26 Stoneybrook Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
312 Followers

After the initial banter, she moved over to him and pushed him back onto the pillows then swooping down she kissed him. After a few long, noisy kisses the seduction followed the set pattern she had developed with all her dates. She began fumbling with his belt and very soon she had his cock in her hands pumping him slowly. It seemed like she was in a trance, hypnotized by the throbbing male organ, licking her lips salaciously in anticipation while she gently stroked the rigid member. At this point, the relationship was exclusively with the man's cock - Adam needn't have even been there.

He was trying to fondle her breasts but his inexperience had him fumbling and at one point she pulled back and undid the buttons of her white cotton blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits spilled out like large, golden melons gleaming in the early afternoon light. Her areolae were dark brown and her nipples were hard and pointed. He leaned forward to try and suckle her but she was having none of it; she just moved back and pushed him down onto the mattress then without further delay she licked the tip of his long, thin stem and then sucked him into her mouth.

We were already stroking our cocks in time to her bobbing head, watching her fingers riding the base of his root jerking him off into her hungry mouth. Her cheeks would hollow inwards and we could see her swallowing the pre-ejaculatory juices she was drawing out from him.

"Oh, God! Sandy ... Oh, fuck ... don't stop," Adam sighed, his eyes were shut and he was holding the back of Sandra's head rocking his hips as she fellated him.

We were so caught up in the action that we didn't hear the door open but the next thing I saw was Beth standing next to Eddy. She was wearing a short, cotton smock with rainbow colored patterns on it. The front was slit open on top revealing glimpses of her breasts covered by her bra. I noticed that she had put on makeup with a little too much lipstick and that was strange because a few minutes earlier, she didn't have any on. But she still looked divine.

"What are you doing?" she asked her tone both curious and accusatory.

Our reactions would have been funny if it hadn't been so embarrassingly frightening. I was trying to stuff my hard-on back into my jeans but Eddy ... well he had turned towards his sister either intentionally or out of shock. Looking back, I am sure it was intentional but at the time that this occurred, I remember thinking he must be suffering from temporary insanity. His fingers were wrapped around his throbbing member and he continued to stroke his cock deliberately almost as though he hadn't been interrupted. The head of his penis was purple and bloated, pulsing salaciously in his hand.

For a while, Beth stood there looking at her brother, her lips parted and her gaze shifting from his face to his cock and back to his face until the unmistakable sounds of sex permeated the deafening silence.

"Yes, yes, fuck me harder you bastard, harder ...oh, God ..."

Sandra's unmistakable moans disrupted Beth's attention. She stepped around Eddy and leaning forward a bit she looked into the adjacent room.

Her expression said it all - it was a look of sheer amazement laced with the immediate gleam of lust which characterized that peculiar hormonal ability exclusive to teens.

"Oh, wow!" she whispered almost to herself as her cheeks flushed red with excitement.

She was glued to the peephole unable to take her eyes off of the frenzied action in the adjacent room. After a few moments, I saw her squeezing her thighs together tightly and then releasing it, squeezing it together and releasing it while pressing her crotch against the wall. I didn't realize then that she was attempting to stimulate the tingling sensations between her legs but just the sight of her being in the room with us and watching her sister get fucked added to the considerable tension of the moment.

I peered back through the peephole to see Sandra riding Adam's cock, her large breasts bouncing and jiggling to the cadence of her strokes. He was on his back driving up at her and it became obvious that he was getting close. He began thrusting faster, his motions uncoordinated and frantic as his face scrunched up in lewd contortions. He had grabbed a hold of her waist and was pulling her into him grunting like a wild man but just as he was about to climax, Sandra slid off his cock, slithering down his body like some omnivorous viper. Her timing was immaculate - his cock bounced weirdly off of his abdomen and just as she grabbed it, he uncorked his first jet of cum. It flew almost horizontally in a straight line and landed on his solar plexus before Sandra covered the bloated cockhead with her mouth sucking and swallowing as he continued to ejaculate. But even as she did this, she had pushed her hair away to the other side of her face so that we could get an unencumbered view of her oral artistry. I heard a rustling sound and turned towards it.

"Oh my! Wow ... oh!" was all Beth could say, her fingers pressing into her crotch, hips grinding against the wall.

Eddy had come up behind her and had pushed his sister's dress up above her cute, round ass and was trying to pull down her panties when she whirled and slapped his hands away from her. She wiggled her hips as she pulled her panties back up again.

"Stop that! What are you doing?" she asked but she was smiling and didn't seem angry.

Eddy's cock was still throbbing and bouncing in front of him.

"Not fair, Beth, you have to show us yours if you want to stay. Those are the rules," he said.

She was still staring at his cock and then guided by some feminine reflex, her tongue darted out wetting her lips. I knew then she wasn't going to leave. She looked over at me and then back at Eddy.

"Can I touch it?" she whispered.

He just nodded taking a step towards her. I remained in the shadows, my heart thudding loudly in my head and my mouth as dry as I could remember it being.

I recalled thinking, "She's not going to do this! She can't, she's his sister!"

But she did. Damn! This was like one of those Penthouse stories!

She reached out and tentatively held his cock in her fingers. When his penis lurched in response, she quickly withdrew her hand.

"Oh, sorry! I'm sorry, Eddy, did I hurt your muscle?" she asked softly.

"No!" he replied and grabbing her hand he placed it back on his hard-on and added, "That just means it likes what you are doing."

"Mmmm, it feels so hot and ... um, so hot and so hard!" she answered as she rubbed her fingers over the red, silky smooth helmet. Her grip around her brother's cock was tight and awkward as she continued to stroke him, "It feels nice. Am I doing it right?" she asked, her voice dropping to a whisper.

"Here let me show you; do it like this." He replied taking her hand in his and jacking his shaft - up and down, up and down.

It was the about most exciting thing I had seen. I could see the clear drops of precum oozing from the tip as Eddy guided her fingers over the distended head. I couldn't believe I was watching Beth shag her brother and the effect it was having on me.

Eddy was unbuttoning her top and this time there was no resistance. Beth seemed preoccupied with the hard, fleshy rod pulsing in her hand, stroking it gently until she had to let go to step out from her dress. She was in her panties and bra and looked as lovely as a girl can when I finally came out towards them drawn like the proverbial moth to a flame.

"Come here, Jason, let me see ... let me see your cock." Beth said breathlessly and looking straight into my eyes.

She had taken control of our erotic charade and that was a first for us - until this had happened we just tolerated her.

She was holding my cock in her hand and I was almost ready to blow; the feeling was more exquisite than anything I had expected. My cock jumped as she began stroking it and a large drop or clear, sticky juice seeped onto her fingers ... man, this sure beat the heck out of jacking off!

"God! Yours is so big," she whispered her eyes wide and bright as she slowly pulled the foreskin back.

The plum shaped dome popped through the prepuce like the game, Whack the Monster, surprising her and making her giggle. Unlike Eddy, I wasn't circumcised and seeing the glans exposed from its protective sheath was certainly different. I wasn't really that big it was just that Eddy had a small cock and that was all she had to compare it to.

We stripped her naked and I noticed the swelling of the outer lips of her vagina. She had soft, almost downy, pubic hair like a sparse golden muff. I ran my finger along her slit and felt the sticky, viscous wetness, almost like soapy water, while her body pressed up against me. I remembered Eddy telling me about a woman's clit and how it was like a female penis ... it is strange how these things crop up in your mind just when you needed them most.

I began rubbing her clit making small circles with my fingers like I had seen Sandra doing to herself and felt Beth tremble. I was enjoying my newfound skills and wanted to explore more of her virgin territory so bending lower, I slowly pushed a finger into her. I was fascinated by her venal flower, the inner petals, the pinkness of her and the alluring aroma which was like an aphrodisiac. She was wet; so wet that my finger slipped in easily.

"Ohhh!" she gasped with a deep intake of her breath and her hand snaked down to cover mine securing me in place. Then I felt her hips undulating, fucking the invading digit inside her slit.

Eddy watched us for a while and then taking his sister's arm, he led her towards the large oak chest causing my finger to slip out of his sister's pussy.

"No! No, please ... don't stop!" she whimpered holding onto my arm.

