'57' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering being told that she could do whatever she wanted, 57 slipped her hand around the back of Serafina's thigh, her fingers searching for, and then finding the woman's asshole. She thought back to how amazing it had felt when her own had been used earlier and wanted to see how it felt to do that to another. There was copious wetness running over it, both from Fina's secretions and 57's tongue, allowing her to easily wiggle her middle finger inside the tight opening.

"Yesssss..." Fina moaned in response, "that feelsfantastico, love."

"I want to make you cum again. Can you do that for me, Fina?" 57 asked, momentarily raising her head and watching in fascination as her finger slowly fucked her friend's backdoor.

"That will be no problem at all,mia amore. I am already well on the way. Just keep doing as you are," Fina replied huskily, "I want you to do the same. Cum along with me," with that, she concentrated her attention on 57's clit.

57 sucked in her breath sharply and fought for control, wanting to hold off until her friend was ready too. Her index finger slipped into the wet tunnel of Fina's vagina and she began to move in and out of both holes. Lowering her head again, her mouth sought her friend's clit, kissing, sucking and licking it in turn. She could feel Fina's muscles tremble around her imbedded fingers as her passion built toward its peak. As for herself, 57 was amazed at how her body could want more after the intense orgasms she'd already had, but it did and she began to grind her pussy against Fina's face.

Fina stuck out her tongue and let 57's grinding direct where it went. The wetness coming from the woman's pussy coating her face once more. Her own orgasm was building again and she fought to focus her concentration on bringing 57 to the edge too. Reaching around her friend's ass with one arm to pull her down again, Fina wrapped her lips around 57's clit and sucked. Then, echoing what was happening to her own holes, she pushed two fingers into the trainee's pussy.

The feeling of Fina's digits entering her was electrifying, and caused shivers to course through 57's body. Within moments, she found herself teetering on the precipice, her orgasm seeking to pull her down into its chaotic embrace once more.

Sensing her lover's state, Serafina released the mental bonds holding her own climax at bay, surrendering herself to it. Then nearly screamed into 57's pussy as the dam burst and waves of sensation washed over her.

Fina's explosive release triggering her own, 57 felt herself sucked into the maelstrom once more. Conscious thought receded as she shook and shivered atop her climaxing friend, to finally leave them both spent, panting and trembling as they each floated in a post-orgasmic fog.

Eventually, their orgasmic tremors subsided and, after taking a moment to collect herself and catch her breath, 57 climbed off of Serafina's body. Laying down next to her tutor, she snuggled herself close, her taller frame molding itself to her friend's curves. She nuzzled her face into Fina's neck, the long brown hair tickling her cheek. They both smelled of sweat and sex, but neither cared. In fact, 57 found the scent intoxicating. She reached out and trailed her fingers lazily across Fina's skin, tracing a path down her neck and between her breasts, finally letting her hand come to rest on the woman's flat stomach, feeling it move with her soft breathing.

Serafina purred in response, "Mmmm. I hope you enjoyed your lessons today as much as I did, dearest."

"I did, very much," 57 replied softly, her eyes closed as she luxuriated in the sensation of having Fina's warm body pressed against her, "That was the most amazing sexual experience I've ever had; and to think it was with a woman..." She opened her eyes and her voice turned serious, "Fina, does this mean I'm a... lesbian?"

Fina turned her head and placed a soft kiss on 57's forehead, "I am sure that is not the case, although there would be nothing wrong if you were. Take me as an example. I enjoyed our lovemaking very much but it did nothing to make me desire men less. I think you will discover that, once you find the right male partner, you will enjoy sex with them just as much, if not more than what you have experienced with me tonight. I know that, for me, it is the person I am with that excites me, not what they have between their legs."

"I do know that I got aroused by sex with Maestro last night, even though..." 57 paused not knowing if she should share her thoughts on her former online Dom with Fina.

"Even though you found him personally distasteful?" Fina finished for her.

"Yes," 57 replied softly, her cheeks turning red as she remembered her defiant behavior and the punishment it engendered.

"I agree that his behavior was boorish and I can see why you felt the way you did. I can guarantee that not all of your male partners will be like him," Fina said soothingly, "but, let us put those negative thoughts away for now and simply enjoy our time together." With that, Fina rolled to face her friend, pulled her close, and entwined their legs together.

57 sighed contentedly then, suddenly remembering something, she said, "Fina, I totally forgot about the other room you were telling me about."

"Do not worry about it, love," she replied with a smile, "I am sure there will be opportunities in the future to introduce you to my playroom. I think what you needed tonight was to make love without adding too many distractions. Our bodies are the best sex toys after all."

"That's very true," 57 replied and returned Fina's smile, "I could spend years exploring yours, and feel that I'd only scratched the surface." She ran her fingernails lightly down the curve of Fina's back to emphasize her point.

"And I would happily let you," Fina sighed as she brushed her lips lightly over 57's, "but I fear it is getting late and we both have a full schedule tomorrow. I do not think your Trainer would appreciate me wearing you out to the point where you could not concentrate on his lessons."

"No, I'm sure he wouldn't," 57 responded seriously, as she moved to get up, "I'll head for my room now."

Serafina placed a restraining hand on her arm and said, "No 57, you need not leave. Stay with me tonight. I will make sure you get up early enough to prepare for your morning session."

Relaxing once more into her friend's embrace 57 replied, "Thank you. I would like that very much."

~~~~~~~~~

57 laid in the darkness and listened to the susurrus of Fina's breathing. She'd awoken a few minutes before and had been momentarily disoriented by the feeling of a warm body pressed against her, until she remembered where she was. Serafina's back was spooned against her stomach and 57's arm was around her chest, her hand cupping a soft, warm breast.

She felt tears well in her eyes, momentarily overcome by emotion. She'd missed this kind of intimate contact with another person. It appeared she'd found a friend in Serafina, or at least she hoped so. She really wanted to believe that but she also knew that Fina worked for the Corp and had been assigned to help train her. She had no idea of the Corp's true motivations. From what she'd seen so far, they seemed to be a shadowy, uncaring entity that operated outside the law and treated people as property. She had no reason to trust them.

The thing was, she found herself powerfully attracted to the role the Corp seemed to intend her to fill. Of course that wasn't surprising since she'd literally been designed for it. She thought back to Lindsey's fantasies about being abducted and turned into a slave. Now, she was living those fantasies, but not as Lindsey. Fina was correct when she said that her identification with her former self would fade. Her acceptance of what they'd done tonight was evidence of that.

Momentarily, she wondered what Lindsey was doing right now. It wasn't really that much of a mystery. She'd be asleep in her bed, back turned toward her snoring husband, just another suburban housewife with secret dreams that would never be fulfilled. There would be no spooning, no warm afterglow of sex, no real closeness at all. While there may havebeensex, it wouldn't have left her feeling as she did now -- connected, content,loved. That thought gave her pause. Did she truly love Serafina? Honestly, she couldn't really say. She knew that she cared for Fina and, she had to admit, lusted after her, but love?. The only persons that she'd truly loved in her life had been her sons, but that was a different type of love, that of a mother for her children. She didn't really have a point of reference to allow her to label what she felt for Fina, and her former self would have been appalled that she was even considering such a question.

Idly, she wondered what Serafina truly thought of her. Was all of this an act she performed simply to further her training? 57 couldn't bring herself to believe that. When she'd looked into her friend's eyes she'd seen real passion and caring there. Maybe not to the extent that 57 felt, but it was there. For now, she decided to accept that, unless and until Serafina gave her a reason to think otherwise. With that thought, her hand gave a gentle squeeze to her friend's breast and, in response, Fina sighed softly in her sleep and snuggled back against her. Briefly, she began to speculate on what the next day had in store, but then pushed those thoughts from her mind. What was going to happen, would happen. She had no real choice in the matter. For now, she simply wanted to relax and enjoy this feeling of closeness. Letting her eyes drift shut, she let herself sink into sleep once more.