1983: Deeper into the Taboo Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked me clean of our common mess, and then throated me to a new, full erection.

I had to stop her, short of another, undesired ejaculation straight into her mouth: I tossed her around and bottomed her under me. She opened up her legs, in overt offer, and I entered her sloppy, drenched pussy with a single thrust.

"Aawww..." she gasped, at the sudden feeling of my intrusion into her freshly fucked cunt.

"Don't complain," I hissed, "Wasn't what you just craved for?"

"Oh yes!" she panted under my first thrusts, "Oh my God yes! It's so good... It's so good... Hmmm..."

I missionary-styled her on her brother's bed, just metres from her sleeping parents.

She jerked and tossed under me, trying to take me as deep as possible into her cum-soaked pussy, as I felt her fingernails scratching my back and her heels hitting my thighs.

This time, it didn't take long time for her to hit climax: I was nibbling her nipple with my mouth as her warm thighs clenched at me and again she convulsed and jerked under my assault.

"Aahhh! Aahmmp-p-p..." I managed to close her mouth with a kiss as she started yelling out of control for ecstasy.

I didn't have much left inside me either, and Lella's orgasm tricked me.

I felt my almost-empty balls twitch, and I just accelerated my fucking tempo, trying to reach my partner before she fell from her high, with the result of prolonging it to an almost unbearable one.

"Oh my dear Gaaaawwd-d-d..." she panted, as I hit her cervix and felt my brain detonate in my own climax.

I arched over her, as her sweaty thighs squeezed me hard, and emptied my second load deep into my cousin's belly.

"Aahhh... It's so good! My God, it's so good..." she gasped, feeling my last seed land over her slowing down orgasm.

I collapsed on top of her panting, spent body, and we laid in a sweaty heap of satisfied, sinful flesh, still intertwined in our forbidden conjunction.

I kissed her now cold lips, but she was too spent to answer, as I was too spent myself to insist.

We must have fallen asleep in that same position, totally fucked.

I woke up feeling her move under me; light was shining into the room through the blinds, announcing the coming morning.

"Shit!" Lella stuttered trying to pull free of my sleepish hold, "It's almost seven, my mum must be already around!"

She slipped out of bed all naked and grabbed her night robe from the floor, quickly wrapping herself into it.

Then she bent on me, swiftly kissed me and run out of the room.

I didn't hear any outraged burst from my aunt, so I assumed she had safely slipped back into her own bed.

The only problem was my dirty sheet. It was really a mess: during the night all our stuff must have come out of her, making a puddle between her thighs and staining the mattress.

I spent more than an hour trying to reduce the evidence, then I threw everything into the washing machine; finally I offered to redo a fresh bed for my cousin, and in so doing I reinforced the great opinion my uncles had of me...

Late in the morning, I kissed everybody goodbye and loaded my car.

My cousin followed me to the street, and I held her in my arms before leaving.

I kissed her, feeling her tongue searching for mine as my hands wandered around her back and ass.

We both pulled free at the same time. Lella smiled, tossing the hair from her pretty and innocent face, and stepped back to let me close the door behind me.

I switched on the engine and looked back at her: she wouldn't move from the sidewalk, so I moved the car out of the parking spot as she waved goodbye with her naked arm.

In the rear mirror, I saw her blowing me a kiss.

Seven hour's drive and I was back in Torino.