1983: Deeper into the Taboo Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happiness overcame worries. Lella smiled contentedly, touching her cunt and feeling my sperm oozing out of her still open slit.

She cleaned her fingers on her flat stomach and then caressed my worried face, shushing me: "In any case, you made me yours. That's what matters for me: whatever will happens from now on, you will always be inside me, and I will always be yours... For good."

I was speechless.

Like any other boy, I always dreamed of a beautiful girl to tell me something like that... And there I was, told by the only girl in the universe I couldn't have! I should have felt used, tricked; instead, I felt honoured and proud. I've always been somehow in love with my cousin, and now I was even fonder of her.

She was right: now that we made love and I had been the first man to put his seed inside her, she might marry her wimp of a fiancé', or any other church-going good boy from the neighbourhood, but she would always be mine.

It might even be terribly wrong, but it was like that.

And we both knew that.

***

I left the day after to go home.

I staid in my town with my parents one more week, catching the chance to see my old friends, and then I was back in Modena.

The 30th of August we reached Lucca, the Tuscany town with the beautiful black-and-white Renaissance churches, where we took quarter for our parachute training.

I have been so busy and tired there, that I almost managed not to think of Lella... That is, during the day.

At night, however tired I was, I couldn't help thinking of her: I could see her pretty face smiling mockingly at me, her beautiful, naked body offered to me in her own bed,

And my own sperm leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy.

I was worried. In love, and worried.

Lella wasn't pregnant. She never really told me, but I got it from the lightness of her conversation on the phone the night before my first drop.

I wonder what could happen if she told me I was going to be a daddy the day before jumping from a plane.

But it wasn't the case.

We completed our jumps program and moved near Rome to the Infantry school where we completed our basic combat training, then we completed the training at the Artillery, Engineer and Signal school, and got our military driving licences in Caserta, at the Armoured Training school.

We went back to Modena just before Christmas, proud and physically exhausted.

I had Christmas leave in Asti with my family, and then found myself back on the books in Modena. Ugh!

Time goes on quickly at the Magna Mater.

The first Term exams, the Great Cadets Ball, the second Term exams, the camp in the mountains where we tested all the skills we had been training...

And suddenly, we were Army Officers. Second Lieutenants in the Italian Army.

Plus, we got our leave, before joining the Infantry Officers School in Turin.

It was due time I saw again my pretty little cousin in Rome...

1984

I was back from my holiday week to Tunisia with my best friend Franco, cadet like me in Modena; there, we had a tremendous time exploring Carthage and the island of Djerba, swimming, laying in the sun, horse- and camel- riding, fishing, and of course hunting down girls.

It is incredible how easier it is to hunt for girls once your self-esteem has developed.

I had Simona's telephone number and address in my wallet when I landed in Rome, a full year after leaving it at the end of my adventure into the taboo zone with my cousin Lella.

Simona was a girl I met in Djerba: together with her friend Anna and Franco, we had a wonderful time in that Mediterranean island paradise... And in particular I had a wonderful time in the paradise between Simona's legs.

Unfortunately, the two girls had an extra week to spend there, while we had to go back: the Academy was going to re-open late in August, and we had hardly time to spare fucking around.

I was curious to see back Lella.

I wanted to see weather she had changed at all. Did she grew more mature? Was she still in love with me? Did she make love with other boys?

But also: would I be jealous if she did? And, most of all: was I still in love with her?

One of the reasons of my wild holiday in Tunisia with Franco had been to meet (and screw) other girls and test myself and my feelings towards my cousin.

I had no conscience problems fucking Simona; I didn't feel like I was cheating on Lella. But again, Simona was just a good fuck and nothing more. I wasn't nearly in love with her. I had a lot of fun with her, and I couldn't wait to fuck her again if possible, but I had no plans to really stay in touch.

On the other hand, I was really looking forward to see Lella.

Curiosity? Lust? Love? Taste for the forbidden? Masochism? Or a mix of these all?

I landed in Rome in my best shape ever: lean, muscled, trained, tanned and in full strength.

Lella didn't look that impressed, when she first saw me.

The other Roberto was at home when I came, and she didn't restrain from jumping on me and kissing me in the mouth in front of him, but after that she turned quite cold.

I spent more time with her brother than with her for the first time in years, and the two of us had the opportunity to realize that our parents had used us against each other, harassing us by taking the other as a "good example". Daniele was always so sociable, so open, available, ready for sport, so much in shape and tall. I was always good at school, serious, determined, trustworthy and intelligent. We almost came to hate each other... Until that day in which we spoke about it.

We laughed so much once we realized it. We had also tossed the table, considering I was training in the Army, parachuting and all, and he was quickly getting his degree at the university, against any odds. We agreed to never allow the others to put us against each other, and we became friends.

Daniele and I went out a lot those days, walking long distances inside Rome and talking about everything, but most of all about girls... I took a mental note to consider Daniele more seriously in the future as a sparring partner for girls-hunting activities.

Towards the end of my stay, Daniele had to prepare an exam and was less available.

Suddenly, it was Lella who suggested to take a walk together.

And I gladly agreed.

***

It wasn't like I expected it to be. We walked out from home and down to the ancient Aurelian Walls, the imperial Rome fortifications which still runs all around the City centre. Many European cities had the walls demolished and converted into ring avenues, but Rome still retains its owns and just placed a long strip of gardens along them.

We walked along the garden for a few kilometres, chatting around about the family, her university, my Academy and so on.

I was keeping an arm around her waist, and that was all the intimacy between us... She was wearing her usual extra-tight jeans and a silky shirt over a tank top which didn't allow any guess about the presence of a bra.

It was dusk. There was not that many people around any more, since the Romans were just going to dinner at that time, and in little more than half an hour we were supposed to head for a pizzeria.

I started planning in my head which place would offer the best pizzas nearby, when suddenly Lella came out with her announcement.

"I am betraying Roberto," she told me out of the blue: "I am cheating on my fiancé with another boy, and I have being doing that for three months now."

"Uh?" was my surprised reaction. I mean, my prim and proper cousin, the church-going girl who believes that a bookworm is the most proper guy to couple with for life, was having an affair?

I know, she was already doing it with me, but somehow our story was such a forbidden thing, so obviously with no future or strings attached to it, that didn't really matter. It was so outrageous, so sinful and unspeakable, that somehow we could do it like if it was just a fiction, something unreal about which we didn't even talk about.

But betraying her fiancé with another guy? What would the families think about that? Everybody (including the other Roberto) expected the two good children to get married sooner or later...

"It was because of you, you know..." her explanation began.

Good, so it was my fault. There was the excuse. OK, in a way I felt proud: if I could do anything to avoid such a waste as giving my pretty cousin to that plain and boring bookworm who ever bore my same name, I was happy. I couldn't imagine anybody less right than him for Lella.

"You made me think. Was it Roberto I really wanted, or was he just the picture of what my parents wanted for me?"

Good question. The answer was pretty obvious for me, but I was glad she came to it even if a few years later.

"I needed to find somebody who makes me feel like you do. Somebody who makes me shiver in anticipation... I don't want to spend all my life thinking behind my husband's back that the one I really wanted wasn't him but you. ...And that if I got him instead, it was only because I couldn't have my cousin."

Was she telling me she was in love with me? Or just that she liked having sex with me?

I held her tight and had her flat with her backs against the wall in order to watch her in the eyes.

"I didn't want to destroy our relationship, but I had to be sure. So I started to look around, until I saw a boy who could make me shiver just looking at him. It was easy to meet him, since we go to the same church. We spoke, we met again, and we came to like each other. Today I know all too well he is the one I want."

I nodded understandingly, wondering what wonder boy could look like: "I see. What are you going to do now?"

Lella smiled shyly: "I wasn't sure until now. You see, I couldn't talk to anybody about it: everybody would tell me I am wrong and I am doing something horrible to Roberto. You are the only one I can confess something like that, because you... I mean, us..."

She blushed. For the first time she came close to say that we were fucking each other.

"You were the only one who wouldn't just tell me off. Do you understand?"

What a responsibility.

I stated the obvious: "It's your life. Nobody can tell you about your own feelings: you are the only one who knows them... And probably they are quite mysterious for you too, like for everybody else. You are engaged with Roberto, not married, which means you are just experimenting and still can easily change your mind. It may hurt, but it would hurt much more later on."

She nodded: "I knew you would understand. I like Michele so much more! I shiver in anticipation when I wait to meet him... While meeting Roberto is almost a duty for me. I don't want to hurt anybody, but..."

"You are a pretty girl, Lella. You will never know how many harts you broke without ever realizing it. As long as you are unmarried and with no children, your first responsibility is towards yourself. Then, it becomes tricky, I suppose..." I was talking like the old wise man on the mountain.

Was I jealous? No, I think I was just curious.

I asked: "Did you make love with him?"

Lella blushed, like if I said something really nasty.

"No, of course not! We kissed though... And it was bad enough, considering I am engaged."

Yeah, right. Somehow again, our own indiscretions didn't count against Lella's moral world.

"Sorry if I am so direct, but... What are you waiting for?"

"I will not make love with anybody before getting married with him," she stated seriously: "Michele himself wouldn't have it different."

Another church-going poor guy. Of course it made sense. As for us, we never make love: we rather screw ourselves stupid, which as everybody knows, is very different.

"So: what are you going to do?"

"Now that I got your approval, I feel strong enough to tell my parents, and then I will tell Roberto too. I will leave him and be with Michele."

I agreed: "Sounds like a plan. Do that: the idea about shivering is a good one I think. I would only add that, when somebody makes you shiver, you should do something about it."

She nodded smiling and held me tight.

I kissed her cheek and caressed her hair.

She shivered in my arms.

Our eyes met. We kissed.

I felt her shivering again. It wasn't cold at all.

Our tongues met.

She wishpered, "I am shivering..."

Okay, I believe there is a limit after which provocations can't be taken anymore without triggering a reaction.

I grabbed her tight butt and slammed my tongue unto her mouth; she met my assault grinding her belly against my surging erection, and in a matter of seconds me were making out right there under the imperial walls.

I felt Lella's hand going for my fly, and in a matter of seconds my cousin had my cock in her hand.

As I took her not-so-inexperienced-anymore hand job, I kept on holding her ass with one hand while grabbing her breast with the other.

Feeling my hands working on her, Lella's hand job got even more frenzy. All her early seriousness had evaporated in a few instants of lust, and now she was again the horny bitch I remembered from the previous years.

Okay, I thought: since this is her determination about her new great love, I'm the one who's going to profit of it... I French-kissed her for a few seconds more, then I just pressured her down.

Lella didn't need more encouragement: she left go of my mouth and went on her knees, facing my cock poking out of my jeans. I felt her hands pumping me for a second, and then her mouth took possession of my cockhead and upper shaft.

I groaned with satisfaction at feeling once more her delicious lips and tongue working on my manhood: the girl became really good in our short sessions during the last hot summers.

She blew me hard for quite a while, stroking the shaft at the same time with one hand and using the other to work on herself while I was gladly caressing her hair.

First she massaged her breasts, and then went between her thighs, opening her zip and reaching for her pussy. I couldn't see clearly what she was doing, but it was pretty clear she was rubbing her clit.

She was taking it deeper and deeper, until I got the feeling on her throat on the helmet: my sweet cousin was trying to deeptroath me!

"Oohhh..." I groaned, "That's it, little cousin, you're good... Oh, so good..."

My words only encouraged her to go on with more enthusiasm, and soon I felt like she was going to finish me pretty soon.

I looked around: there was nobody to see, and we were partly covered by a bush, in a section of the walls in the shadow of a bastion. There was no way somebody could see us in the dim light, unless he went directly through us.

I grabbed her by the arms and forced her back on her feet. She protested for a second, but quickly obeyed my orders as usual.

I bended her over the platform at the basis of the bastion and quickly pulled her jeans down her ankles.

Lella let go a moan of protest at the roughness of my assault, but didn't resist it.

I still had no idea weather she had a bra or not, but for sure a g-string had replaced her old, chaste cotton panties.

I ruthlessly pulled it aside and bended to let go a long, wet lick on her pussy, causing her to jump and cry with surprise.

She was nicely moist, and my saliva helped to unfold her pussy lips so that she was open and ready when I lined up my cock to her eager entrance.

I drove in purposefully, stabbing her from behind against the ancient walls.

"Auch!" she yelled, "That hurts... Uuhhh... Yes, I feel it. Hmmm..."

I held her tight by her hips, enjoying the feeling of being deeply inside her warm pussy. Then, slowly, I started gyrating inside her, keeping her close and tight.

She appreciated the novelty, moaning in pleasure.

Then, suddenly, I pulled out almost completely and drove back in very slowly.

I repeated the move quite a few times, enjoying her shrills of pleasure.

Then I reverted the game and drove in with a single, fast and determined thrust, followed by a slow withdrawal.

"Aahhh..." she moaned, "Ah! Aahhh... Ah! Aahhh... Ah! Aahhh..."

I could feel her cunt was getting really sloppy now, with all the pussy juice she was producing under the increasing stimuli she was taking. I also felt clearly her fingers on her clit as she supported herself and my thrusts with only one arm.

I started pumping her steadily and faster, inflicting her a growing hammering I knew she couldn't take for long.

She gasped in surprise as I started stabbing her mercilessly, reaching deeper inside her belly, and hitting her g-spot with a power and a rhythm I could never muster earlier in our missionary-style previous mating.

"Aahhh... Aahhh... Oh my God! Oh my God... Ah! Aahhh! Aahhh! Aahhh!!!"

The girl suddenly screamed out in ecstasy, as her whole body contracted and convulsed, crossed by the waves of her orgasm.

I kept on fucking her hard all through her climax, striving to extend it beyond the limits of her physical resistance, until her arm couldn't hold her anymore and she collapsed on the elbows.

The new angle of her fuckhole was such that my cock was almost chewed by her cunt muscles, and I reached my limit too.

I decided not to risk again and pulled out, exacting from her a cry of complaint.

I just grabbed her by the hair and forced her back on her knees in front of me.

I was still holding her hair when my cock exploded right on her face, just before she could gobble me back in her mouth.

My first cumshot blasted her face just below her nose, hitting also her open lips and her chin, but not only. The second went almost entirely into her jaws, making her gag; then her lips closed on my throbbing shaft, and all the rest of my load ended up into her throat as I kept tight her hair, forcing her to swallow me.

I kept on fucking her head until I felt my orgasm subside and she had taken all of me inside her hungry mouth; then, satisfied by my exertion, I let go of her.

I looked down and saw her grinning contentedly. She opened her mouth showing me her tongue covered with sperm, then she spat some on the grass and purposefully swallowed the rest.

Definitely, my lovely church-going cousin was giving the word "cocksucker" a whole set of new meanings...

Panting hard to regain my breath, I helped Lella back on her feet. She smiled broadly and I held her in my arms, cuddling her lovingly until both our breath came back to normal.

We were hungry.

Lella giggled and suggested we go to the pizzeria. Actually, she said, we were quite late.

"Late for what?" I asked.

Another giggle: "Poor Michele is probably waiting for us since a while... You know, I wanted you to meet him after we spoke. You have to be the first to meet him."

Uh. Well, okay... If that was what my lovely cousin wanted. I had better ideas to finish off the evening, but now that my nuts weren't aching anymore it could be okay to meet her new guy.

We walked back up the walls towards St. John's Cathedral and the cluster of lights and restaurants which surrounds it, holding hands like if her sweetheart was me.

Then, once we were back in the busy roads and in the electric lights, I looked at her and laughed.

"What's wrong?" she smiled.

"If we have to see your new boyfriend, you'd better take off your shirt," I suggested.

"Why?"

"It's all stained with cum."

"What!" she flushed, looking down on her bosom, "Holy shit!"

She quickly pulled off her shirt, remaining with just her black tank top, and just knotted the shirt around her waist.

There was some minor trace of cum on the top too, but it was not so evident.

That was the state of my sweet cousin when we finally entered the pizzeria to meet the love of her life.

I must say, the first impression I got of Michele wasn't that bad. He was quite a handsome guy, two years younger than me, fair-haired with a captivating smile. After some talking, he proved to be quite intelligent too, and all in all made much a better partner for Lella than the other Roberto.