well read and well rated. Finish the story. The sister bitches need to all join with his own sister bitch, no more men should be added, and since he is obviously trying to frame our hero, Tricky Dick should be ferreted out, go to jail, and his assistant join the harem as everyone's submissive fuck toy. Then add others, permanently or temporary, as needed. Maybe the moms, friends, co-workers, whatever. Come on dude, please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i thoroughly enjoyed that and I'm very hard to please and I really like the way you set up the story!

Curious2019aCurious2019aalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Yes i miss my 18 year old Dick too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well the F4U Corsair was one hell of a carrier fighter and a gorgeous plane but dang those chunky little Wildcats took the first brunt of it and hats off to them...

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams6 months ago

Shit!!! I remember that cock too, I remember cumming 5 and even 6 times once with a really hot chick i was lucky enough to hook up with, Man ,those were the days , now at 65 not so much,it still works well enough but 6 times hahahaha not even in my dreams. A great and well told story,and very believable.

thanks for the memory and your talent..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...