All Comments on '3 Crushes and a Wedding Ch. 07'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MigbirdMigbird6 months ago
A Million More Times

This near hopeless romantic loved “3 Crushes and a Wedding” and not simply for the outcome. Your ensemble of characters perfect and their journeys — yes, more focused on Zoe, but all the characters and their stories captivating. So enjoyed what you created. Easily enjoyed again and … . Rating option did not work for me, so just so you know: 5 Stars.

metroalmametroalma6 months ago

Great story, great ending. Loved the kisses at the reception, better than actual sex. (even better than the dessert pf the same name :) )

NetforfunNetforfun6 months ago

Great story! Loved the ending and how you wrapped the most up. Definitely some future possible stories there with Valentina’s threesome invite as well as Scarlett finally accepting her true self. Can’t wait to see what you put out next.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you.

PauljiggsPauljiggs6 months ago

What a fun journey.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i would give u my left arm for a story about valentina megan and zoe

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

What a wonderful story! In this chapter, I loved the emotional conversations with Meg and finally that wonderful pinky hug. So good. And could there be more to come in the future for these wonderful characters?

@migbird - voting in landscape mode on mobile devices is broken for me. I have to vote in portrait mode now. Try voting that way.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon6 months ago

A wonderful end to a great story. I hope Scarlett is OK.

foxyfionafoxyfiona6 months ago

Wonderful, nice ending to a great tale. Thank you.

A little spin of with scarlett maybe. Would love to find out how she does with the revelation.

Nicole2023Nicole20236 months ago

Loved it….glad it was Megan. Would love to see the Threesome with Valentina and scarlett get her happy ending

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not very many people here write great dialogue - you do.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds6 months ago

Liked it. Thanks for letting us know their story. Please continue writing!

BaldwoodBaldwood4 months ago

Wow! I just finished this story, and Wow. It is instantly one of my favorites. I was immersed in it from the beginning. I read all seven chapters this morning, and did I say Wow! Your story was intensely emotional, sultry, erotic, and sensual. And sexy. And sexual. Many writers are more explicit in their descriptions of the sex scenes, but the desires and feelings you evoke in your characters are incredible. Far better. This will be a story I reread many times. Yes, I loved your story of Zoe and Megan. I have not read your other stories. They just moved to the top of my list. Thank you for sharing your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, this is brilliant, but please, please, please tell us more. We need an epilogue!

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan3 months ago

Mmm. How do I love this story?

The craftsmanship, yes. I’m reminded of a woodworking video where an armoire is built without any hardware, just meticulously formed joints secured with the occasional wooden peg. It’s beautiful and looks effortless.

The joy of seeing Zoe and Megan reconnect after all these years warms my heart. And loving Zoe’s mom knowing all those years ago.

The endless foreplay and flirting/seduction are delicious. Zoe and Scarlett before it becomes tragic. Zoe and Valentina are so hot (and yes in a couple of years I can definitely believe Zoe and Megan ask Dave for Valentina’s number). And last but not least the promise of Megan transforming into …. well, what we imagine Megan becoming.

And thus, once again, Cathy, we are in your metaphorical debt. So we acknowledge the months you spent creating this reality and say Thank You.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6433 months ago

So so very very GOOD!

Read it in one sitting, could put it down!

Nothing more to say but Thank you for sharing your immense writing skills!

Is there room in your busy life foe a sequel, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES