26 Stoneybrook Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers

"Wait, don't tell me you are still fucking Beth!" she was looking right into my eyes and let out a throaty laugh and leaned towards me, stumbling a bit, her tits pressing against my side. I got a strong whiff of the brandy on her breath. My father liked a shot of cognac every now and then so I knew what it smelled like.

"Sandy, you're drunk! Cut it out," Eddy interjected, trying to intervene.

"Come on, we don't have any secrets do we? After all that we've been through together!" She stressed the 'all' and was now looking at Eddy, "Tell him, Eddy, tell your friend about our happy family." And then added, "Or maybe I will!"

Just then a car pulled up and she gave me a parting hug, clinging to me a bit longer than she needed to.

"Come and see me," she whispered in my ear and then she was gone.

I watched the taillights of the car fading down the road with my cock throbbing uncomfortably, excited by the pressure of her thighs against me. I was trying to place the man who was driving when Eddy said, "Don't say anything to Beth."

I looked at him and in the fading light his face was intense and pale, "Please, JT, don't say anything! I'll explain some other time."

He was the only one who called me by my initials.

"There's nothing to say and you don't have to explain. Don't worry," I replied then added, "It's getting late, you take care and I'll catch you later."

I walked away, my mind racing with thoughts about Sandra. There was a lot more to her story than meets the eye and I was really curious to know exactly what she had meant about the 'happy family'.

*******

Alpha Dog

A few weeks later I was heading home after an intense sparring session at the dojo. I was helping a couple of friends get ready for a local tournament and was riding the endorphin induced high when I saw Eddy walking home. I was surprised; Eddy had a car and rarely walked.

"What's up, man, where's the Blue Beast?" I asked, easily catching up to him and slapping him on his back. It always surprised me how small Eddy was. He couldn't have been more than five foot seven in his shoes.

"Hey JT ... shit! You scared the heck out of me, man!" he reacted, startled by my sudden appearance.

"Oh, the Beast is in the garage; the brakes are shot to hell!" he said and then added, "Haven't seen you in a while. How are you doing?"

"The same, you know, football, wrestling, kickboxing and of course, homework!" I said, then stopping in front of my house I continued, "I know you're busy but I could use some help with my math assignment. Mr. Harris is killing me. What do you say?"

Eddy had always been an A student and homework had been a breeze for him. He was one of the brightest kids in our school and had helped me whenever I needed some tutoring.

He laughed and said, "Sure, bring it over after -" but he was interrupted by the high beams and screeching tires of a red, pick-up truck.

It was a brand new Ford F150, which pulled up alongside us. The music was deafening with the staccato bass reverberating like crashing thunder. I recognized the vehicle immediately; it belonged to Bret "Butch" Mullins, a big, corn-fed Husker from Nebraska. I'd be hard pressed to adequately describe Butch except that I'm pretty certain that every school in the country has an obnoxious bully who might be something like him. But Bret Mullins was a doozy; a real piece of work! His moral compass was nonexistent and just one look at him and you knew he was trouble - TROUBLE in capitals!

He had transferred to our school a few years back amidst rumors of date rape, assault, breaking and entry and a slew of other charges but surprisingly he had never been convicted. His family owned several businesses including a huge bottling plant located on the outskirts of town. This facility was the largest employer in the area and his father had taken over as its President when they moved here. They had the right connections and moved in all the right circles. They lived in the best part of town in an ostentatious mansion totally incongruent even with the large houses in that exclusive neighborhood. So, not only was he a deviant but he had money and connections to back him up. In many ways, you could blame his family and the school system for indulging his madness.

He was older than most of the kids at school and his odd appearance gave him a strange "star" status. He was just a few shades off from being an Albino with stringy light blond hair which he kept long and pulled back in a ponytail. His opalescent skin was pale and hairless and gleamed like polished alabaster. His eyebrows were so light that you could hardly see them and his eyelashes were almost white which made his translucent, blue eyes weirdly striking.

He was about the same height as me but had me by about twenty pounds; twenty pounds of striated muscle. And he was very strong. I had watched him bench over five hundred pounds and for a schoolboy, that is just plain amazing even if he was crowding twenty. And though I suspected that he was juiced up on Anabolic Steroids, I could never find the telltale needle tracks and believe me, I had looked ... nothing in the glutes, thighs or deltoids so either he sticking the needle up his ass or I had to accept the fact that he was just a freak!

When we first met, it was instinctive; we didn't like each other but we coexisted. We made a really good tandem on Defense creating havoc with the blocking schemes of the opposing team but it was primarily because they had to double team Butch on almost every play or risk losing their Quarterback. I usually cleaned up the tackles he'd initiate so much so that he joked about my "sloppy seconds" ... but I didn't really care; off the field, he left me alone and that was good enough for me. He was the captain of the football team which only added to his twisted narcissistic personality and which fed off the groveling veneration of his obsequious clique he called his Posse. They went everywhere with him making life miserable for any kid unfortunate enough to stumble across them.

Then there were the girls. There as a certain type of girl who was attracted to the bad-boy image but Butch was more than just your ordinary bad-boy; he was in a class by himself and to say that he mistreated them would be a gross understatement. But in their eyes, the more he mistreated them the greater his desirability quotient. The whole thing was weird.

And now while he gunned his engine, he rolled down his window and I could see his eyes glimmering strangely in the diffused light.

"Hey, Fuckhead ... you left early!" he said looking at me, shouting over the reverberations of the music and the churning growl of the F150's engine.

"Yeah, so what?" I replied knowing that backing off meant 'weakness' as far as he was concerned; you had to step up to him or he'd ride you. He was like a wild animal always probing for signs of vulnerability.

I had left football practice early to get to the dojo and hadn't given it much thought.

He laughed and then turning his attention to Eddy, "Hey man, we spent some time with your sister and she's a beauty!" He sneered and continued, "She gives great head ... she's one horny bitch like all Jew-Bitches! Right, boys?"

Just then the rear cab door opened and one of the guys pushed her out. It was Sandra. She was a mess - her normally coiffed hair was disheveled and dirty and her dress was torn and stained. Her make-up was smeared and she was very drunk. She took a few hesitant steps and then stumbled, going down onto her knees, crouching over until her forehead touched the grass, her hair spilling around her like a shimmering, golden blanket. She was out of it. This was as bad as I had ever seen her.

Eddy ran over quickly and tried helping her up, holding her by her shoulders. His face was pale and his lips were quivering and I was certain he was about to cry.

"She sucked us all off, man, and then we fucked her every which way ... she loves to party! Eddy, your sister's a fuckin' nympho! She couldn't get enough!" and he laughed, a high pitched howl, like some demented maniac, "What a fuckin' whore ... be sure to tell her we'd love to do her again!"

Then he paused for a response but getting none, he said to me, "I'm going to fuck that girl of yours, fuckhead; I'll give that pretty bitch what she needs ... do her just like I did her sister!"

I had known from the very first day I met him that he would be my nemesis, my dragon to slay, and that one day I would have to take him on. The whole team, including the coaching staff, knew that it was going to happen. We had skirted around each other like two big dogs not willing to chance direct confrontation but we also knew that eventually one of us would had to give in. There had been a few close calls on the field but it had never culminated in an actual confrontation and the coaches had stepped in to prevent these incidents from escalating. But Karma, fate, destiny whatever it is you want to call it, has a way of bringing things around and within this convoluted merging of our paths was the moment of reckoning. Sooner or later it was going to happen. This was the very reason he transferred to our school. Everything he and I had taken part in, every experience and the decisions we made was to prepare us for our inevitable encounter.

After helping Sandra up, I walked over to his window, my heart pounding and my body hyped full of adrenalin.

"You're a fuckin' asshole, Mullins, you and the rest of these creeps... why don't you pussies step out? Come on, let's get it over with!" I snarled looking into the backseat.

I could feel them staring at me, their eyes gleaming in the darkness like zombies, but nobody made a move or said anything. They were waiting for their alpha dog to make the move. And for a moment I thought that maybe they hadn't heard me over the cacophony of the engine and music but when I looked back at Butch, he had a thin expressionless smile on his face, his head rocking to the driving beat of a song from Nirvana's "Nevermind". Then very deliberately he reached down and turned off the Radio and I could see his jaws flex as he ground his teeth.

It was suddenly quiet; the only sound now was the gentle purr of the F150.

There was an instant when I knew he was going to make a play, an intuitive prescience alerting me of imminent harm and sure enough, without warning he lunged, his huge, hand reaching out in a blur trying to grab me but I was quicker and was able to deflect his forearm harmlessly to the side.

"Don't do that asshole, unless you want to lose your fuckin' arm!" I hissed, "Step out here and we'll settle this once and for all." I was beyond caring. I wanted to end the uncertainty.

My reflexes had surprised him and after a moment he lowered his arm allowing it to dangle nonchalantly outside the window, trying to remain cool. The dragon tattooed on his bicep glittered oddly against his hypo-pigmented skin like a lizard scrambling up a pole. And though he had his buddies with him, I think he realized that he was at a disadvantage being in the truck.

"What a faggot! Scared the shit out of you didn't I?" he said and laughed.

Then I heard my father call, "Jason? Is everything okay?"

I looked over at the silhouette of my dad standing on our porch and called back, "Everything's fine, Dad, I'll be in soon."

"You better go home, boy, papa's calling!" then he paused before adding, "We'll settle this, fuckhead ... you can bet your ass on that! I'm going to crush your fuckin' skull, but not now, you'll never know when but it's going to happen. You're a fuckin' dead man!" his voice was soft, almost a whisper, sibilating and sinister like a viper's strike.

I heard his friends cackling like a bunch of rabid hyenas as he floored the accelerator and the truck disappeared in a cloud of smoke and dust.

*******

"We should call a doctor!" I said while Eddy was holding onto Sandra.

"No! ... I'll take care of her! Just help me get her into her room!" Eddy insisted.

"Are you sure Eddy? She looks bad, man!"

"Just help me, Jason ... please, man ..." he insisted.

I bent down and picked Sandra up and carried her up the stairway and into the apartment. She laid her head against my shoulder and I caught the distinctively sickening smell of semen and had to turn my head away.

Eddy went ahead and turned on the lights.

"I'll get the first aid kit ..." he said as he ran up the stairs.

It was the first time that I had been inside her bedroom and was surprised that it looked so different from this perspective. There was an air of subtle femininity and it was evident that she was fastidiously clean. Her things had been neatly organized on her dresser and side tables. The walls were adorned with beautiful pictures of tranquil blue oceans and green, plush mountains. I guess these were her refuge, places she escaped to from the tormenting demons of her life.

There was a huge Teddy Bear flopped on the rocking chair in the corner. It's funny how little I knew of her even though I had know her almost all my life ... I had never imagined her to be a "teddy bear" kind of girl.

On the side table by the bed stood several photo-frames of a man who looked a lot like Sandra and who could have easily passed for her brother; the resemblance was uncanny. As I was to later find out, her relationship with that man was linked to her pleonectic personality.

I put her down gently on the bed and she immediately turned onto her side in the fetal position. Her dense, flaxen hair was caked with dirt and cum and once again, the acrid smell of sex emanating from the wetly stained dress permeated the air. I could see the bruise marks on her neck and arms and my heart went out to her and I felt a hatred that I didn't know I possessed. I wanted blood ... justice; street justice.

Just as my mind was beginning to conjure up plans steeped in medieval torment, Eddy returned with some wet towels and began cleaning her up. He didn't look at me or say anything. His eyes were red and there were tears streaming slowly down his cheeks as he continued to work on his sister. Every now and then I'd hear him sniffle; this was killing me, watching them like this. Eddy was as close to a brother as I would ever have. I felt helpless and distraught, incapable of offering any real solace. Taking on Mullins and his goons would have been easier than this.

"It's going to be okay Eddy, I promise ..." I said not sure of how I could placate him but he remained silent.

He turned her over onto her back and began wiping down her face while I worked on her other arm and on the side of her neck. I wondered whether they had slipped her a "roofie" (the date rape drug of choice) or whether she was just drunk. However, unless she was going to press charges we would never know.

Finally after about thirty minutes or so of the sponge bath, Eddy began unbuttoning her dress.

"Maybe you should get Beth," I offered, strangely conflicted by his action.

"No! I told you I'll take care of her ... I don't want Beth to know." He said and then looking at me he added, "Just help me get her into the shower and then you can leave if you want to," and he started to pull down her dress.

She was limp like a rag-doll and it was an effort to get it off of her but we managed. At one point when I moved her legs she let out a soft groan. I kept apologizing to her even though I knew she couldn't really hear me but I knew she was hurting.

"Careful! Lift her gently." Eddy said and I could sense the anger and frustration in his voice.

She was now naked and even in this abused, bedraggled state of semi-conscientiousness she was so intrinsically beautiful. Her breasts were perfect; on the larger side with dark brown areolas and small pointed nipples. Her body tapered to a flat stomach which flared dramatically at her hips and with beautifully shaped legs from the years of cheerleading. I couldn't help thinking, 'This here was a hundred percent prime, succulent woman'.

There were several bruises on her body but what caught my attention was the puffy, rawness of her vulvo-vaginal area. Since she was shaved, except for the neatly trimmed landing strip above her Mons, the aggravated redness of her outer lips was pretty obvious. There was a trail of cum leaking out from her, running down her thighs in a milky, viscous stream; a testament to her recent sexual activity. I took the washcloth and soaping it up, I wiped the bruised area as gently as I could and saw her flinch. She held my wrist in a hapless gesture before resting her head against my shoulder allowing me to tend to her. She still hadn't fully recovered.

I wanted to leave, disturbed by the effect she was having on me but I knew that that Eddy wouldn't be able to hold her up and bathe her so I held her while he took the shower-head and ran the water over her limp body.

He had started with her hair and face slowly working his way down her body, cleaning off the residual scum and dirt until she was literally glowing from the warmth of the water. Then he did her feet working upwards to her calves and thighs until finally he arrived at her crotch. When he aimed the jet of water between her legs and into the crack of her vagina, she jerked and closed her thighs in a protective reflex while her eyes fluttered open for a second and then closed again.

"Ohhh ... don't ..." she whispered.

But he persisted, running the water up and down her slit until I noticed the lips of her vulva beginning to engorge and swell even more. I wasn't sure of his intentions but can only assume that he wanted to clean her, to get all the seminal remnants out from her but even as I tried to avert my eyes, I was captivated by his actions unable to look away. A cobra transfixed on the swaying flute as the snake charmer played on her sensual flower.

What transpired next bordered on the surreal, a sequence of events which has haunted me ever since. Eddy was under a hypnotic spell and totally oblivious of my presence. He leaned over her and with trembling fingers he spread her vaginal lips and then ran the water right up her tumid hole. The pulsing jet from the shower-massage drummed against her clit making her body twitch and her legs tremble. And then I heard her moan only it was more like a soft sigh and this time it was an undeniable carnal response of pleasure.

She was slowly recovering her senses and I could see her pupils, which had been dilated, focusing more clearly as she gazed at Eddy and then up at me. Her breathing had gotten heavy and deep as the surges of pleasure burst through the peripheral circuits of her nerves that affected her neuro-pulmonary response. I felt her grip my arms tightly as the constant pulsing of the water brought her ever closer to the edge.

"Ohhhh ... please, baby ... Oh, baby brother ... don't stop ..." she whispered.

I wasn't sure if I had heard her correctly but I really didn't care, I was caught up in the eroticism of the moment. I recall thinking that they may have been right and that she was indeed a nymphomaniac and couldn't get enough and felt disgusted by the fact that I was aroused by what was happening and was actually blaming her for this. But my mind was racked by the contradictory emotions of lust and empathy; wanting to help her but also wanting desperately to possess her. It was a struggle between our conditioned altruism and the inherent selfish needs of our primal carnality ... or maybe it was just Nature's procreative agenda.

My cock was blatantly hard and throbbing in my boxers while I held her tightly against me. I watched as her nipples puckered and hardened and had to fight the urge to caress her; to lean over and suckle her. I kept thinking that this was perverted; that we were both sick to take advantage of her vulnerability but I was too far gone. I let my fingers ride slowly upwards from under her breasts to her nipples and began rolling them between my thumb and forefinger and she responded almost immediately.

u06la14b
u06la14b
310 Followers