"It's okay Beth, I'll do it again, just lie down." I said taking her by her other arm and holding her by her waist. She felt so warm and soft, I didn't want to let go of her.

Beth hesitated and then did as she was told. She lay down on her back with her legs dangling off the edge at the knees. She gave us a nervous smile, drawing her thighs together and then closed her eyes. She looked really sexy and vulnerable - there was a part of my mind screaming out that this was my first time and I should enjoy this experience; every moment of this incredible encounter with this beautiful creature. But I also knew that I was sharing my special moment with Eddy. And as selfish as this may sound, I hadn't considered Beth or what she might be feeling. I was too preoccupied with the wonderful sense of anticipation and what I wanted from her. Ever since I had watched Sandra fellate the James Dean lookalike, I had wanted to have my cock sucked. So I moved quickly over to Beth's face and pushed my cock against her lips.

At first, she kept her mouth shut while the tip of my cock spread the slick precum along her lips. I could see the lipstick smearing and then suddenly, she opened up and sucked me into the wet, hot sanctuary of her mouth. I felt her pallet graze the sensitive ridge of my cockhead making me twitch as she pressed the underside upwards with her tongue.

"Oh God, suck me baby, use your tongue ..." I said to her holding her by her hair, shocked at the sound of my own lewd verbalization.

I watched as her lips stretched over the turgid head and her tongue began swirling around the ridge of my Glans. It was sheer bliss.

And while I fucked her face, she was having her cunt licked out by her brother. He was lapping it like a kitten at a saucer of milk. I knew I couldn't last and all too quickly, I felt my cock flex and jump and then I climaxed pumping my sperm down her throat.

I just closed my eyes and let her suck away and was surprised that she didn't gag or stop. I kept on cumming and she kept sucking and swallowing, holding onto my stem while draining me of my juices. I had never cum as much and considering that mine was the first cock she had sucked, it was amazing that she drank it all except for the tiny trickle which had leaked out and had run down the side of her mouth onto her chin. I guess giving head ran in the family.

She looked seductively sexy writhing to the stimulation of her brother's tongue her face stained by the remnants of my cum and when I finally looked over at Eddy he was still licking his sister, pushing his fingers in and out of her swollen quim. He kept licking until she climaxed - it wasn't as spectacular as Sandra's orgasms but her hips undulated slightly and her back arched towards him as she pulled his head into her cunt rolling her hips about so that his face was covered with her pussy juices.

"Oh, God! Don't stop ... oh, yes, Eddy, please ... don't stop, please," she kept murmuring over and over.

And when she finally stopped thrashing and jerking, she held onto my hands which had been massaging her breasts, kneading and pinching her nipples. Her face was flushed and she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat but she looked so susceptibly lovely and content.

I was certain that Eddy was going to want her to do something more but he didn't - he stood up, pulled on his jeans and walked out of the attic leaving me alone with Beth. I didn't understand it and neither did Beth. She looked upset and frightened and I felt badly for her so I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. A soft gentle kiss but as soon as I did this, she opened her mouth and I felt the softness of her lips and her tongue snaking hesitantly into my mouth. I liked the feel of her and kissed her back, enjoying the intimacy of the moment. We necked for a while until she pulled away and stood up.

"You're nice, Jason, really nice." She said and tiptoeing up, she kissed me again.

I helped her get dressed and we walked down the stairs to the living room. I wasn't sure where Eddy had gone but suddenly I felt strangely uncomfortable. We had grown up together playing children's games and now that we had been intimate, our innocence had been breached.

It's difficult to explain but I was filled with conflicting emotions and though I felt closer to her, I needed to get away from her ... it was strange. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek and headed for the door and when I looked back, she was standing there staring at me with those huge blue eyes. I should have stayed with her but I didn't, I just left and after all these years, I still feel like a jerk for not being more sensitive.

*******

I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear the old man walk up the stairs to the landing even though the door was open but his gnarly, deep voice jarred me out of my sordid reverie.

"Hey? Hey Jason, are you staying for dinner? The Missus needs to know!" Peter said as I gathered my wits about me.

"Thanks, Peter, but you've been very kind. I don't want to impose. I'll leave and come back tomorrow." I replied stepping out so he could see me.

"You are not imposing and we could use the company. I'm sure she won't mind!" he said and turning slowly, he began descending down the stairwell.

He stopped and looking up, "Did you find anything interesting?" he asked.

"Just memories!" I replied smiling ruefully, "but worth more to me than anything!"

"Good," he added and then continued down the steps. I could hear him call out to his wife: "He's staying and he looks hungry!"

Over dinner we talked sports and politics, a lot more sports than politics. The Yankees were the old man's favorite team and we shared a fondness for the old Yankee greats. We discussed Mantle, Maris, DiMaggio, Munson and some others while Martha fussed over us. We had an animated discussion about some of the greatest players to play the game, especially Willie Mays who was my Dad's favorite, and before dinner was over we were the best of friends. It was getting late so I got up to leave; I needed to find a hotel and I didn't want to overstay my welcome.

"Is there a hotel close by?" I asked.

"There are a few in town but the one on Main Street is nice. It's a small Inn run by an English couple." Peter suggested.

"Why don't you just stay here for the night? We have plenty of room!" Martha asked.

"I couldn't do that. I don't want to put you out. You've been more than kind and I'll be back in the morning. I want to go over to the old school and check it out." I said.

But they were having none of it and insisted that I stay.

"Don't be silly, Jason, it's late and you can stay here. It had been a long time since we have had someone stay over." She said and the old man agreed. So I gave in and as luck would have it, I got Beth's old room.

I took a shower and turned on my laptop attempting to get some work done but I was too tired and as I lay back on the bed my mind flooded with memories - Beth, innocent beautiful Marybeth and the sensuously, complicated Sandra.

*******

Fantasy Babe

Beth and I had continued our relationship without Eddy. It was not like we were officially dating but we spent a lot of time together exploring each other's bodies. We used her bedroom or mine whenever our parents were out but occasionally we would make love in the attic - we did this only when Eddy was away participating with the debating or quiz teams.

Once while we were fucking like rabbits in heat, I sensed someone watching us; it was Sandra and I could see her eyes shining through the peepholes. The tables had now turned and we had come full circle. I don't think Beth knew that we were being watched but I remember feeling an exhibitionistic thrill knowing that Sandra was sharing in our pleasure.

My relationship with Beth didn't stop Eddy and me from spying on Sandra - that was still a part of our weekly routine. We'd watch Sandra do her thing until she changed colleges. Strangely enough we never discussed Beth or my relationship with her and Eddy never joined us again.

Then a year later several incidents changed our lives for good. Eddy and I began spending more time apart. He was into academia and I was not. I was really into sports. I had hit a growth spurt and now towered over him. I was six foot two in my socks and weighed close to two hundred pounds. I was the co-captain of our high school football team, a member of the wrestling team and also heavily into martial arts.

My father was an Ex-Marine and had started me off when I was just a kid but as I grew older I joined a Dojo run by a retired Special Forces vet. He taught us stuff that only Brazilian Jiu Jitsu experts knew. This was in the mid 90s before the popularity of the UFC when Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and mixed martial arts were part of an underground movement in the US.

It was Summer Break and Sandra was back from her college on the East Coast. She was now supposedly 'going steady' with one of her college friends but that didn't seem to affect her social life at home. She looked even more beautiful than I remembered having inherited her mother's paedomorphic beauty peculiar to Nordic women.

One evening while Eddy and I were chatting at the front gate, Sandra walked up looking as dazzling as ever but I could smell the alcohol on her and she was definitely a little tipsy. There was something that was not quite right between Sandra and her parents and I had no idea what that was. This was a family issue and neither Eddy nor Beth had ever brought it up.

"My, my, Jason! You've certainly grown!" she said smiling seductively.

I still felt like a kid when I was around her and recall blushing but she placed a reassuring hand on my arm and continued, "I hear you're the Captain of the football team now!"

"Co-captain," I corrected her.

"Whatever. The girls must be all over you!" she said, her compliment making me both happy and uncomfortable.

I had no idea what to say so I just stood there dumbfounded like some brainless jock staring into her face. She laughed and squeezed my arm.

u06la14b
u06la14b
312 Followers