All Comments on 'A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 40'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great story

Its great

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mmmm...

I have never been with another female before, but just reading this story almost made me orgasm without even touching myself. Maybe I should be with another girl for atleast one nite!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This was so hot

I am a married mom of 3 and I have been curious about women for a long time and after reading this I really want to try. You did such a great job writing this! I applaud the explicit details! Wonderful job! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GASP!

GASP! Oh to have been there... particpating .... or at the least a fly on the wall!

I can hardly wait until Larry nails Carly. Maybe Lynn or Deb will insert him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A PINNACLE

Without a doubt this is your best work!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Bingo!

I would have predicted that Carly was just as hot to bang as her kid brother. S-s-sizzling stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Daaammmnnn!!!

That was damn good, I've always thought lesbians were hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hott

very hott story..It reminds me of my first time doing it with my best friend. YAY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing

Just amazing

Nite_Nite_over 17 years ago
That was some beautiful writing!

You surely CAN write that, that much is sooo apparent. I just love that stuff.

However, it had one, uhm, negative point: I'm so envious of Beth right now. I so wish that would've been me and not Beth. :D (although that might, just might, have been a bit tricky, since this stupid body I live in is a male one ;)

CURIOUSSOMETIMESCURIOUSSOMETIMESover 16 years ago
A superb story!

This was an excellent story. I have been turned on to two girls together ever since I'd seen that in an old vintage seventies Penthouse magazine.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
woohoo

your writing makes me wish that i was a girl so that i could have lesbian sex

GreenleafRGreenleafRalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic chapter

Your buildup to this chapter was smooth - and now you deliver! I'm ready to turn in my man bits for girl bits! This was so hot! Thanks for the entire series - I'm looking forward to the rest (and I remember that there was a watcher being watched - the resolution of that will be nice).

rooster569rooster569about 12 years ago
one hot story

This has to be one of the best stories I have EVER read. It was great from the first word to the last.great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous