'57' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Diana?" she asked as she shoveled.

"Yes, 57?" Diana responded.

57 hadn't been sure if Diana's reach extended out here and she filed that fact away before continuing, "What time is it, please?"

"10:37"

"Could you let me know when it's 11:45?"

"Of course, 57," Diana answered.

"Thanks, Diana."

"You're welcome, 57"

57 got back to work and was soon "in the zone", going to that place in her head where Lindsey went when she had a boring, repetitive task to do. The physical exertion actually felt good; she enjoyed the feel of the push and pull of her body's muscles. Soon she was spreading the last of the straw in the last stall and, just as she was finished, Diana informed her that 11:45 had arrived.Pretty good timing,she thought to herself as she surveyed the stalls to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. Satisfied, if still a bit nervous, she assumed her attention position in front of the stalls and waited for her trainer to return.

Punctual as ever, Master Evan arrived right at the appointed time. Instead of immediately talking to her, however, she watched as he walked to the opposite side of the building and had a conversation with Jared. She couldn't hear what was said, but she noted the look of surprise that came over his face and the quick glance he gave her as he listened to what Evan said. Finally Jared gave a nod of his head and her trainer let him get back to work, although with a bemused expression on his face.

Master Evan returned to stand in front of her and said, "Phew! 57, you stink!." With that, he took the hose and turned the full force of the freezing water on her.

She had started to reply in apology, but the words turned to a shriek as Master Evan turned the spray to full power. Oh, how she wanted to run in the opposite direction as the icy cold water doused her body! Immediately she started shivering, but otherwise did her best to stand there and take it.

Paying no attention to her cries or shivers, Evan sprayed her down, starting with her hair. Then grabbing her by the wet tresses, he used it as a handle to twist and turn her body so he could direct the stream of cold water where he wanted.

"That's a little better," he told her as he released her and put the hose back on its hook, "but I'll expect you to make yourself presentable for this afternoon's training session. Put the gloves back on the shelf but keep the boots on, I don't want your wet feet tracking dirt and shit into the main house."

"Y-yes T-trainer," teeth chattering from the cold, 57 hurried to comply. Turning back, she could see Master Evan was already on his way back to the house and she hurried to catch up; her feet squelching inside the wet rubber boots.

He stopped outside the back door of the house and waited. When 57 arrived he said, "Take off those boots and wait here," before he disappeared inside.

"Yes Trainer," she answered as she bent over to pull them off. After upending them to let the water drain out, she placed them as neatly as she could on the step leading to the door.

Evan soon returned and handed her a towel to dry herself off with. "There's food for you in the kitchen, go get cleaned up and be at my workroom in 90 minutes. Oh, and you can take the plug out once you get to the trainee's quarters. Clean it off and put it in your footlocker. We'll be using it again in the future."

"Yes Trainer. Thank you," she answered as she scrubbed herself with the towel.

57 made her way to the kitchen to grab the bag that contained her lunch, she didn't linger because she assumed that the staff wouldn't appreciate the way she smelled, plus she felt uncomfortable standing there with a plug in her ass. Upon reaching the trainee's quarters, she headed directly to the shower, stopping only to place the paper bag on her bed. She turned the water as hot as it would go and while waiting for it to warm up, gingerly removed the glass butt plug. She held it under the stream of hot water, then took some soap and scrubbed it clean before placing it on the shelf. That task completed, she stood for a good five minutes under the hot spray trying to warm up her chilled body and wash off the stink. She took her time scrubbing herself, trying to get every last inch of her body clean. Drying herself with a fresh towel afterward, she wished she had some perfume to splash on but had to make do with the clean scent of the soap she'd used.

Returning to her room, she placed the plug in the chest as ordered. Then, turning to her lunch, she opened the bag to find a container of spaghetti, a salad, some iced tea, and a little box with a smiley face it. Opening it, she found a chocolate cupcake. Written on the inside flap were the words, "Enjoy – Mary." 57 smiled at the little note and gift. Now that her punishment was out the way, she was clean, and was working on filling her stomach, she was in a much better mood.

Soon she found herself making her way down the stairs into the musty gloom of the basement as she headed toward Master Evan's "workroom". She stopped outside the door, momentarily undecided on what to do.

"Hello 57," Diana said, making her jump, "You're instructed to enter quietly and wait for instructions."

"Thank you, Diana," she replied.

"You're welcome, 57."

57 pushed open the heavy door, wincing a bit as the metal hinges protested since she'd been instructed to be quiet. Today the room was brightly lit and she was able to observe all manner of BDSM devices and paraphernalia placed around the room. Her eyes were immediately drawn to the tableau at the room's center, however. Serafina was naked, strapped facing outward onto a large wooden X-frame and Master Evan was using a cruel looking whip on her. The diminutive slave's body was bright red from her tits to her thighs and covered with angry-looking welts. She didn't appear in any distress though; quite the contrary in fact. Serafina moaned in pleasure at each stroke of the whip and her inner thighs were shiny with the secretions that were leaking from her pussy.

57 felt the hot flame of lust catch fire inside of her as she watched Evan and Serafina. Forcing herself into the attention position she tried to stay as quiet as possible, though she wound up biting her lip to keep from moaning in sympathy along with Fina's erotic utterances. 57 imagined what it would be like ifshe werethe one strapped there, receiving the same treatment, and her thong grew damp at the thought. She was helpless however, to stop her gasp as Serafina locked eyes with her and slowly licked her lips, sharing her erotic pleasure from across the room.

57 let her eyes travel over Serafina's body. She found herself wanting to run her hands over the curves, her fingers through her long hair, and kiss her full lips. Lindsey's voice in her head was telling her that what she was thinking about was sinful and evil, but 57 pointedly ignored it. She let her eyes travel lower and gasped anew as she realized that Fina's cunt was impaled on a large rubber dildo mounted on a stand between her legs. Her puffy nether lips bulged around its girth and 57 watched mesmerized as Fina worked against the restraints to pump her hips on the toy. Fina's engorged clit peeked out between her reddened labia and the thought passed through 57's mind as to what it would feel like to stroke it.

57's silent reverie was broken by her trainer's voice, "I see you've arrived. 57," Evan said as he turned to regard her, "As you can see, we've got a bit of a head start, but that doesn't mean you can't join in. Come over here and give me a hand."

"Yes Trainer," she answered as she got her feet working and approached.

"Mmmm," Serafina purred, "It is nice to see you again 57."

"Y-you too, Serafina," 57 answered nervously, her nostrils flaring as she caught the musky scent of Fina's arousal. "Are you OK?"

"Mmmm," she purred again, "muchbetter than OK, actually. Master Evan is very good with his whip as I am sure you will find out in time."

The thought of that made 57 shiver and she turned her eyes to Evan. "How may I assist you, Trainer?" she asked somewhat breathlessly.

"I'm sure you remember our little experiment with clothespins, 57," he said, "We're going to continue your education on that subject and Fina has consented to be used as a demonstration, haven't you my dear?" he asked as he trailed two fingers across the restrained woman's lips."

Serafina tried to curl her tongue around the passing digits and said breathlessly, "It is always my pleasure to serve you in any way I may, Master Evan... and I do love the pinch of the clothespins."

"See what a good girl Fina is 57?" Evan said, "You would do well to pay attention and learn from her example."

"Yes Trainer," she answered, "Honestly, I've already been impressed by her in the little time we've spent together."

Serafina laughed musically and said, "You are very sweet, 57. Thank you for the compliment."

"You're welcome... Fina," she said with a blush.

Serafina noticed 57's change to the more informal address and smiled. Then turning her eyes to Evan, she asked, "May we get started Master Evan? I find myself in need of a bit more stimulation."

"You're such a little pain slut, Fina," Evan said with a laugh, "but you're correct, we probablyshouldget 57's lesson started."

He turned to 57 and said, "We're going to do something known as a zipper to Serafina. Actually, we're going to do two of them. I'm going to place one on her right side and you're going to copy it on her left. The first thing you need to do is pick up that spool of twine and tie it to a clothespin." Evan showed her what to do with his own clothespin and twine.

Once 57 had copied his actions, Evan continued his explanation. "Now, what we're going to do is make a long line of clothespins down Fina's arms, torso and legs. As we do so, we'll connect each pin to the twine like this." Evan clipped the first pin to the skin on the inside of the elbow of Fina's upraised arm, then he placed another right below it, capturing the twine in its jaws and then wrapping it around it.

57 mimicked Master Evan's actions and continued to do so as he placed a line of clothespins down Serafina's arm. She found herself getting more and more aroused by the feel of Fina's smooth skin beneath her fingers as she repeatedly pinched it to attach the pins. She took a second to watch the reactions play across Fina's face before continuing the line onto the woman's upper breast. Her own breathing was growing more and more ragged the longer she was exposed to Serafina's heady scent of arousal.

Serafina was unable to keep from purring softly as she felt first Master Evan's firm touch along with the gentler feel of 57's nervous, tentative digits. She turned her head to watch 57, her eyes glazed with unrestrained lust. Her tongue slipped out to wet her lips, wanting to nibble on the lithe fingers dancing across her skin, each touch sending a fresh wave of goosebumps across her flesh. A gasping moan escaped as she felt the feathery fingertip's first brush against her nipple. That first hesitant touch became firmer as 57 pulled the elongated bud between her fingertips to attach a clothespin.

57's fingers trembled as they worked her way down the soft skin of Serafina's breasts. She'd never touched a woman this intimately before and certainly not one with breasts as magnificent as Fina's. She shivered in sympathy as she watched Master Evan attach a clothespin to the opposite nipple before tentatively grasping the one on her side. Looking up to gauge Fina's reaction, she momentarily lost herself in the lust-filled brown eyes that stared back into hers. Feeling the nipple in her fingers harden, she moaned out loud as she closed the jaws of the clothespin on it, remembering how it had felt when Evan had done the same to her.

Seeing that her trainer had kept placing clothespins while she was lost in the contemplation of Fina's breast, she moved to copy him. The route Evan traced traveled along the sides of the older woman's abdomen, then across the front of her hips, before passing alongside her pussy and down her inner thigh. 57's fingers were frozen as she realized her next clothespin would pass right next to Fina's soaked labia and the dildo that was buried inside her.

There was nothing that Fina could do to stop the twitching movements of her hips, limited though she was by her restraints. She could feel the heat rushing through her veins as her heart pumped furiously. Momentarily, she turned her head to where Master Evan was and she smiled at him as she said, "Thank you, Master Evan. What you and 57 are doing feelsfantastico."

She felt 57 pause as her fingers hovered near the junction of her impaled sex. Her clit pulsed maddeningly and a visible tremor worked its way through her body as she turned her head to watch what 57 would do next.

57 reached out a tentative hand and slid her fingertips into the crease of flesh where Fina's leg met her crotch. She felt little friction due to the wetness pooled there. She grasped the flesh and tried to pinch it but her fingers were unable to gain purchase and slipped off. Using the side of her index finger she scooped the creamy fluid from the warm skin. Looking at her now-coated finger, she found herself in a dilemma: where to wipe it? She had no towel, was nearly naked, and Fina was completely so. Continuing to stare at her finger, she slowly brought it to her lips and licked it off, and then moaned at her first taste of another woman.

Fina bit her lip and swallowed hard, a breathy moan escaping her as she watched 57's tongue scoop the cream from her fingers. The expressions that flashed across 57's face were fascinating to watch as she savored her first taste of a pussy other than her own. "Ah così bella, mia dolce Cinquantasette," Fina said softly, unconsciously slipping into her native Italian.

57's eyes drifted shut as she tried to process the effect that Fina's taste was having on her. She felt a shimmering flash of heat pass through her body, her nipples immediately became hard painful points and her clit gave a delicious throb. Opening her eyes once more she looked up at Serafina, and locking gazes with her, she slowly and sensuously sucked her finger into her mouth.

Mia Dio!Fina thought to herself.Those eyes, those lips!She moved her hips as much as the leather straps allowed, pumping herself on the dildo as she kept her eyes locked onto 57's. The rubber phallus was wet... very wet as it moved easily within her pussy with soft, wet, sucking noises.

57 rested her cheek on Fina's thigh and pinched the now slightly drier skin, able to hold on now without slipping off. She moaned softly as she placed the clothespin wondering what its bite would feel like on her own flesh at that location. Her eyes drifted upward past the well manicured landing strip of Serafina's pubic hair, and widened a bit at she caught sight of a tattoo; one very similar to her own, except having extra embellishments in gold and bearing the number 14.

Softly, she caressed the moist skin of her new friend's inner thigh along the path that her clothespins were to take and rubbed her cheek gently across the warm skin on which it rested. Then, wiping the moisture away, she followed Evan's example and placed the rest of the wooden clamps, connecting each to the twine as she went.

Serafina shivered feeling 57's soft breath wash over her skin as her head rested on her thigh. She dragged her lust glazed eyes to Master Evan then back to 57. Her breathing was ragged, but she managed to say, "Master Evan, the skin where the first clips were placed is starting to go numb." Finally, she let her eyes drift shut, leaned her head back against the wooden frame, and luxuriated in the heady mixture of pain and pleasure.

Master Evan surveyed his trainee's handiwork and found it acceptable saying, "Good job, 57. Hand me your twine." She complied and he unwrapped a bit more from the spool before cutting it to the same length as the one he'd done. "We're ready to proceed with the next part of the demonstration. Our little Serafina is probably getting impatient, and she gets cranky when she goes too long without proper stimulation."

He reached over to the table beside them and grabbed a device from the various things he'd placed there earlier. Handing it to 57, he told her, "This is what's known as a hitachi magic wand massager, or simply hitachi for short. It was originally designed to soothe tired muscles but has since gained popularity as one of the most powerful vibrators you can buy for clitoral stimulation. That's what you're going to do with it, 57. I'm sure you've noticed that nice, hard, little bud peeking out of Fina's cunt lips. I want you to turn the hitachi on its low setting and hold it against that clit."

Turning his attention to the panting, zippered sub before them, he said, more for 57's benefit than any need to remind Serafina, "Of course you know the rules, my dear. No cumming without my permission."

Fina's eyes barely opened as she purred, "Mmmm. Yes Master," in response.

57 hesitantly flipped the switch on the hitachi and then jumped a bit as it began to hum loudly in her hand. Trembling slightly, she reached out with her left hand and spread Fina's labia on each side of her swollen clit. She watched mesmerized as it twitched in response, then, with her right hand, pressed the buzzing rubber head against the pink nub.

Fina's reaction was immediate and intense. Her hips gave a hard jerk, a guttural moan was torn from deep within her chest, she clenched her fists tightly, and panted. Breathing through the deluge of sensation, she barely managed to resist the orgasm poised to rip through her. She'd already been pleasurably tortured; first with an over-the-knee, bare-bottomed spanking, the delicious kiss of the single-tail whip, and then the attachment of the clothespins. Watching 57 lick her essence off of her fingers had built her arousal to a fever pitch. This hitachi was probably over the top, but she would hold off even if it was only to prove to herself that she could do it. She would make Master Evan proud of the control she'd gained from his training.

For her part, 57 was panting open-mouthed as she watched Fina writhe against the vibe. Then, letting her eyes slip lower, she moaned at the sight of the woman fucking the huge rubber dick in and out of her widely stretched lips. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the small echo of Lindsey's voice continued to protest, but it was getting fainter and fainter by the moment.

Evan grasped the twine attached to the zipper he'd placed on Serafina's right side and took up the slack. "Are you ready to cum, Serafina?" he asked, his normally controlled voice tinged with unmistakable arousal.

"Yes, M-master!," she panted out softly, her eyes screwed tightly shut and her forehead wrinkled in concentration as she fought for mastery over the intense sensations that were, slowly but surely, unraveling the threads of her control.

57 traded glances between Serafina and her trainer, having an inkling of what was about to happen. She carefully slipped to Fina's left to get clear while still maintaining the pressure on her friend's clit with the vibrator.

"Then... CUM!" Evan ordered her. He waited just for a heartbeat for Fina's orgasm to start and then quickly and forcefully yanked on the twine, snapping the entire line clothespins off in rapid succession.

Fina's climax washed over her in white-hot waves and she screamed out her pleasure/pain as the pins were ripped from her flesh. The pain helped prolong her already substantial orgasm, and her muscles locked, every fiber sharply delineated as she strained against her restraints.

57 watched wide-eyed as Fina screamed and shook her way through the massive orgasm. She heard the sturdy wooden frame and leather restraints creak as the tensed woman pulled hard against them, surprising 57 with the strength packed into her small body. As the Fina's orgasm receded, she let the vibrator drop from the trembling woman's cunt, took a deep breath of the combined scents of sweat and sex and, reaching out, gently ran her fingers down Fina's abdomen, through her patch of pubic hair and across her wet cunt.