All Comments on '3 Fucks and Out'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Inconsistent. Poorly written.

How could she have been a stay at home mom for 20 years and out of the workforce and be in the "Ad business" most of her life? Considering her husband essentially abandoned her, why didn't she simply get a divorce? Also, Britain doesn't have laws against adultery, so she could have fucked the entire Manchester United on live television and her husband would still lose his shirt in the divorce.

Also, if he knew about the affairs, why didn't he do something? Talk to his wife, romance her, hell, did something to show her that he cared. It was like he wanted her to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hauntingly Realistic

The tone of the story beautifully captured the underlying sadness of these situations. There's feeling of regret even in the descriptions of the exciting parts of her affairs. My life is spent dealing with the consequences of successful and wealthy clients' failure to look after the 'home front'. I have heard this story countless times,usually from able and (slightly) less successful wives but increasingly these days from husbands in the same situation. It most often turns out that the prime breadwinner was not cheating (they were too obsessed with their work) but it is a comforting excuse for the cheater to imagine that they were. I also liked the fact that the wife in this story was professionally successful but very deprecating about her own abilities and achievements which made her vulnerable to admiration from others. Very typical in my experience.

I loved the very believable way the wife really did try to resist the first time but found that cheating became easier.

All so depressingly realistic-she might almost have been talking to her lawyer!

I do hope to read more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
oh so..

erotic. I wished your characters had a bit of brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sorry she would not travel with her husband turned into a whore and expects what

divorce is better than disappearing or a bullet in the head. Stay at home for how many years then is suddenly regional sales manager, how much did she fuck to get that? Brain dead women like this never need to have children and pollute the gene pool, they need to be neutered and in a whorehouse.

CatmooreCatmoorealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Is the 'Inconsistent' guy, the one that is anonymous, serious?

Why not include your name or email me direct?

What you do is purely cowardice!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Not a Typical LW Story

Intelligent wife falls into the infidelity trap, with all the rationalizations and delusions, pretty much with her eyes wide open. Most LW stories on this site, whether they be BTB or Cuckold stories, portray stupid wives. This protagonist was real and, therefore, believable. Thanks.

imharmless69imharmless69almost 11 years ago
Marvelous, Cat

As always, a delicious story with that hint of reluctance and regret that makes you such an intriguing woman.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

Good story Cat, your usual high standard!

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 11 years ago
as always

Love your story, love you! X

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Why did she divorce him long before ?

As much as she and her cuckholded husband were not together for a long time, why didn't she just divorce him and live her now accustomed lifestyle? There was no longer real love because he obviously did not value her companionship enough to even fuck her. She apparently wanted to get caught cheating: maybe to rub his nose in it? Sorry, I rarely use these words but she was a stupid bitch! Great story to read all of her adventures but twisted all the way to the bitter end!!

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 10 years ago
It's about …….

The story, I feel, is about quality of life, about happiness is not bought with money, but, about sharing a more intimate relationship, about being around to support and encourage each other.

When one goes abroad on business, your are among people that you can easily socialise with, your partner is left to fend for themselves, you can only do so much shopping and site seeing, most times you are left sitting around not able to interact with people around during the visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who abandoned who?

The husband that was constantly working to support the household and their children or the cheating slut wife that has forgotten her wedding vows and whores around? Why wouldn't she say something? Talk to her husband? This is pretty standard fare but not well enough written that it creates any compelling or interesting feelings for either character in the reader. In the end, who cares what happened to either one?

Sorry I wasted my time reading it.

phd70phd70over 10 years ago
Both spouses needed communication lessons!

Certainly easy to blame the wife, and she deserved plenty of blame. She needed to develop more activities and hobbies to give her a sense of personal accomplishment. Also travel more with husband and enjoy the trips as opportunities to explore various locales. Wife as sketched did not make it clear in words to husband what she felt that was missing in their relationship.

Husband seemed to ignore his wife. A relationship needs TWO partners. No sign of his reaching out to his spouse. He was just a shadow, stick figure.

Summary: These two folks were mismatched and appeared incapable of developing a mutually supportive long term relationship. Author did not give the reader enough clues by dialogue or other interactions to understand what was happening. Blame in the story focused on the wife, but husband implicitly was also complicit in the marriage failure. Husband was not described in enough detail to be a 'real' person in the tale. The divorce was inevitable. 3 stars! Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story-telling

Very erotic and well written. I liked the style and a "woman's" point of view with all the conflicting emotions etc. A welcome change to other rather stereo-typical writings. I enjoy cumming back to re-read once in a while. Would LOVE to marry a woman like that!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
well told and realistic

The pace of the descriptions seems honest and realistic in contrast to much else one sees here. A typical scenario I guess where the husband is away too much; always keep the home fires burning...

One more for the private investigator no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
silly cow thinking with her cunt

a 4* for hubby dumping the whore

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Very erotic

I loved the detail of the seduction. The thoughts going through your mind while the events are occurring is priceless. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Edit!

Please edit your work...makes for a far more tantalizing read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best kind of

Husband... strong, fair and firm. My kind of guy

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Yeah she tried everything EXCEPT talking to him!

Did the cheating cunt once sit down with him and say this has to stop.

I cant go on like this with you gone half the year.

Marriage is a partnership that comes first.

He is working his arse off to provide for them with all the flair and ritz that she has been accustomed to and is just not picking up on her moods.

She should have sat down and told him all of what she felt and needed well before spreading her legs for everyone else .

Two idiots but especially one stupid cunt who never talked! Just wore sexy clothes.

Why does she care anyways about the divorce? She torpedoed the marriage by never talking, she gets half, invested wisely she is set for life. She gave up on him and the marriage anyways.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Two items.

1. I fully agree with the criticism of the usual LW authors never thinking of the spouses talking through their needs. I've concluded it is a characteristic of British marriages that the two sail as almost independent entities.

2. The practice much too often of LW men characters continuing to pursue women long after they've said "no," over and over. It seems that persistence is seen as the mark of a masculine lover, instead of sexual harassment. I wonder how many young male readers get the idea that it's okay to keep trying after a woman says no. "They really mean no, or maybe, even though they say, "no.'" Comments sections are full of ideas that the stories are treated as true life situations, not made up stories. Of course, there's lots worse situations in all the non-consent type stories. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous