Anything I Can Do?

Story Info
While her husband is sick, she still has needs.
4.8k words
4.11
46.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

I knew it was a possibility that I could drive all the way out to visit with Doug and he wouldn't be up to having visitors. He had been battling a major illness so we hadn't seen him in the office in quite a while. I was friendly with him outside of the office to some extent and was familiar with his wife though I'd classify us more as work buddies than as friends. I liked him, I respected his work skills and work ethic but we were not necessarily birds of a feather and, really, there's nothing wrong with that. I did like him enough, though, that I wanted to check in and see how he was doing. He was well enough that we were able to get that coordinated but he did warn me that some of the meds he was currently on might cause him to nod off briefly. I figured he meant in the middle of the visit, not before I even got there.

His wife, Kerrie, let me in the front door but told me that he'd just crashed, moments before my arrival.

"So should I come back," I asked, "or should I wait?"

"You may as well wait," she suggested, "His rests are pretty sporadic so it'd make more sense to wait it out than to try to plan around them."

"Well, as long as I'm here," I said as I followed her into their family room, "is there anything I can do for you? Open a jar of olives or something?"

I knew he'd been pretty weakened and often out of it so I figured maybe there were some tasks he hadn't been up to that I could knock out while I was waiting. She picked up a video baby monitor that was sitting beside the couch and took a quick look at the screen then showed it to me. She'd repurposed it to monitor Doug as he lay in their bed, presumably since the bedroom was upstairs. He looked completely out of it.

"Think you could help me out with an orgasm?" she asked almost offhandedly while setting it down again, "I haven't had anyone to help me with one of those for a long time."

I figured she must have been really desperate to even ask and, had Doug been one of my best buddies, maybe she wouldn't have and maybe I wouldn't even have considered it if she had. She turned back toward me expectantly though it seemed like the answer I gave her was not the one she was expecting.

"Sure," I replied, "manual or oral?"

"Seriously?" she asked, clearly taken by surprise.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Umm..." was all she could seem to get out and I got the sense that she just wasn't sure how to proceed from that point.

"How about first one, then the other?" I suggested.

"Yeah, okay," she replied, apparently coming to the realization that I actually was serious, "that will work."

"Why don't you just sit here," I said, indicating the couch with the baby monitor nearby, "relax and enjoy."

I sat beside her and slid the hem of her dress up until her panties were exposed. After running my fingers lightly over the front of them while she parted her legs, I slipped my hand into her panties and through a considerable bush then found her pussy already practically overflowing with her juices. She softly moaned as I easily slipped a finger into her, finding her pussy to be surprisingly snug. My cock was stiffening as I alternately slid my finger in and out and lightly caressed her clit. It didn't take long before she was subtly rocking her hips in rhythm with my stimulation.

I was doing my best to draw out the pleasure but, as pent up as I assumed she was, I wasn't expecting it to take long for her to cum. I was absolutely still planning to make her cum with my tongue as well once I'd made her cum with my finger. In fact, I was really looking forward to it because I was a big fan of eating pussy and, when it was a pussy I'd never tasted before, I enjoyed it even more. I was not counting on her reciprocating, either with a handy-j or a blow-j, but if she offered I certainly wouldn't be turning her down. Her breathing rate was increasing and the occasional soft moan slipped out so I knew that she was building toward an orgasm. Her pussy was also becoming even hotter and wetter so I was looking forward even more to lapping up those juices.

Her body began to tense up so I assumed that she was nearly there and focused on getting her the rest of the way rather than continuing to draw it out. She was practically gasping before going silent, briefly holding her breath. She finally exhaled as all of the tension abruptly left her body and she started shaking. I continued to caress her clit as she was cumming, no longer sliding my finger in and out. Her orgasm was definitely long and appeared to be intensely pleasurable so I was happy to have been able to help her out. Once I was certain that she'd finished cumming, I slipped my finger in and out of her pussy a couple more times then extracted my hand from her panties and sucked her juices off of my finger.

