1983: Deeper into the Taboo Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it clear their relationship was perfectly OK with me, adding that actually my opinion was by far the less important factor in the whole situation: that they should just be clear and open to their family as well as to the other Roberto.

They agreed on that, and my beaming cousin added that my opinion did matter a lot for her, and would make it much easier for her to make things clear to anybody else.

She was sitting next to me, while I was facing Michele, and as she said that, I felt her grateful hand on my knee. I reached for it under the table and held it tight in what wanted to be a reassuring way.

She grasped it back, and pulled it to her own leg, where she kept it; so I felt her denim-clad thigh under my left hand for the rest of the evening.

It was a pleasant dinner: we ate well, had nice conversation and had fun. A couple of times I saw her squirm on her chair, and couldn't help smiling inside me, knowing all too well the reason of my cousin's discomfort: she got no chance to clean herself up, and her pussy had to be still wet and quite sore... She ended up going to the toilet, and staid away quite a while to clean up the mess between her legs, but Michele and I had no problems chatting between us until she came back with a happy and relieved smile.

At the end of the evening, we stopped at a nearby bar for a coffee, and then we took Lella home.

Much to my surprise, Michele said goodbye at the garden's gate: he kissed his girlfriend goodnight and walked back to his place.

Lella smiled at me, explained that, since her parents didn't know a thing about him, he preferred not to hang around her home.

I looked at the watch: it was almost two at night, and Lella's parents were for sure sound asleep.

We moved into the garden, and there we stood for a moment, before I went back to the other aunt I was sleeping at.

"So, what do you think of him?" was my cousin's question.

"Nice guy, I like it," I said, "No doubt I like him much better than the other Roberto. Besides, I can see you're much deeper into this story than the other one. Are you in love with him?"

The very moment I asked, I realized it was the wrong question to ask her. Lella had no idea what being in love really was. Hell, most people at her age hasn't any clue about it, and actually at the time I knew no better than most.

"Well... I think so," was my cousin's uncommitted answer: "I like him a lot, and I feel he cares for me. I feel strongly attracted to him, and I love to kiss him... I can't wait to be married with him."

With that I knew I had better not to insist too much. I wanted her to compare him with me, and I felt at the same time that was a selfish curiosity. But it was also probably her only valid metre of comparison.

"It's so difficult..." she added, "And it's so different than..."

She didn't finish the phrase, but I knew she meant it was different than with me, not than with the other Roberto... The poor cuckold was history already.

I held her in my arms, and she cuddled into my embrace.

It was meant just to comfort her, but she took it the other way. I felt her shiver again, and sensed what was going to come.

I looked at her and found her lips on mine.

We kissed, lightly at the beginning, but soon her mouth opened and again she offered me her tongue to suckle and twist with mine. I ate her mouth as my hands went down on her hot body, fondling her breasts and ass, until her own hand reached for my bulging front pack.

Lella's breathing accelerated as she opened my zip for the second time that evening, and soon she was stroking me to a full erection with her small hand.

The night was quiet and warm, and the garden was very dark and intimate. No risk to be disturbed.

I enjoyed her hand job for a while, kissing and cuddling my hot cousin until I felt like taking charge.

I opened her jeans and dig my hand into her crotch, finding out that her hot pussy was wet and ready: a mix of the moisture from the previous romp and of the present excitement made it well open for me.

She moaned as my fingers slid into her and started slowly sawing her slippery slit.

With the other hand, I pulled her tank top down, uncovering her breast.

She wore no bra, just as I suspected. Her nipple was extended and fully erected for me to suckle between my teeth.

"Hmmm..." she moaned weakly under my double assault.

I wanted her, now and there.

I had her lay on one of the wooden benches in the garden and pulled her jeans down around her ankles. It was too complicated to set her free of them because of her boots, but I forced her knees apart and laid between them to deliver her a quick tongue job.

Her pussy scent filled my nostrils as I inspired deep between her naked thighs before slapping my tongue over her soppy cunt.

"Aahhh!" Lella yelled in ecstatic surprise as her labia opened at the first touch of my tongue.

Damn she tasted good! I ate her well and deep for quite a while, making her pussy drenched with our combined juices.

She grasped my hair and pulled my head deeper into her cunt, forcing me to eat her, and I obliged her desires, giving her head until my tongue ached badly.

Then, I rose and kissed her full-mouth, as my hands pulled her tank top completely down around her waist and took hold of her small, firm breasts.

My cock twitched at her entrance: I felt her hairy wetness on the helmet, and instinctively drove in.

"Oohhh..." she moaned, as my cock easily slipped inside her pussy for the second time that evening.

Lella's naked legs closed around my hips, and my cock sank all the way inside her steaming cunt, filling her to the hilt.

"Hmmm..." she purred, "Oh yes. Yesss..."

I started screwing her. Slowly at first, then I progressively accelerated my fucking tempo to a steady rhythm, until she started gasping and panting hard, trying to control herself to avoid waking up the whole neighbourhood.

"Oh my God... Oh my God... It's so good! It's so goaawwwd-d-d-d!!!"

She came violently under my bold thrusts, and her whole body jerked and tossed between my arms as I drove my cock home at her deepest, hitting her cervix and forcing her climax to peak.

"Aahhh! Aahhh! Oh God, Yes! Yesss... Yesss... Aahhh..."

It lasted quite long this time. I enjoyed her orgasm for all of its length, feeling her cunt walls contracting around my cock and chewing it in the most fantastic way.

Then I came too.

Unexpectedly, without getting any chance to do something about it: I just shot my load into her cervix, blasting the most inner walls of my cousin's cunt with jets after jets of sperm.

She felt the cum filling her pussy, and rather than pulling me out she clenched tighter at me, trying to take it as deeper as possible.

"Oh yes..." she panted, "Fill me... Make me yours, please... Please... Hmmm..."

And filled her I did, emptying myself completely into her, totally oblivious of any possible consequence...

I helped her upstairs at three o' clock in the night.

She was quite a mess, but headed straight to bed as she was, kissing me goodbye with a weak sigh.

"We can't do it anymore," she whispered, "I want to be true to Michele..."

I felt quite a bastard of a cousin for how I helped her start her new love story... Well, it wasn't all my fault, was it?

But the day after, instead of looking again for my cousin, I phoned Simona to see weather she was back from Tunisia.

She was.

1985

The following summer, at the end of the first year in the Infantry School at Torino, I went back to Denmark. I went with my brand new car together with another colleague of mine; we drove from Milan, so Rome laid in the opposite direction, and for the first time since I started my forbidden affaire with my deviate cousin, I didn't go back to see her.

I heard that after a tough moment with her family her story with Michele had developed quickly and well, and I didn't want to be an obstacle: if she was happy, I wouldn't interfere.

I skipped Rome completely from my agenda for the year, and after a very enjoyable holiday in Copenhagen we just came back to Torino.

The second year started and I basically stopped thinking of my cousin at all. Also because I was all too busy on the sentimental side with my flat neighbour Sabrina.

Sabrina us a unique case in my life: basically, I decided I wanted to fall in love with her.

She was what you can call a "Pocket Beauty": an extremely small (155 centimetres, I measured her), slim, olive-skinned and curly blond girl six years older than me. She was a physiotherapist, very nice and friendly, and at evenings often stopped at our flat before reaching hers upstairs.

To make a long story short, I decided it was time for me to live a proper love story, and convinced myself I was deeply in love where I was just attracted. She just wanted to stay friends (also because she was engaged herself in a non-working story with a colleagues of hers), and I just pursuit her for the whole winter.

We were "dating" under my definition, "going out for a pizza" under hers; bottom of the story, we were seeing each other but not going to bed.

Meanwhile, the Infantry School course was going on. I can tell you I was pretty busy.

It was at that point that Lella decided to come and pay a visit.

I got a warning phone call: she was driving North with a younger cousin of ours who got a car. They intended to tour Milan and Torino in three days, sleeping midway in Novara, where our elder aunt just moved to... The evening later they were going to drop at my flat.

Gosh I was taken aback.

I was at the balcony when my cousin's car pulled in. That very moment, Sabrina came home too with her small city car. I made the introductions from my first floor balcony, feeling a bit stupid. Then Sabrina rushed upstairs, and my cousins came up to my flat.

We had dinner together, chatted and laugh until quite late. Lella asked who exactly Sabrina was.

I answered we were dating but not properly being boyfriend and girlfriend, and asked what she thought of her...

I saw a sparkle in her eyes, and could swear it was jealousy.

"She looks like quite cheap, if you ask me..." she surprisingly said.

Wow, that was quite something. My prim and proper (socially speaking I mean) cousin had never spoken like that about somebody else.

I asked how it was going with Michele, and she showed me the engagement band at her finger: "Oh, very well, as usual... We will get married whenever possible, but nowhere soon. We need to finish Uni and find a job first..."

Our cousin excused himself and went for the toilet.

It was then that Lella grabbed my hand through the table and my knee under it.

"I missed you..." she whispered, "Why didn't you come to see me this summer?"

I was surprised: "I mean... There was no time once we were back from Denmark... And you were getting serious with Michele anyway, so..."

"Don't be stupid. He is he, and you are you... What I feel for you has nothing to do with the rest of my life. You are important for me, in a way no other man can ever be..."

"Maybe," I said, "But however important we may be for each other, there is no future for us, and nothing good would have come if I showed up this summer. You were quite clear yourself about that, last year."

She looked sad: "I know. But the fact is, however much I like and love Michele, I still miss you terribly. I thought his love would make you fade away, but it doesn't work that way. I hoped desperately to see you in August, but you didn't come... Was it because of her?"

Jealousy, right away!

"Don't be silly. I hardly knew her this summer. It's just I thought we had our own lives now."

Her eyes fell; she sighed: "I suppose you are right. But still..."

She was fast.

Her hand under the table went to my crotch and held me tight, while the other one came to caress me on the face.

She kissed me on the lips, and I felt her tongue probing deep.

I couldn't help, I kissed back.

The toilet door opened up.

She quickly pulled herself up, leaning back on her chair, all red in her face as our cousin came back into the dining room.

They left a few minutes later: it took an hour drive to reach back Novara.

I escorted them back to the car downstairs, and as our cousin was starting the engine, Lella herd me hard in a tight hug and kissed me full-mouth, whispering: "Farewell, my love!"

Then she rushed into the car.

I just got a glimpse of the tears in her eyes.

I shook my head in disbelief, as the car drove away in the city night.

"Oh my good Lord," I sobbed.

1986

The following summer, I kept a lower profile... Or at least I tried to. I didn't feel like going again to Denmark, and I wanted to save some money, so I rather set a plan with Daniele, Lella's brother, to experiment the famous Rimini summer nights together.

It was quite a success, though I still prefer hunting abroad than on my doorsteps... The Riviera Romagnola was stuffed with German tourists, and an unbelievable percentage of them were women alone looking to get laid, just like the legend says. What the legend doesn't say, is that they are basically wives or divorcées in their forties, not always in their best shape.

Anyway, on the big numbers there are a few good scores to hit, and we managed to have some fun.

As I said, Copenhagen was much better...

We had only a week time, then Daniele had a trip on his own to Umbria, and since I was the one with the car, we drove south together and I ended up in Rome again for a weekend.

Since the aunt I used to sleep at was now in the North and Daniele left to Umbria almost immediately after we arrived, I ended up sleeping in his vacant bed.

It was a rainy summer. Not much to go around, and anyway, since Michele wasn't as dumb as the other Roberto, Lella was pretty much busy with him.

She didn't look overjoyed to see me actually: I got a brotherly kiss and hug when we met at our arrival, and that was it.

Nobody to go around with, plus the bad weather, I just ended up going to see all the relatives I didn't visit the last two years.

When I came home in the evening, I discovered Michele was there for dinner, which was fine enough. Apart from being a radical pacifist, the guy was quite nice, and we had some good conversation at the table.

The main subject was the growing tension all around the world and the responsibilities of the military about that. I fully agreed with Michele about that, which surprised Michele quite a lot... Until I pointed out that the responsibility was surely of the recent military moves of the Soviet Army.

This he didn't buy. I really can't understand how pacifists are so strict with our Armies, serving democracy under strict laws and rules, under the domain of international conventions and within the frames of our Constitutional rights and duties, and at the meantime they are so understanding and forgiving when it is a bunch of thugs fighting for a dictatorship the ones who commits excesses. When the Kremlin purposefully shoots down a civilian airliner we shouldn't react and maybe understand South Korea might have set up a provocation, but if NATO accidentally hits a civilian car somewhere, that's a war crime. Tell me that's not a double standard. Worse than all, Michele sincerely believed soldiers are constantly pushing to go at war somewhere, just for the fun of it.

When I pointed out that when there is a war, it's the soldiers the ones who go to die first in combat (apart from collateral damage of course, but again, it's soldiers who are the target when collateral damage occurs), he looked a bit unbalanced, and mumbled: "Oh. I never thought of that."

Good.

Well, apart from that, it was a good evening as I said.

After dinner I watched some TV together with my uncles as Lella and Michele went for a short walk, and then I went to bed before they were back.

I think I slept for a couple of hours.

One thing you often develop quickly when in infantry, is to sleep fast and sound disregarding the noise and the commotion around... Unless there is somebody trying to sneak in next to you.

My eyes shat open at the vibration on the floor.

It was pitch dark, only a dim orange light filtered through the blinds from the garden; I clearly saw a figure moving slowly into the room and closing the door behind before coming next to the bed, wrapped in a night robe.

I saw my cousin letting her robe fall to the floor, and then climbing naked into her brother's bed.

"Shah..." she whispered into my ears: "It's just me..."

I felt her naked body rub against mine, her small, soft breasts squeezed against my chest, the nipples stiff for the cold.

She French-kissed me, her mouth open and hungry.

She tasted of Brandy. Quite heavily, I would say.

"Hmmm..." she moaned, grabbing my manhood and starting stroking it wantonly: "I missed you. So much..."

Barely, those were the only words she spoke that night.

My cock quickly surged in her fist, as her thighs and knees moved around my hips, and in no time I was ready for her, as much as she was ready for me.

Lella strode over me, guided my cock to her own, moist entrance, and slowly impaled herself on my stiff pole.

"Aahhh..." she sobbed, "At long last..."

I grabbed her ass, enjoying the feeling my cock sinking into her warm belly.

Her pussy muscles clenched my shaft and she started fucking me like a woman possessed.

I moved my hands to her breasts, grabbing a handful of tits and kneading them passionately, making her moan louder. Her nipples were as hard, thick and long as bullets.

I had a hell of an excited bitch on heat on top of me.

She panted and gasped and cursed as I started to fuck her back from bottom up, making the old bed squeak badly.

Sensing our fucking session was quickly getting out of hand, she bended down to kiss me full-mouth, muffling her own moans and slowing down the screw tempo, causing the bed noise to reduce too.

Her tongue wandered around as my cock plunged deep in her willing vagina, as my hands went back on her ass, to impose my rhythm to her disordered jumps.

That must have been our longest intercourse.

The fear to be discovered made us careful, and her desire was matched by my growing control. It must have been at least forty minutes, before I felt Lella's cunt walls contract violently around my overheated cock.

"Hnnngg!" she stuttered into my mouth, convulsing in orgasm on top of me.

I felt her climax with all the power of her long-sought release.

She twitched and tossed over me, moaning and rubbing my cock so strong, that I lost it myself.

I came right into her own peak, and once more my sperm blasted into her as he rode me bareback.

Slowly, we came down from our high, and I felt her relaxing naked on top of me, a thin layer of sweat lubricating the contact between our skins.

Her breath slew down, and she kissed me again, this time with less lust and more love.

"Don't worry," she whispered: "I checked the days, and I am not fertile these days..."

Yeah, the Vatican Roulette, as they called it... The only contraception tolerated by the Catholic Church... Well, better than nothing.

We rested a few minutes, hugging and cuddling without any word being spoken, as I felt my own cum oozing out of Lella's cunt and trickling down my deflating cock to my balls and thighs.

The bed was going to be a mess.

My cousin must have thought the same... Or maybe not. Fact is, she got off, went down on me and gobbled my cock into her hungry mouth.

"Oohhh..." I couldn't hold myself, her blowjob was so merciless on my freshly fucked dick.

Lella was determined to get me hard again, and wouldn't let go of me before she reached her goal.

She was good: I felt my testicles twitch and my shaft surge in a matter of seconds, after which I just enjoyed my cousin mouth job.