All Comments on '30 Days - Episode 02'

by zooeyaudrey

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
2 thumbs up

This just keeps getting better and better. Im so captivated and can't wait for what's to come and cum ;-)

RoCkHaRd352RoCkHaRd352almost 13 years ago
awesome

cant wait fore next one really sexy stuff thnx or the good stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

one of the best stories I have read! PLEASE keep the chapters cuming!

juliek1980juliek1980almost 13 years ago
Hot

I just found you and absolutely love it! Cannot wait for the next chapter. I think they should do it. Don't leave me hanging. My pussy was throbbing after I finished reading. I didn't want to cum until Brian cums in her pussy. I plan to finish at the same time so make it long and slow. Thx, JulieK

skip2951skip2951over 12 years ago
great

hot and erotic....more soon please

lev1astanalev1astanaover 12 years ago
awesome story

This story starts off great and gets better as you read on. It's only a couple of days into their punishment which means, hopefully, a lot more erotic adventures. A well written and thought out story. Keep up the great work and please don't keep us waiting to long for the next chapters.

Furious_Lust650Furious_Lust650over 12 years ago
Awesome

Awesome when's the next chapter?

Bigmanx31Bigmanx31over 12 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need a part 3.

Great!!! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

I can't wait for you to come out with more! This is the hottest grounding ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEED MORE!!

This is terrific, I'll deff keep my eye out for episode 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Can't wait to read more

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29over 12 years ago
Very good

Very good , cant what for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need more!

can´t wait for episode 3 (and 4?) !!

this story is sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Zooey, I love your mind (and your photo is HOT). You're writing is great--cant stop cumming! Love ya!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A little brother/Sis playfulness + a lot of ' almost' teasing + a bit of technology used for purient purposes = ...

Winner, winner ( chickendinner) . Umm yes . Fingerlicking good ( or bad ). Thank you for charming, low key sensual read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is that all there is?

This isn't just about Episode 2, but about both episodes. Is that all there is? There has to be more. After all, they were boy friend and girl friend long before their parents had started dating and, eventually, were married. I would think that they still loved each other as boy friend and girl friend. So, why shouldn't they be taking this little affair a little further until the final climax, lol. No pun intended. Why not take it to the point where they become husband and wife. After all, they are not related by birth. They are only related by the fact that their parents were married to each other after their children fell in love and were boy friend and girl friend. Take the story to its final conclusion, whether they are married to each other or they are married to others. But if they truly do love each other, then, they should marry each other. End of story. Excuse me, but I have a tendency to get a little wordy at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

you should write more otherwise you leave your readers hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!

You simply have to continue this story! It's just HOT and I'm wondering what happens next. Take pity on us and write some more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The writer was in a car wreck back in like August, she made one reply afterwards on twitter, and since then I haven't seen anything at all from her.. Hope she's okay, and will one day finish this.. Zooey we really do miss your work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MIRxA

wow.

Awesome, mind blowing.

I love your plot and way of writing story.start was bit depresing but sotry becomes great later.but it should have detail of all 30 days as well as story of how friends of mira get that giant monster.so please write from the point you stop and complete it so that everyone can enjoy full 30 day journey and encounter with mira's friends.its my humble request so please consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waiting for the next sequel.

Like both episodes. Plz post episode 3 quickly.. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

rest of 30 days wanted ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

You should really consider finishing this. It's by far the best bro/sis incest fic I've found. (:

bigmasbigmasover 11 years ago
Finish?

Great story. Hope you finish it someday. Are you recovering after your accident?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gramps

The best story yet I have found here. Great plot, great story, awesome writing. I enjoy the way you me intrigued to the next few hours and days. Hope you are or will be working on more chapters, hours and days. Thanks for submitting.

devildog6280devildog6280about 11 years ago

AWESOME story please finish the rest of the month and don't leave us hanging.

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyalmost 11 years ago
BRAVA!!!

These two episodes are among the very best I've read on Literotica--and that's SAYING something! You're a very talented writer, ZooeyAudrey, and I'm looking forward to enjoying more of your work. In the meantime, I want you to know that "30 Days" has given an old man a lot of pleasure. Thanks so much!

coochiebarbercoochiebarberover 10 years ago
good so far

i find the guy is so desperate. ex gf fucked some other guy a day before and here he is lusting for her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Will there be any more

WmsraubWmsraubabout 10 years ago
you got me

this very good ,hope u continue with more chapters

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 10 years ago
Please Sir May We Have Some More?

we need more chapters....(taps vien's in arms like a druggy).......lol

PikeSpinishPikeSpinishalmost 10 years ago
let's see day 3.

so far so good. nice bit with the friend and "selfish. Who Will wake who up 1st.

Rugrat60Rugrat60almost 10 years ago
Nice Chapter Two

Well done - look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:D

I absolutely love the detailed encounters because not many stories here are detailed.

i think I'm in love with your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I need more

This story is wonderful, from chapter 1 to this one, we need more, please write chapter 4!

dk519dk519over 9 years ago
Awesome Stuff

I am loving this. Great stuff. I hate to nick pick but one part that threw me a bit was they started eating their sandwiches in bed at like 12, then at 3, she took the plate. Did they really sit there for three hours eating a sandwich and talking? Just seemed like a curious time lapse is all.

Can't wait for the next one. I did see a comment that you were in an accident. I hope all is well.

zooeyaudreyzooeyaudreyover 9 years agoAuthor
Guys, you are AWESOME! And more IS coming!

Thank you for all your wonderful and entirely flattering comments. I'm sorry it's been so long, but things happen and...c'est la vie. I am going to continue this story because it's one that I loved working up in my head, and I definitely want to get it all written down. A lot of this story (and the rest of it) is going to be folded into a larger project that contains several story ideas all wrapped up in one. But for you guys, I will post the grounded kids stories here on their own. Thank all you guys again, I hope I don't make you wait too long. :-) But, hey, there's a whole form of sex dedicated to waiting......

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
More more more

please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter , great story

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
OH MY GAWD !!!!!!!

this is so hot.!!! as i read its like i am with them while they are talking.GOOD JOB!!!!!

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

I love this story. I am grateful that you are continuing this story and personally can't wait to read what happens next. Thank you for your stories and I wait with baited breath for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great series

Can't wait to read more. I like the pacing and how the relationship is building. Very hot stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Sorry about the rating. I bumped the 1 star and now It won't let me change it

Reb1861Reb1861about 8 years ago

hope this is continued and they have sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

You need to finish this up, it's awesome!

jadedlonewolf89jadedlonewolf89almost 8 years ago

Please don't let this be the end

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
27 days to go yet

Please keep going, soon if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please finish it

We want more of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please!!!.

More Please!!!!!

Bruno513Bruno513almost 7 years ago
Give us more!!!!

Gotta have more! Would love to see them take the next step and have their relationship progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not going to happen.....

.........its already been 6/ 7 years since Zooey posted this and I've gotten tired of waiting.

So no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good..but more please

It's a very good story so far...but more chapters please....he would have done boned her by day 3 .. right after he got done eating her

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
Wotateez

Brilliantly done shame your not around to complete it, I see a family feud here, I see rejection of phoney Christian values I see Brian and Mira striking out on their own. I see the rejection of a smug, opinionated father and a weak mother who should have supported her children in the first place. But then none of this would have happened. Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
best

That was the best story I have read yet from anyone. Should follow up on more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work

This is really great work. Please finish this story. Do it right, don’t get carried away with too many twist. This could be all time classic.

dietz100001dietz100001over 2 years ago

Just read both chapters and loved it. Shame you stopped writing would have enjoyed chapter III.

Also just want to say that is a beautiful picture of you.

babaloo92babaloo92almost 2 years ago

What happens next? Great story beginning

AlarickAlarickover 1 year ago

Great start. I’ve got to remember to be sure the entire story is there on these old ones. So disappointed when I find a good one that the author didn’t finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous