2008 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

Liz shook her head. Beth said, "He didn't ask. He told me that whatever he gave me I was to make it what I wanted. He helped me understand that Christmas isn't about indulging a wish list. It is an expression of Love. When Pete eats me I know he does it because he enjoys eating me. He knows I love it, too. He's saying he loves me. When he asks for a big salad for dinner he's taking care of us. When we exercise, he watches, because he cares. I don't care what he gives me for Christmas. I gives me what I want and need every day. He gives me his love and peace of mind."

"I'm still learning. On the surface it looks like three women and a man sharing a house and a bed."

"It's so much deeper than that. I so appreciate what you do for Pete, "E". You make his life so much easier. The need for him to care for all three of us, to micromanage the house, the cars, the money, everything would send me to the funny farm pretty quickly. But since he's turned the house over to you to manage he breathes easier." Beth said.

"He has the time and space to play with us more..." Liz said.

"To spend quiet time with each of us." Beth added.

"I have no idea what to get him." Elissa said.

"Jerry never let us buy him gifts. He'd say, Cook something special. Make me laugh when I've had a tough day. Offer me a soda or a snack when you know I need to eat or drink something. Surprise me." Liz said.

When they met me in the bedroom I was sitting on the side of the bed, waiting for them. I stood and motioned for them to come to me. One at a time I kissed them, embraced them tenderly and kissed them again. When all three were kissed I said, "Rock, paper, scissors. Winner stays. I'm very tired."

Beth counted one – two – three and both "E" and Liz showed paper. Beth showed scissors. I got two kisses from papers and scissors crawled into bed with me. As Paper reached the door I said, "No presents get purchased for me." They hesitated at the door and I waved them out into the hallway.

Seconds later my arms wrapped Beth and I was asleep.

Tuesday

At ten that morning "E" called. She gave a message to my secretary, since I was in a meeting. When I came out of the meeting she handed me three phone message forms. The first two were business related. The message from "E" read, "Mr. Martinez is done. Inspector signed off on everything. They will be cleaned up and gone by noon."

I called her at home and found out that the mats would be delivered on Wednesday. Emily had called and had purchased the mattress pads, sheets and pillowcases. She was making meatloaf and things for dinner. I thanked her and went back to work.

During lunch Beth passed me a note. It read, "Trouble in Paradise. Need to talk." We left lunch early and she came to my office.

"Did you talk with "E" this morning?" She asked, when we were alone.

"Yes. She told me Martinez is done, Emily bought the mattress pads, sheets and things. Oh, she said we're having meatloaf tonight."

"That's all?"

"Veggies, salad and drinks too, I assume."

"She didn't say more about Emily and Brad?"

"No. Is there more?"

"Liz and I got emails from Emily. She is uncomfortable with us having a relationship with her Mom. After she bought the stuff she was confronted by her making a bed where all of us would sleep... and have sex."

"E" may not know Emily's upset."

"Maybe I should talk to Brad and then maybe to Emily."

"As you see best, Master." She had successfully handed the problem off to me. I agreed that was where it belonged. I told her we'd talk either later in the day or on the way home." I got a great kiss and Beth went back to work.

I called Brad and asked if we could meet and talk for a little while. He agreed and we met at Woody's. As he slid into his side of the booth he said, "I don't understand women."

"Welcome to the biggest men's club on the planet. What's up?"

"On the way home from your house Emily was very quiet. I let her be, gave her plenty of space to work things through." He looked at me and said, "Then, last evening she said, "I don't like it that your brother has taken advantage of Mom. I think it's sinful." Pete, she's never used the word sinful before."

I nodded and asked, "And then?"

"And then she asked me to tell you to have Momma move back to her condo and stop fucking my brother."

"Her Mom doesn't get to do whatever she wants as a fifty-something woman? Her Mom doesn't get to live her life, her way?"

"Easy, big brother. The stress is between Emily and you'all, not with me. I'm more jealous than anything else. I wish I was treated as well as you are."

"Are you willing to have Emily and another woman trust you with everything? Willing to attempt to satisfy their needs and have them understand the big difference between their wants and their needs?"

"Are all three hormonal?"

"Yes! And, I'm learning that Liz's hormones amplify Beth's, Beth's amplify Elissa's and so on in a wild circle. That's when being Master has some advantages. We've never had an argument. Sulking is almost impossible if you've given all the power to someone else."

"Emily won't come to Christmas the way things are now. Something has to change." Brad said.

Ok. That's her choice. Point out the possibilities of change that are available. She could lose her Mom over this. "E" could choose to stay with me rather than live alone again. Emily may invite "E" to live with the two of you."

"Oh Shit!"

"There's more. Emily could move out from you and get a condo for the two of them. She could be angry at me and take it out on you. After all, you are my brother."

"What can I do?"

"Challenge her. Ask her what's best for all of us. One at a time write down what will best serve each of us. Put your foot down. If you can mean it, offer to have "E" live with you, but only if you can have sex with her. Tell Emily you won't live with a woman you can't show affection with. Ask her what she would do if her Mom asked her to give up living with you."

"I get it. She's only looking at it from her vantage point, not yours, Elissa's or anyone elses."

"Then, wait a day and call me back."

"Wait a day?"

"Right! Give her time to process and talk to Elissa, you and whoever else she talks to. If you call me back too soon she may not have processed it enough to really know what she wants."

"Ok. I'll talk to you day after tomorrow. Wish me luck."

""I wish you luck, a miracle and more."

We ended the call.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers