26 Stoneybrook Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u06la14b
u06la14b
312 Followers

Her body jerked and she cried out softly, "Ohhh God ... don't stop ... please ... it feels so good!"

Eddy didn't look up. He was trapped by that incestuous monster or whatever it was that tied him to his sister and continued massaging her with the pulsing water until finally she climaxed, her body jerking uncontrollably as she crested the waves of her orgasm. She held onto my arms tightly, her hips bucking lewdly against the jets of water as the jolts of pleasure shot through her ravaged body separating her from her senses. It was agonizingly sensual and I remember wanting it to last forever.

We waited as she slowly descended from her orgasm before Eddy turned the water off. And as we dried her with towels, I could see the pellucid gleaming of her cunt, wet with the juices of her recent passion. This was several degrees closer than the voyeuristic games we played and I knew I needed to get away soon so wrapping her in a large towel I carried her to the bed and gently laid her down.

But she sat up and pointing to the dresser against the back wall asked, "Please get me a nightie, they are in the middle drawer ..."

I left them alone; walking out quietly as Eddy was helping her with a pink, see-through camisole. He was gently stroking her hair and kissing her and didn't even notice me leaving.

*******

As I walked across the street heading towards home, my mind was flooded with salacious thoughts; images of Sandra on her knees surrounded by Mullins and his posse jerking off onto her face, forcing her to suck their cocks. Knowing how sexual she was, I wasn't even sure if this was coerced or whether she had gone with them voluntarily. I was confused but deep down inside I knew that one way or the other, she had been taken advantage of and I knew that what had happened was wrong but still I couldn't help myself from being aroused. And, after what had just happened with Sandra in the shower, I was hyper-excited and needed to get some relief. I was tempted to call Beth - she was always up for some action but eventually decided against it. I'd just deal with 'five finger Mary'!

When I walked in, my father was in his favorite chair reading a book on World War II and greeted me with a smile.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, "there wasn't any trouble with the Mullins boy, was there?"

"No, Dad, everything's cool ... no trouble. Nothing I can't handle." I replied to which he took off his reading glasses and placed the book on his lap. He was very insightful and knew that there was more to this.

"Are you sure?" his voice revealing his concern.

"Yeah, I'm sure, Dad." I answered and then, "Dad, were you ever scared ... you know, like in a fight?" I blurted out. All my life, my father had been my hero and I couldn't imagine him being frightened of anyone or anything.

He thought for a moment before answering and that is one of the things I admired about him. He never treated any question as silly or childish irrespective of who was asking.

"To be scared is normal, son, and only the mentally impaired are unafraid. Our survival depends on the fight or flight reflex. But, there are times when you have to suppress and control your fear and deal with the danger facing you. Sometimes, it's the only way and it is what separates the men from the boys." He said, then as an afterthought he asked, "You are sure that you aren't in any trouble?"

"No trouble, Dad, but thanks. I'm going to hit the sack ... goodnight." I said smiling and headed for my bedroom. I always felt grounded after speaking with him.

"Goodnight, son, your mother's sleeping so keep the music down."

"Sure, Dad ... I'm going to bed ... I'm bushed. I was helping Jeff and Andy for the tournament."

And with that I headed for my room.

*******

Nexus

I felt a hand on my shoulder shaking me and a woman's voice filtering through my sleep-addled brain. She was trying to get me up.

"Wake up! Come on, get up, son, it's past eight. I've brought you some coffee."

It was Martha.

The aromatic smell of coffee filled the air and I pushed the covers aside, stretching. It had been a restless night filled with hypnagogic hallucinations, vivid pre-sleep thoughts which then blended seamlessly into dreams about Sandra, Beth and Eddy. I had tossed and turned until finally falling asleep a little after 1:00 am.

Martha drew back the curtains and the sunlight flooded in making me squint.

She looked over at me with a knowing smile and said, "I hope you slept well and the ghosts from your past didn't keep you up ..." then added, "Breakfast will be in twenty minutes. Don't be late!"

After a simple breakfast of ham and eggs with Martha and Peter, I promised to be back to take them for dinner and then I left heading for school. I wanted to go back to the scene of the crime, the place where the final chapter involving Butch Mullins had ended.

*******

The Scarecrow

The High School looked about the same and I was filled with a sense of déjà vu. The main office buildings had undergone some minor changes but offered the same overbearing appearance I knew so well. I parked the car and decided to stroll by the gym to the grassy knoll behind the football field where I had finally faced my demons. I noticed the students scurrying to their classes, laughing and chatting and the memories came rushing back.

The days following the incident I went to school prepared for the worst, ready to take Butch and his buddies on. I knew exactly what needed to be done and was actually looking forward to settling this once and for all. I was doing this not just for Eddy and Sandra but also for Beth. She was blossoming into one of the prettiest girls in school and on more than one occasion I had caught Butch leering at her and whispering conspiratorially to his friends and gauging from their reaction, none of it was good especially after what had happened to Sandra.

Then just when things seemed to be settling back to their routine, it happened. I hadn't see Mullins or his Posse all morning and was a bit curious since they were like bad habits, cropping up when you least expected them and it was always the same; they would spout the usual "You're a dead man ..." spiel along with some choice adjectives but I was getting used to it and after a while it had no effect on me. In fact my lack of response was driving them up a wall but except for Butch, the others wanted no part of me.

And just as I was thinking that maybe this wasn't destined to happen, I ran into Henry, a teammate who played defensive back, who stopped and said, "Hey, man, watch yourself ... Butch has been talkin' it up, mouthin' off about killin' you!"

"Thanks ... do you know where he is?" I asked.

"Yeah, they are by the benches in the back and there's a pretty good crowd ... he's got Ray and the other punks with him. You be careful, Jason."

"Thanks bud." I replied and headed for the Gym.

As I strolled by the football field, I was filled with a sense of pre-destiny; a feeling that this time it would be settled. I was right. They were by the benches near the field and as I approached them, Butch turned around smiling like he had the fight already won. He was in sleeveless weightlifting T-Shirt, leaning against the metal fence, his pale skin glowing like some Gothic apparition while he flexed his muscles and rolled his head loosening up the muscles in his neck.

I found the posturing to be amusing. I knew he was nervous ... hey, I was nervous but it was a good "nervous" and there was a certain calm deep inside me that my father had spoken about and his words about courage kept repeating itself in my mind like a mantra reinforcing my belief in everything that was just and good.

This is where I wish that I could have written of an epic struggle where I had to reach deep inside myself to discover the well of hidden resolve to outlast my antagonist but like most fights, the manner in which it played out was the quintessential anticlimax. After his first maneuver failed he was lost. He lacked the skills to deal with the strikes and holds being thrown at him. What it proved unequivocally was that there was no way for a barroom brawler to take on a real martial artist. No way!

It was over quickly but not without serious repercussions for him. He ended up with a busted elbow as a result of an armbar and then while he sniveled like a crybaby, I choked him out ... 'out' like in unconscious; his body twitching in the aftermath of Ischemia. The myth had been exposed and the scary vampire was nothing but a hollow scarecrow!

Most of the kids who were watching were thrilled except for his Posse - they were shocked and true to their nature, they stood back and did nothing. A bunch of gutless pussies! My father was right; cowards do die a thousand deaths!

*******

The Soul of a Soldier

I had walked home with Beth that day. She was literally beaming and I still remember the lovemaking session we shared that evening ... we had used her bedroom and hours later when we emerged, Eddy was there in the living room with a big grin on his face!

"How long have you been here, sicko?" I asked.

"Beth, you made more noise than Mullins did ... I thought he was killing you!" he said and laughed then added, "Let's go get some pizza!"

I could see Beth blushing but she laughed and hit her brother on his arm.

"You are sick! Let's see if Sandra wants to come too!" Beth said.

The four of us went to the local pizza parlor. Sandra didn't say much but she seemed to be getting better and when Eddy told her about what had happened to Butch, she gave me a brilliant smile and reaching across the table, she held my hand briefly. That was enough for me. For the rest of the evening she leaned her head against Eddy's shoulder holding onto to his arm. I had never seen Eddy happier.

Word of the fight had spread and people came over to chat and offer their words of appreciation. We ended up not having to pay for dinner - some grateful patron paid for it without us knowing. It was hard to believe how many people were victims of that freak. That was one of the best evenings I could remember.

And that was the last time we were all together and that's how I'd like to remember Eddy; laughing over a slice of Pizza with the love of his life holding onto him.

I heard some girls giggling and it startled me back to reality and I stared at the steel fence and could swear I saw Eddy leaning against it with a big smile on his face ... good bye, dear friend, I'll miss you more than you'll know.

*****

Epilogue: Though this story is a work of fiction there are parts of it that are based on personal experiences ... baggage that I find it hard to keep out of the storyline.

u06la14b
u06la14b
312 Followers