1979: Beth, I Hear You Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed more, gently and tenderly, as she rubbed my clock head up and down her wet slit, getting him juiced up. She placed him at her entrance, and said, "Okay, Jim. He's there." I pushed forward an inch or so.

Indescribable pleasure.

But, since I'm a writer, I have to try to describe the feeling of entering my first pussy. Even with the rubber, the complete and even pressure that surrounded my cock was amazing, so much better than a hand. And the heat from her body on my cock felt incredible.

Not knowing what I was doing, I took my cues from Beth. I made little back and forth motions into her, going deeper. If she winced a little, I stayed where I was for a few moments as her body opened up to me.

Finally, I settled in to where I was as deep as I could get.

"Beth... I'm not a virgin anymore."

She had some tears in her eyes.

"I'm not either."

We both laughed and kissed, and made love. I'm happy to say those years of humping my bed sure paid off. This was just like that... only a couple million times better.

We started off slow and sensual; to be honest I was afraid of cumming too soon. God she was tight! But the rubber reduced the feelings to where it was just enough to keep me in the game. I started fucking Beth a little faster and she just moaned, and gripped my lower back. The headboard bumped the wall a little bit.

"You like that huh?"

I picked up a little more speed and fucked her even a little harder.

"Yes Jim... God, yes." Beth was trying to whisper, even though the other girls were presumably upstairs, but she was losing control, fast. "Fuck me... yesss omigod Fuck Me!"

I pounded her hard, as hard as I could. God she felt good. My cock slammed repeatedly into her pussy as she rose and fell in rhythm with me. Her hands went to my ass and pulled me into her. My hands went into the crack of her ass and it felt like a wet, syrupy mess in her butt crack; she was putting out a lot of juice. My middle finger found her asshole again and slipped in to the first knuckle without even trying.

"YES! Omigod omigod omigod omigod..."

Suddenly she stopped moving and stopped breathing. Grimacing with her teeth clenched for a moment, she then screamed out a final "Omigod" and collapsed in a trembling, shivering heap.

Ecstatic and undeterred, I just kept fucking her. I was getting close by this time, and her grunts and groans turned me on immensely. Beth seemed to be in one long orgasm as she lost all ability to speak or to coordinate her movements. I moved my legs on the outside of hers to squeeze my cock better. This seemed to hit her even better in her spot as I speed-fucked her.

Finally, finally it was happening. That feeling started deep inside me, and came rushing through my trembling cock. I spread her legs again and let myself cum hard, my throbbing cock letting loose.

"I love you Bethhhh!" I hollered out, then collapsed on top of her, panting like a dog.

We both lay there in our pile of sweat, breathing like we had just ran the hundred, and it occurred to me that I had no idea what I was supposed to do now! I rose up a little on my elbows and looked at Beth.

"Did you mean that?" She asked.

"Um, mean what?"

I really had no idea what she was talking about.

"You said you loved me, Jim."

Oh yeah, that!

"I... I think I do."

She pulled me down on to her and kissed me hard.

"I want you to love me, Jim. I've had the hots for you for years. I love you, too "

We kissed gently, delicately, but with so much feeling.

"Lay down, you must be tired."

She helped me slide off her and onto my back. My cock was shriveling, so she started working the rubber off me. She tossed it in a trash can near the bed, then she kissed my cock! She took him and licked and cleaned him of the residual cum, swallowing it down. I liked that, I liked that a lot. Beth just kept surprising me at almost every turn.

She came up and snuggled with me, my arms holding her close and our legs intertwined. It felt amazing to be so close to someone, so in tune without even speaking much. But I wanted to talk.

"Beth... thank you."

"Thank you, Jim. This was better than I hoped."

"It was amazing wasn't it? It was for me."

Beth just pushed me on my back and kissed me hard, wrapping her arms around my neck and holding me tight. She then sniffed a little.

"Don't cry, hon."

"Sorry, Jim. I'm just overwhelmed a little."

I pulled the blanket over us and held her close as she slid down a little and rested her head on my chest.

Presently, however, my body reminded me that I drank four beers earlier.

"I gotta go to the restroom, sweetie."

I found my boxers and did a sexy pose for her, which she laughed at, dutifully. When I opened the door, it was like one of those old black and white comedies; five girls were leaning on the door and they all fell into the room, screaming and cackling.

Normally I would've turned brilliant red with embarrassment. But, I just laughed cuz I didn't really give a shit what anyone thought. I stepped carefully over legs and arms and strolled down to the bathroom.

They had one of those big mirrors that took up a whole wall. So as I pissed I looked at myself in the reflection.

God damn, Jim. You are a Stud!

Even with the door shut,I could hear the girls laughing and shrieking with Beth. They were mocking her with "Ohmygods" which just brought a ton of giggles.

I flexed a little, cleaned up, but mostly was just giving the girls a minute or two so they could see the newly fucked ex-virgin.

I figured they had enough and went back to their door.

"Alright break it up, break it up!"

They filed out slowly, giggling, calling me "stud" and one of them even winked at me. I chased them upstairs and told them to stay.

I shut the door and stripped off my boxers. Then I started crawling up on top of Beth.

"Beth we have a problem—"

"Jim! Wait a second—"

"No Beth. There's girl cum on my balls and you need to clean them off!"

So there I was, my balls on Beth's mouth and holding my half-hard cock in my hand, when Cathy strolled out of her walk-in closet.

Several moments passed as we all looked at each other. We all laughed at the same time.

I decided to let Beth's mouth do the talking so I extricated myself from the tea-bagging position I had her in.

Okay, and I turned red! I mean, this was weird!

Cathy quickly excused herself, but not before whispering something to Beth, giggling, and taking an extended look at my cock.

"Sorry, Beth. I didn't know she was still here."

"She has a bit of a crush on you, you know."

"Cathy? Really? No, I didn't know."

Really, I didn't know. It seemed I was popular with the underclass girls, though. Shame I had to graduate.

"What about you?" I asked Beth as I snuggled in with her. "You got a crush on anyone?"

She rubbed her boobs on me as she answered.

"Well there is this one guy, but I think he's a sex maniac in disguise."

"He sounds dangerous, you better take it easy. Chicks fall in love with the dangerous guys."

I grabbed her butt, pulling her into me close.

"Be careful that he doesn't want to do, you know, weird things to your body."

I played with her butthole again as I said that, it was still damp.

She lifted her leg up higher, wrapping it around my thigh which gave me easier access to her ass. She whispered, "But maybe, James, maybe I want him to do weird things to my body... Jim... yessss..."

She moaned softly as I pushed my left middle finger inside her pussy and my other middle finger probed her damp asshole.

"Jim," she whispered more. "I'm going to cum again if you keep doing that."

"What is this, Beth?" I teased her as I wiggled my right finger. "Where is my finger?"

"In... inside me."

"Say it, or I'll take it out."

"It's... oh god... it's in my asshole, Jim. Oh fuck..."

With my left palm mashing her clit and three fingers up inside her vagina, I moved my hand back and forth like she showed me earlier. I worked my right middle finger up to the second knuckle in her ass. Her breathing was changing to panting.

"Shall I take this finger out?

"No!" she gasped. "Keep it there... finger fuck my... asshole... you're definitely horny enough for me... oh god, oh god, don't stop."

"I love you, Beth Wilson"

She came on my fingers, her nails digging into my shoulder as she gripped me. She held her breath for like fifteen seconds, then collapsed into a quivering heap like before. I moved my right hand a fraction of an inch and her whole body trembled.

I pushed her on her back and crawled between her legs, quickly shoving my bare cock inside her. I was gambling, I know, but I had cum twice and I knew there wasn't much sperm left in me.

I pushed my naked cock up inside her, and oh fuck it felt good! I thought it felt good before, when i had the rubber on, but this! This was magnificent. I clamped my hand over her mouth as she moaned uncontrollably while I pounded her hard.

Animal instinct, teenage lust, good old American Muscle... whatever it was, it drove me to fuck her hard and fuck her fast while she screamed into my hand.

I might've lasted a minute, maybe seventy five seconds, and I felt the buildup. I reluctantly pulled out and told her to watch. My hands gripped my wet cock and stroked at maximum speed.

A small burst of cum shot up onto her tits as my orgasm raged through me. The small amount of semen belied the fact that this one was very strong; I felt it in my bones. She rubbed my cum into her breasts.

"Jesus," I moaned as I slumped down beside her. "Fuck, you are sexy."

I watched as she licked most of my cum from her fingers, then touched my lips with the remnants. I remember thinking, maybe I am a fa— oops... man who likes other men, but it was sexy when she did that.

We cuddled for a nice little while, but I had to go. You see, I was a Mart man, and you can't keep the Big K waiting.

"I got the early shift, Lizbeth. But how about I come by about 12:30 and we will go roller skating in Balboa Park?"

"It's a date, you pervert."

"Be nice," I teased as I dressed. "Or, next time, I'll stick something else in your ass." I cupped my crotch to show her what I meant.

She rolled away from me on the bed and pulled apart her ass cheeks, exposing herself to me.

Yes, I seriously considered taking her to Mexico and marrying her that very night. But, cooler heads prevailed and I decided not to risk an international kidnapping charge. I went home and jacked off one more time before falling into a deep sleep. That was number four, not counting the morning and lunchtime jerks. Damn, I miss that cock!

=======

The End

=======

Votes and comments welcomed! Thanks to Mel and Bob for their editorial inputs!