I turned a little bit toward her to look at her. Her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving, which drew my attention to it. Her dress was not snug around her chest but she couldn't hide that her boobs were substantial. I had a passing thought about how much I'd undoubtedly enjoy seeing and fondling them sans any clothing but figured that really wasn't an appropriate goal to pursue in these circumstances. I'm sure eating her to an orgasm wasn't necessarily appropriate either but she had brought it up and had agreed to my methodology. She opened her eyes again when I moved off of the couch to kneel in front of her and watched as I pushed the hem of her dress up a little higher to fully reveal her bikini panties. She was fair-skinned and curvy as well as being an obviously natural blond so I was eager to see how well the carpet matched the drapes. As I started to slide her panties down, she lifted her ass up off the couch to help me out so, if she did have any second thoughts, they hadn't lingered for long. Her bush, while definitely a bit unkempt, was incredibly blond so my attention remained on it as I got her panties down her legs and off.

"I'm sorry that it's in need of some grooming," she apologized, "but, as you can imagine, it hasn't been a priority."

"I have no problem with it like this," I replied, "but I'll also be more than happy to come back again when you do get it groomed."

Giving her that to think about, I lowered my head and ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to suck in her breath. Her juices were as abundant as her bush so I was slurping them up, my tongue also grazing her clit and making her moan softly. I had no idea whether, having had one orgasm just moments ago, she'd have another more easily and quickly but I did feel like time was of the essence in this situation. Given that, I was not going to try to draw out the pleasure she was experiencing nor my opportunity to eat her blond pussy. I soon slipped a finger into her and, as I was sliding it in and out, my licking was refocused on her clit. She moaned a little louder but still not too loud; just enough to let me know that she appreciated what I was doing. She also started rocking her pussy toward my face in rhythm with my licking and fingering.

There was no way I would have expected to find myself in this position when I headed over to their house that day, and in fact had never even considered what it might be like to eat Kerrie's pussy, but I was sure happy for the opportunity, even if that was where everything ended once she'd cum. I was devouring her with enthusiasm and she was responding favorably, gradually tensing up again as she apparently was getting closer to cumming. Her pussy was also becoming even hotter and wetter once again but I really was not counting on getting to slip my cock into her and that was fine. I was doing this as a favor since she'd asked and just the opportunity to actually be doing it was enough of a reward for me.

When she suddenly gasped and all the tension left her body while she started shaking, I just continued what I was doing, hoping that it would prolong or intensify the pleasure she was experiencing. It was another long and clearly intensely pleasurable orgasm so I was happy to have helped get her there once again. She went still and let out a sigh once she was apparently finished cumming so I stopped licking and sucking her clit and slipped my finger out of her pussy. Sitting back on my heels and sucking her juices off of my finger, I was gazing at her blond bush when I had an idea. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and brought the camera up then took a couple of pictures of her bush. My phone wasn't silenced so the camera made a shutter sound which caused her to open her eyes.

"I hope those are for your own personal use only," she said.

"Of course," I replied, "but I was thinking that, if you decide you want me to come back, you can just send me an 'after' photo once you've groomed."

"I think you can pretty well count on that," she said, "Is your cock hard?"

"Check for yourself," I replied, standing in front of her. She reached out and felt the bulge in my jeans, caressing it and making it even stiffer.

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"Go ahead and take it out," I replied so she opened my jeans and slid them down then massaged my cock through my briefs before sliding them down as well. My rigid cock sprung out, causing her eyes to go wide. She reached out and gently gripped it, slowly pumping it in her fist. I'd have been perfectly content with a handy-j, especially given that the way she was sitting in front of me would have resulted in a load all over her face. Instead, however, she opened her mouth and engulfed it within, causing me to moan softly. She continued to gently pump the base as she moved her mouth up and down the length of my shaft. She really left nothing to be desired as far as her cocksucking but I didn't believe for a minute that her oral efforts were about me at all. If she'd gone as long without access to a stiff cock as she'd gone without somebody else helping her achieve orgasms, I'm sure it was something she just missed, too. If wrapping her lips around my stiff shaft and sliding them up and down it while gently pumping the base would make her feel better, I certainly wouldn't deny her that.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to build from the moment she'd engulfed my stiff cock in her hot mouth so I hoped that she wasn't anticipating a long opportunity to enjoy it. She did manage to draw the pleasure out much longer than I anticipated being able to last but I'm also certain that it wasn't for my benefit. While I'm sure on some level she was rewarding me for helping her to cum twice, I really believe that, as enjoyable as it was for me, my cock being in her mouth was for her own benefit and I was totally fine with that. Gradually, though, due to her skilled cocksucking my orgasm began to build up in earnest. She must have realized it, maybe because my cock seemed to become even thicker, because it felt like she changed her technique slightly from drawing out the pleasure to making me cum. When I finally started blasting my load into her mouth, it took a focused effort not to make any noise when I wanted to cry out or at least moan loudly. She was unfazed, though, and just swallowed my load down while continuing to suck my cock. Only when I was fully spent did she release it from her mouth and sit back on the couch.

"Thanks," she said, "I needed that."

"You needed that?" I replied, "I don't even think I knew how much I needed that so thank you."

I got my jeans and underwear back up, tucking my spent cock away, then sat beside her on the couch and caught my breath. It was only a couple of minutes later that movement on the video monitor caught Kerrie's attention. Doug was moving around so she found her panties and slipped back into them then we checked each other to make sure we were both presentable. By the time we'd accomplished that, Doug was sitting up, so we headed upstairs to visit with him.

You may want to angrily declare that we are terrible people for doing what we did while Doug lay ill in bed just upstairs and, while you may feel that's entirely justifiable, Doug wasn't the only one suffering because of his illness. Kerrie was spending more time taking care of him than she was taking care of herself. She still had needs that Doug was not able to fulfill, including but not limited to those of a sexual nature. I had not gone there to seduce her or to take advantage of her and we had not conspired behind Doug's back to have an affair. I just happened to be there and was willing to help Kerrie address some of her needs, not necessarily for my own benefit and definitely not as any kind of 'fuck you' to Doug. I'm not saying I wasn't enjoying myself, because I most definitely was, but Kerrie was enjoying herself at least as much if not more. Does that justify what we did? I submit that it does.

Doug was definitely not 100% with it as we were chatting with him. He did a commendable job of keeping up with the conversation but it didn't take very long before that effort had obviously exhausted him again. As he was nodding off more and more, we didn't push him and let him gradually go back to sleep. Kerrie and I headed back downstairs but, rather than stopping in the foyer by the front door, she continued back to the family room where the video monitor was still sitting by the couch.

"Do you need to leave immediately," she asked, "or do you have time to stick around for a little bit longer?"

"I'm in no rush," I replied, "but I'd really love to see you completely naked this time."

"I will if you will," she said so I reached down and started to raise the hem of her dress up. She lifted her arms to allow me remove it completely then I set it aside and gazed at her sexy, curvy body clad only in a bra and bikini panties. I was fully rigid again at that point and she wasn't even naked yet. She then lifted my shirt up and off and, after casting it aside, worked on getting my jeans open again. She hunkered down in front of me as she worked my jeans down, my briefs tented out by my stiff cock. After I'd stepped out of my jeans, she massaged the bulge in my briefs before sliding them down, my cock springing out. As I stepped out of my briefs, she stroked my cock then licked the head before standing again.

I fondled her big boobs through her bra then reached behind her to unfasten it. As I slid it down her arms and her smooth, milky skin was revealed, my eyes were wide as I was taking it all in. Her large areolas were light pink and her nipples were thick and hard. I dropped her bra and caressed the bare flesh of her sumptuous tits before lowering my head to lick and suck her hard nipples. She moaned softly and ran her fingers through my hair as I alternated from one tit to the other. While continuing to lick and suck her hard nipples, I ran my hands down from her tits, along her smooth waist and around to caress her ass through her panties. My cock was still achingly hard but I wanted to savor this as I assumed it would be my only opportunity to get her naked. I was soon kissing my way down from her tits, over her stomach and down to her panties as I dropped to my knees in front of her.

