'57' Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers

Serafina moaned softly as she felt 57's soft fingers slide against the trembling, sweat-slicked muscles of her abdomen and down to the wetness covering her pussy. She slowly opened her eyes and glanced down her. "Ahh,mia dio57, your fingers feel so good!" and they really did. She loved the contrast of 57's gentle touches to the still painful throbs of the remaining clothespins and the pleasurable aftershocks of her climax.

57 rested her cheek against Fina's thigh once more and continued her soft caresses, "Thank you for helping with my training, Fina. You're both teaching me so much."

"The pleasure is truly mine... in case you had not noticed," Fina answered with a soft laugh.

"Oh, we're not done yet," Master Evan said, "There's still another zipper we have to take care of and one orgasm is never enough for Fina anyway. As a reward for your performance so far 57, I'll allow you to use the hitachi on your own cunt. We'll also let you get a little more hands-on experience with Fina's... lady parts? Isn't that what Lindsey would have called them?"

"O-on occasion, Trainer," 57 answered as she lowered her eyes and blushed. The mention of Lindsey brought a small flash of guilt at what she was doing, but it was more than overcome at the prospect of further exploring Serafina.

Evan crouched down and loosened a knob on the stand that held the dildo in Fina's pussy, then lowered it, her cunt making a wet, sucking pop as the toy pulled free. Looking to 57 he ordered, "57. Hitachi. On your clit, Now."

Shaken from her intense concentration on the removal of the toy from Fina's 'lady parts', 57 moved to comply. She slid the vibe between her legs where she crouched and slowly lowered her clit onto it. When it made contact, her hips jerked just as Fina's had and a grunt was forced from her lips as her abdominal muscles spasmed. "Ohhhh!," she moaned as her eyes squeezed shut. She felt like her entire body had been dipped in the molten lust emanating from her twitching cunt.

Leaving 57 to regain control for a moment, Evan turned his attention back to Serafina, "What toy should we have 57 fuck you with, Fina? Any preferences?"

"As always, the choice is yours Master Evan but, since you ask, I would very much enjoy the glass one," she replied.

Evan took the indicated device from those arrayed on the table. It was a gently curved dildo made of clear glass approximately 8 inches long and 2 in width. Bumps and ridges covered it's otherwise slick surface and the tip was hooked to provide g-spot stimulation. The other end was formed into a loop to provide a grip.

Evan let his hand fall on the distracted 57's shoulder and she jumped in response. "Earth to 57, Earth to 57," he said with a laugh. Once he had her attention, he held out the toy to her. "I assume I don't have to explain what this is for?"

57 took it from him and stared at it in fascination. She'd never imagined such a sexual device existed and she unconsciously licked her lips as she contemplated the thought of using on Fina. "No, Trainer," she answered breathlessly, "I have a fairly good idea and I'm sure one of you will correct me if I'm in error."

"And don't forget to stimulate Fina's clit. How you do that, I'll leave up to you, but the hitachi is to stay between your own legs. Understood?"

"Yes Trainer. I'll try my best," she answered. She pressed the curved head of the toy to Fina's cunt, slowly parting the labia and then sinking its length into her. Resting her other hand on Fina's pubic mound, she placed the ball of her thumb on her clit and rubbed it in slow circles. All the while, the hitachi was still clenched tightly between her own thighs sending delightful sensations pulsing through her body.

Serafina groaned softly in pleasure as the toy sunk deep within her, the raised bumps on the surface providing extra stimulation to the inside of her channel. She blinked slowly, and let her gaze come to rest on 57. The girl was gorgeous with her jet-black hair and startling blue eyes. Fina watched while the girl placed her hand over her well trimmed mons then moved her thumb to the sensitive nubbin at the apex of her labia. The touch was slow and firm, but wasn't quite firm enough to get past the sensitivity, causing her hips to twitch reflexively, trying to buck the girls finger from her extra-sensitive button.

57 caught her lower lip between her teeth. Up close like this, Fina's pussy fascinated her. She pulled the glass toy back slowly seeing it coated in the wet cream of her friend's orgasm. As she slowly pushed it back in, the cream ran down the toy onto her fingers, forcing a moan from her lips. Meanwhile, the hitachi buzzing against her own pussy was driving her crazy, her thighs clenching and unclenching. Her nipples were diamond hard again and ached to be touched, if she only had the hands free to do so. She jerked in sympathy when she rubbed Fina's sensitive clit, but her Trainer had told her to rub it so she continued to do so.

Evan observed 57's reactions closely. The plan that he and Serafina had devised was working flawlessly; 57's lust and curiosity were overcoming any reticence her previous indoctrination might have caused. Turning his eyes to Fina, he could easily gauge her arousal through the intimate knowledge he gained through her training and subsequent lovemaking sessions. He knew that she was quickly approaching her peak once more, the physical and mental games they were playing were a powerful turn on for her – and for him as well.

Fina let her head loll back, trying to relax, determined not to let the sensations overwhelm her increasingly precarious control. Her breathing was starting to come more quickly as the flame of her lust burned brighter. She wanted desperately to untangle herself from the bonds she was in and pounce on the delectable girl – her shy curiosity was such a turn on. Calling on her training, she managed to keep her body under control, no more involuntary jerking of the hips; the only physical signs of her burning arousal being the wetness dripping from her cunt, the glazed look in her eyes, and the occasional quiver of her muscles.

57 picked up her pace with the toy, fucking it in and out of Fina's cunt. It was so wet that it made slurping and sucking noises on each thrust. Her fingers were soaked already with the fluids leaking from Fina and she was glad that the slippery glass toy had a good handle to hold onto. The clothespin that she'd placed earlier on the other woman's labia bounced and twisted every time she moved the toy and the thought of the erotic pain that caused made 57's own pussy clench. On every circle that 57's thumb made on Fina's clit, she got a quick flash of the hardened pink nub and the sight was making her mouth water. The more she watched, the more she wanted to replace her thumb with her tongue. Finally she was no longer able to resist. She leaned forward and, with a passionate moan, pressed her lips for the first time against another woman's sex.

A wave of lust hit Fina full force, forcing a long ragged moan from her throat. Her hands clenched into fists and she screwed her eyes tightly shut while she fought off the wave of pleasure threatening to drag her under. Her breathing turned to harsh pants, sweat broke out on her creamy olive toned skin, and her hips thrust forward of their own volition demanding more contact.

What had started as a tentative brush of the lips became much more as Fina pushed her cunt hard against 57's face. 57 returned the pressure, opening her mouth to let her tongue circle the hard bit of flesh captured by her lips. Fina's strip of hair tickled her nose and the bumps of the glass toy rubbed along her chin as she fucked it in and out of the woman's pussy. As she sucked on the sensitive flesh, the taste nearly drove her wild, so different from the first taste of cock she'd had yesterday, but just as much, perhaps even more, of an aphrodisiac. Somewhere deep inside, she knew this was taboo, but she didn't care -- to her, what she was doing felt right, it felt good, and if it continued, it was going to make her cum.

Fina started to whimper, her body strung tight with the need for release. She forced her eyes open and locked them onto Master Evan. "Master...! I need to cum, please! May I cum?" she pleaded, her voice husky with arousal.

Evan took hold of the end of the zipper and said, "57, when I say 'ready' lean back out of the way. Once the zipper comes off I want your face right back in Fina's pussy. Understood?"

She pulled her mouth from Fina for just long enough to say, "Yes Trainer," before once more sucking the woman's clit between her lips. The thought of having her mouth there when Fina was cumming set her mind on fire and she did her best to grind the hitachi against her needy pussy with her hips.

"Ready..." Evan said.

57 reluctantly pulled her mouth from Fina and released her hold on the glass dildo. Fina's strong muscles held it in place. She then leaned back and to the side away from the zipper. Reaching down, she pushed hitachi firmly against her own pussy, panting as she waited for what was to come.

"Fina... CUM!" Evan ordered her and, as before, he waited until her orgasm started and whipped the zipper from the spasming slave.

Eyes locked in fascination on Serafina and Evan, 57 rushed to comply with her trainer's instructions. As soon as the clothespins whipped by her, her face was back between Fina's legs as ordered, both hands prying her pussy lips apart and sucking hard on the climaxing slave's clit.

Serafina's moan turned into a high pitched wail as Master Evan ripped the clothes pins off. Their removal caused a rush of adrenaline her system, and she felt like she was on a high, making every touch and lick that was coming from 57 more intense, more powerful. The juices that flooded her pussy and its powerful contractions made it too difficult to keep the heavy glass dildo locked inside of her without 57's hand to keep it there. Even with her muscles clamped down on it, it slipped out of her and landed on the carpeted floor with a thud. Her orgasm redoubled when 57's lips returned to her pussy and she shook and shivered hard enough to shake the frame she was tied to. As her orgasm finally dissipated, her body went slack, and if it weren't for the restraints that held her, she would have slid like jelly down to the floor.

57 pressed her face even more firmly against the now flaccid Serafina. Her tongue darted farther back and slipped into the spasming opening of Fina's vagina, drinking in the hot nectar of her orgasm. The flavor and feel on her tongue created an explosion of lust and arousal in her and she pulled back just enough to beg, "Trainer, may I cum,Pleeese!" before once more returning to her oral assignment.

"Yes slave, you may cum," he answered.

57 immediately started to shake and then doubled over as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Grunts and moans were forced from her lips by the power of the muscular contractions that wracked her body. She could tell that she was making a huge wet spot on the floor beneath her as fluids gushed from her spasming cunt but there nothing to do but ride it out. Soon, like Fina, the spasms passed, her body went slack, and it was all she could do to hold her herself semi-upright. Panting, she rested her head against the other woman's leg and struggled to get her bearings.

Evan smiled at Fina, silently congratulating her on her participation. For her part, Fina smiled weakly back, still trying to catch her breath after her second powerful orgasm of the afternoon. They then both looked down and contemplated the still twitching form of 57, each momentarily lost in their own thoughts.

"Let's get you down from there, Fina," Evan said as he got to work undoing the straps that held her to the wooden frame.

"Thank you, Master," Fina said as she gingerly stepped down and around the still recovering 57, "for both releasing me and the wonderful orgasms."

"My pleasure as always, slave," he answered. Then, turning his attention to 57 he said,"Are you ready to stand yet 57, or will we need to strap you to the frame in Fina's place to hold you up?"

57 turned her head toward Evan and answered, "I th-think I can manage, Trainer, but I'm still pretty shaky. She slowly straightened up and removed the still buzzing vibrator from between her legs before flipping it off and setting it down gently on the floor beside her. Both Evan and Serafina reached down to help her up and she got shakily to her feet.

"Thank you Trainer for letting me cum, and thank you both for helping me up. I think I'm OK now." she said. Her trainer removed his hand from hers but Fina continued to hold her other one, and 57 found she didn't really mind that at all.

Evan leaned his hips back against the table, crossed his arms across his chest, and asked,"So tell me 57. What are your thoughts on the session we just completed?"

"Trainer, I'm not really sure at the moment, to be completely honest. I had no problem being with Serafina in heat of the moment, and I'm finding that I don't regret it; but I am embarrassed by it. I feel conflicted I guess if anything...I know that on one hand I should feel shame because that was what Lindsey was taught to feel, and yet I know, intuitively, that isn't the purpose of tonight." 57 frowned, a crease forming between the delicate arches of her eyebrows.

"And what do you think that purpose is?" Evan asked.

"I don't have a truly confident answer, Trainer; but if I had to make an educated guess it would be that you were trying to introduce me to new things – women in particular." Another wave of heat flooded her, but this time it was equal parts embarrassment and arousal.

"Well, it's my job to introduce you to new things, and it's true that this afternoon's session had that as a major purpose," Evan replied, "I'm going to have you explore in this direction some more tonight, but I'm delegating that task to Serafina. I'm turning you over to her for more exploration and instruction. You're to follow her orders as you would mine."

"Yes, Trainer," she said as a smile crossed her lips. The thought of spending more time with Fina was actually something she didn't mind at all. She truly liked the woman and hoped that at some point they would be great friends to one another.

Turning to Serafina, Evan said, "I'll leave her in your hands tonight, my dear. You're both dismissed."

"Yes, Master," Fina said quietly then halfway turned towards the door, waiting for 57 to acknowledge Evan's dismissal. Their hands were still linked together and she rubbed her thumb along the slaves hand in a comforting manner. Not only did she want to comfort the girl at this moment, but she also wanted to keep her tuned in to the fact that their bodies still touched.

"Yes Trainer," 57 answered. She felt a little thrill of sensual electricity pass through her at Fina's caress and allowed herself to be led, but remembering her training asked, "Should I get my uniform, Serafina?"

"No, pet. You shall walk naked. I am sure that your 'uniform' will find its way back to your room in order to be washed." Fina smiled a bit and headed towards the door.

"Yes Serafina," 57 answered shyly as she followed along. The thought of walking through the public areas of the house made her a bit nervous. Intellectually, she knew that the little scrap of cloth that made up her uniform didn't really cover much at all but, emotionally, it still gave some sense of security. Evan had placed Fina in charge however, and she was going to do her best to follow her instructions as well as she would have followed her trainer's.

After exiting the basement they made their way to the staircase. They ascended to the second floor and onto the thick, plush carpeting, passing by the walls decorated with sconces and paintings. They walked down the hallway to a door at its far end. The door was plain as far as engravings went, but beautiful when compared to the spartan living space the slaves lived in.

Fina pushed the door open, revealing a beautiful interior and smiled as she turned to 57 saying, "My oasis for when I am here." The walls were a deep red color and the floors were covered with thick black carpeting. There were no couches or chairs; instead there were huge pillows of varying sizes where one would assume the sitting area to be. There were a few Japanese-style low tables with some knickknacks placed tastefully here and there, but the most remarkable thing about the entire room was the central fire place. Everything was centered around this sleek design. It didn't have a base to it, but instead was suspended from the ceiling. The pit itself was circular and had a fire grate all the way around though it wasn't necessary as it didn't burn real wood.

"Oh wow!" 57 exclaimed, "This is like something from an erotic story. I could picture orgies happening in a place like this. It's so sensual."

"Well," Serafina chuckled softly, "This room has not hosted any orgies whilst I have been here. Maybe we shall remedy that in the future."

"Come, let me show you the rest," Serafina gestured for 57 to follow her as she stepped forward to continue towards the back of the main room. There was a small dining room off to the side of a compact kitchen. The kitchen itself was fairly Spartan as far as decor; stainless steel appliances with black and red accents. The dinette's table and chairs were beautiful though; the tabletop was black marble, but the legs were cherry wood with clawed feet. The chairs were of the same wood, with crushed black velvet cushions on the back and seat. There was also a small chandelier, tastefully done, hanging above them.

Serafina led 57 to a hallway off to the side of the dining room. There were three doors along its length, one of which was open revealing a bathroom. Fina led 57 to the second door and pushed it open revealing another room like the living room with the addition of deep crimson silks hanging in tasteful waves around what appeared to be a huge feather filled mattress lying on the floor. As in the living room, cushions were tossed artfully into the corners. One wall was covered with a large black and white painted mural of two lovers embracing.

57 stared shyly at the mattress, "What do you want me to do, Fina? I'm yours to command. I'm very nervous, though. I don't want to disappoint you." She clasped both of her hands tightly together and tried to calm herself the best she could.

Fina shook her head with a soft husky laugh. "As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm to serve my sweet, I do not plan to rush you or push you. As much as a submissive as you tend to be in your head; so am I...if not more so. I know what it is like to be out of your element with your heart beating as fast as it can; half in fear -- half in anticipation," as Serafina spoke, she moved gracefully to place the palm of her hand over 57's heart. She could feel the rapid "thump thump-thump" beating beneath her fingers and she smiled again. "Besides that, you have yet to see what is behind the other door," Fina said with a wink.

Serafina's touch raised gooseflesh all over 57's naked body. "Thank you for understanding. This is all so new, but I do want you to teach me, Fina. What we did with Trainer turned me on so much." she said while blushing hotly. "There's more? What else do you have to show me?"

Fina smiled, and couldn't resist the temptation of such a lovely hard nipple in close proximity to her hand. She let her fingers drift downward and outward toward the peak of 57's breast, tracing a path across her chest. Her fingers finally found the hardened bud and proceeded to flick and tease it.

"The last room is a play room of mine that I have specifically set up for things that I like to do to others or have done to me while I am in residence. However, we don't have to play in there if you don't want to, this night is for us to enjoy however you would like."

Gnash58
Gnash58
139 Followers