90210 Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought for a moment and then carefully climbed through the window walking cautiously towards him. He held out his hand and she grabbed it, he lifted her down holding her body in his left arm as he clung to the drain pipe. He instantly cursed his stupidity, not only was he in unbearable pain from the broken rib and stabbed shoulder but the drain pipe was ripped off the wall from their weight and they slowly rocked backwards and plummeted through the air, landing roughly in a bush.

'...my bad..' Jake sputtered, through a mouthful of leaves.

'You idiot,' Michelle yelled, slapping his bad shoulder.

'Hey, you got on, you didn't consider it either!'

Michelle didn't respond, only moaned as she clawed her way out of the bush. Jake waited a second more and then followed her. Moving out of the foliage, Jake crouched down and crept across the garden towards the gate. Michelle, not seeing the point walked casually behind him wondering what sort of decision she had made following this muscle bound moron. He started to climb the gate, in immeasurable pain, with every step up the gate he cried out quietly. Michelle watched him in awe for a second, then walked to the side of the gate and pressed the open button, and the two gate doors opened up before her.

'You know...I think maybe I should have stayed inside.' Michelle moaned.

'That makes fucking two of us.' Jake hissed, painfully climbing down the gate that had slowly swung him against the wall.

Fighting the urge to continue this argument, Jake staggered back around the gate and crossed the street, looking right towards the tankus he saw seven fuck heads loitering around it.

'Stay here,' He instructed Michelle, she gladly did as she was told and prepared herself to run back to her house when he failed.

Jake weighed up his options, he considered everything he could do, even entertained lassoing them one by one only to realise he'd lost his rope in the previous fight. Jake continued to look around and spotted a dislodged stone in the wall, he grabbed it in his left hand and crept forwards. He crouched low behind the first fuck head stood on his own at the front of the tankus, staring at the wind shield. Jake bent his knees then launched himself up with his left arm high in the air, and smashed it down into the fuck heads skull.

Further up the road, Michelle winced as she watched the diseased man fall in a heap to the floor, she spotted two more of them notice the noise and shuffle around the side of the huge vehicle. The brute who saved her, was crouched down waiting for one of them to round the front but he didn't seem to realise there was one coming from behind him.

'Hey!' Michelle shouted, trying alert his attention. She watched, relieved as Jake spun round and struck the approacher in the face with the large stone he carried. He turned again and struck the third. He looked to be in a considerable amount of pain carrying and swinging it about, she watched as he dropped it to the floor and bent over looking exhausted. Michelle watched nervously, realising that by shouting she had caught the attention of the remaining four fuck heads, who immediately started running towards her.

'Oh for fucks sake,' Jake exclaimed furiously as he watched the four fuck heads marching away from him towards Michelle, who seemed to be frozen to the spot. Jake, picked himself up off the floor and jogged up the street after them.

'Hey!' Jake shouted waving his left arm, 'oi you bastards, over here.'

Jake threw his stone at the closest one to him and it landed on the side of his head, causing him to fall face down on the ground, his head bouncing up off the concrete. Jake, ran past him and swung his fist into the next ones head, causing him to stagger sideways into another fuck head. He'd gotten their attention.

'Oh shit,' Jake panicked as they turned and rushed towards him. He back peddled towards the side walk and collided firmly with a street light, as the nearest to him came within reached he grabbed his head and stepped sideways slamming his face into the steel post. He watched as it staggered backwards and collapsed. He wanted to step forwards and kick its head but the other two came after him, he ran further down the street with them both just behind him. He reached the front of the tankus and dropped to the floor, he reached under it's hood grabbing onto something but one of them seized his leg and pulled, he slid out from under it and jabbed a large pole into ones chest, it fell backwards and collapsed. The other pounded Jake's face several times with his fist, Jake began to black out, but before he did he booted the fuck head in the groin, then rolled over to rip the pole out of the dying man's chest and thrust it into the others spine. Jake's eyes began to fade.

'Hey,' Jake heard a distant voice, his head hurt massively, he couldn't see.

'Hey, get up' the voice continued, his body was shaking.

'Hey, come on, get up now, you great big oaf!' His eyes jolted open and he saw her beautiful angry face staring down at him. 'It's about time, how do we open this thing?'

'Help me up,' Jake insisted, trying to lift his upper body, but struggling.

'You've got to be kidding, you must weigh over a ton.'

'Help me the fuck up Michelle,' Jake spluttered, losing his patience.

Michelle grabbed hold of his left shoulder, and jake used the pole he found still gripped in his hand to shift his body weight onto as he rose to his feet. Jake stumbled round the side of the tankus using the pole and her body to walk, when he reached the back, she saw for the first time that there were two huge doors, locked by a padlock. Jake fell forwards onto the doors and lent against it on his left side, grabbing the padlock. He began to manoeuvre the dial until it clicked and then removed it, swearing occasionally about how much pain he was in. Then, with great pain and effort he pulled open the door and Michelle gasped at the interior. It looked cosy, there were beds and sofas scattered around inside and at the far end she saw a small kitchen with plates and cutlery. More to Michelle's surprise though was that it was full of women, each laid on a bed or sat on a sofa. They all looked rather shocked, they had obviously heard the commotion happening outside.

'Get in,' Jake instructed bluntly.

'What?' Michelle asked.

'I said get in, I want to go home.' Jake answered, his voice was filled with sadness, his eyes looked empty.

Michelle considered her options for a final time, before hopping into the back of the tankus, she turned around to speak but the door slammed shut on her.

Jake dragged his body into the front seat of the tankus and slammed the door behind him, letting out a terrific moan of pain. His face was stiff from the dry blood that clung to his face, his nose had stopped bleeding finally. He looked down at his shoulder and saw the linen was soaked red, he was too tired to change it, he just switched on the ignition and started the long drive.

It wasn't long before Jake started to lose consciousness, he had one eye partly open and no idea where he was going. It was a straight road with nothing on, he'd been aware of this. It was everything he could do to keep that eye open even partially but he pictured the embrace of the small number of women he had grown close to back at the complex he had separated from the rest of the world. He battled with the urge to close his eye, the voice in his mind telling him it was fine to go to sleep, he could just drive when he woke up, but a part of a told him, he might not wake up at all. He patted his shorts, around the side pockets and pulled out the bottle of Jack Daniels, he squinted at it, saw there was only a few drops left.

'Just one thing, you can't even give me that,' Jake whimpered, desperately wanting a drink.

He then poured the remnants of the bottle onto his open wounds and gripped the steering wheel tightly, growling. Both his eyes shot open, and he sat upright, swearing at the top of his lungs.

He checked his navigator, he had veered slightly of course but had only lost about five minutes. With only twenty miles to go, he braced himself and focused on the journey. It wasn't long until he was home, then he could rest.

He sighed, a huge sigh of relief as he pulled up to the front gate of the complex. He located his remote for it and waited for it to open. He slowly drove the tankus into the tight square opening until the front of it lightly nudged against the gate at the other side. Then he pressed the remote and the rear gate closed behind the tankus and the front gate opened.

He drove quickly down the road, veering to the left, smashing into several cars, he regained control of the wheel and steered sharply to the right, then he saw the hospital at the far end of the street, he took his foot off the accelerator, and closed his eyes, the tankus continued, 60, 55, 50 mph, 45, 40, 35, then smashed into an ambulance parked at the entrance. Jake's unconscious face collided with the steering wheel and the women who were unfortunate to be standing, fell, one of them hitting her head.

After a few minutes Jake began to stir, he lifted his head from the wheel and looked out of the windshield wondering why he was still here. He had placed protocol for this kind of situation, the authorities were informed electronically when the gate was opened and should be ready for him in case anyone required medical treatment. But for some reason, nobody was here. The hospital was completely barren. Jake couldn't understand what had happened but couldn't worry about it for long, as his eyes shut for perhaps the final time.