After planting kisses on her hips and along the top of her panties, I started to slowly slide them down, revealing her abundant blond bush again. While I was briefly tempted to devour her pussy again, my cock was definitely desperate for attention so instead I planted a few more kisses around her pussy then stood as she was stepping out of her panties. I sat on the couch with my cock standing straight upward then she straddled me. As I was fondling her big, beautiful tits, she grabbed my cock and guided it toward her pussy. We both moaned softly as she lowered herself onto my cock then she sat there for a moment with it buried inside her. She took that moment to just feel it inside her, then began to slowly move up and down. Her hot, wet pussy felt outstanding as it slid up and down my cock so I was glad that I'd cum once already as I expected that would help with my staying power. The last thing I would have wanted would be to cum too quickly and leave her unsatisfied, though I'd have taken care of her one way or another had that happened. I was really feeling, though, that she'd prefer to cum due to my cock inside her than to go back to what we'd already done earlier.

I think that, in addition to having cum already earlier, the position helped me to last longer as well and, though I was still fully appreciating how awesome her pussy felt, I was also a little distracted as I fondled her big boobs. I would gaze up occasionally from her boobs to her face, framed by her blond hair. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open though she was limiting the noises that slipped out to the occasional soft moan or gasp and her heavy breathing. I had no doubt that she was already building toward an orgasm which was all the more reason to endeavor to hold out myself for as long as I possibly could. This whole encounter was about taking care of her needs and making sure she was satisfied. My own orgasm, as well as the opportunity to see her naked and experience her body, was just a bonus.

She was gradually increasing her pace and riding me harder which was making her boobs bounce enticingly so my hands migrated around to caress her ass while I watched them. I started thinking that, if I felt comfortable that I'd done a good job of satisfying her, it'd be ideal to me to then make an opportunity to lay my cock between those big beauties. Fortunately, it wasn't going to end up requiring me to think about baseball to hold out until she came because she was already so fired up and well on her way to cumming. I definitely wanted to be able to fully enjoy having her riding my cock so, if her pussy ended up feeling so amazing that I shot my load deep inside her, I wouldn't be disappointed as long as she came first.

I don't know if thinking about fucking her tits caused an additional flow of blood to my already throbbing cock or whether she just got to that point as a matter of course, but I noticed that her breathing rate was increasing to the point where she was nearly gasping. Her eyes were still closed but her expression appeared to be one of focused concentration, with her brow furrowed. When she dropped down onto my cock and just remained there, her expression softened significantly and a soft cry slipped out then she started shaking all over. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands back around to fondle her luscious tits. I was pleased with how long and how apparently pleasurable her orgasm was, mostly because I knew she needed it but also because I'd then feel more comfortable about indulging myself a little.

Rather than explain my plan once she'd finished cumming, I maneuvered her to the side and managed to stay embedded in her pussy. She was on her back and I was over her so, instead of slipping out of her immediately and moving up to fuck her tits, I resumed fucking her and it felt so good that I knew it'd be difficult to stop. Missionary was not my favorite position, in part because I wouldn't be able to see her sexy body and big boobs, so I was able to get on my knees with her legs hooked over my arms and could then look down over her while I was fucking her. I could see her even better in this position than I could when she'd been riding me so I figured I'd savor the view for a bit. It wasn't just her tits I was watching as they moved in rhythm to our fucking but I was also still admiring her brilliantly blond bush and my cock sliding in and out of her pussy just below it. I was not expecting her to cum again before I moved up to fuck her tits but when I could hear her breathing rate picking up at about the same time her pussy seemed to be getting even hotter and wetter, I figured I'd hang in there a little long and see what happened.

Once again, her expression went from focused concentration to something reflective of ecstatic pleasure as her body started shaking again. I was not only surprised that she came again but that she came again so quickly and in this position. Obviously neither of us was complaining, though, and I continued to fuck her through what appeared to be another long and pleasurable orgasm. Even when she finished cumming this time, I didn't immediately move up to fuck her tits because her pussy had been flooded with even more natural lubrication when she came. I continued fucking her a bit longer but then could finally no longer resist the allure of her luscious boobs.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12