All Comments on 'A Bad Day'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Any reason that these lice shoud live?

No trial, no jury, just the brothers, fathers, and husbands of the victims to hand out JUSTICE.

JokerWildJokerWildalmost 18 years ago
Loved it.

Could've been a bit longer but it was still good, Hope to read more of your work. If you're ever on the boards hit me up cause i'm lovin that pic in your profile lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story...

... was mentioned in the new story thread.

Here is the review thread:

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428901

Here is the thread that you can comment on the review:

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showthread.php?t=428875

Have a lovely day,

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written ...

the anger and the pain came though. As far as her reaction - the body sometimes has reacts the way it wants to - the mind doesn't always have control.

Sounds realistic - which i guess is the purpose of most (good) stories.

Reagrds, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
BULLSHIT---Rape is Rape

Those who rape are close to the lowst forms of life and should be punished in a manner that assures all women forever that he will not do it again

TLeeTLeealmost 18 years ago
Dynamite Jack is a fucking idiot

And this is a shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
go back to writting 101

This writter has no imagination. This story is weak at best. Additionally if this stoy was written by a women this is one who clearly has esteem issues. It suggest somone who will never get out of the Getto! unfortunately

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
to the commentor below me

Writter=writer

Getto=Ghetto

Maybe instead of picking on writers who put their hard work out for public consumption, you should try going back to English 101 and learn spelling. Just a suggestion.

Jenny, your story wasn't to my taste but I have to give you props for writing it. It was interesting, just a little raw. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
standing ovation to danielle...

addenda:

stoy=story

somone=someone

etc.

and forget about syntax and punctuation!

Jenny...very rough, believable story. My ex would have had multiple orgasms. She survived a rape, recovered eventually, but is haunted by the experience, and it affects her erotic life indelibly. Your writing is very real and very effective. I'll look forward to seeing more of your work.

secretfreak0728secretfreak0728almost 18 years ago
well i think it was a great story!

grammatical and spelling errors don't count for shit. it's the story itself that counts and i think this was a good one!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
very different....

just good old story swinging...straight from the brain,fingers to the story being written...seemed to be not a long thought out story is what i mean but...you've pulled it off well and i liked it just as it is...hot, slammin...keep up the great work and enjoyed reading you. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Sick pig!

Only a sick SOB would write a rape story like this one!

SweetWitchSweetWitchalmost 18 years ago
Not all stories have a happy ending.

While it's true that more time could have been taken in editing out the errors of this story it is strong and powerful. Dynamite Jack is right, all the raw emotion came through. Anonymous wrote "Those who rape are close to the lowest forms of life." A truer thought has never been expressed and I think he/she misses the point. You conveyed this lesson, showing the attackers for the animals they are and touched upon a few cultural issues that are too often over-looked. So, my advice, don't listen to those who are narrow of mind. You have done well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So Tastey A Story

I'm still shivering with excitement! Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow.

I second secretfreak0728 in VT comments. It's the STORY that counts.

Come on, people. This is just a fantasy, a story. I find it to be a good one - it's raw and refreshing in that rawness. If you don't like it, save yourselves and get out of this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
loved it!

very nice. i enjoy reading everything thing you write!

Awful ArthurAwful Arthurover 17 years ago
Good read!

Raw. Written raw--just like raw rape and a raw bad day. Good work. It's a 5.

amicusamicusabout 17 years ago
Well done, fast moving.

No punches pulled, well written, moves right along and matter of fact.

A special thank you Jenny, as a male writer, it is always speculation about non consent and reluctance and how the 'body' actually responds to such an event, desired or not. Assuming you "wrote it like it was...", not necessarily anecdotal but from a woman's viewpoint, very helpful in crafting my own fiction.

Thank you.

amicus...

Jack_SladeJack_Sladealmost 16 years ago
Bravo Jenny!!

I was expecting a revenge story against the asshole who fired you and the cunt who put him up to it. The rape was unexpected. I enjoyed the raw emotions in your story, it felt like I was standing on the side lines watching the whole thing, repulsed but fasinated at the same time.

Truly a bad day

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A vile story

hated this as it involves the rape of an innocent woman - how would you mother-fuckers like it to happen to your wife/girlfriend/mother?

As for the work and getting kicked out - so what - it happens time and time again - just have to move on and up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why have you disabled public comments on your other story?

The one about Belfast? It is so poignant and true. I mean, they never reported all those hangings in Long Kesh, (they even say there weren't any and the death penalty was removed in the UK years before the troubles - but if you say it is a true story then it must be!). Just how many did the Brits hang? And hie did Gerry Adams and Martin Migunnus, convicted IRA men who did time in The Maze (and the Crumlin road and the Magabbery and the jail up in Derry) survive to go on to careers in politics, rejecting their firmer support for bombing and shooting innocent members of the public.?

And all those other death that were covered up because no couple were reported killed in a car bomb in 1979 (who planted the bomb by the way - car bombs sound like terrorist weapons, but you clearly don't think the IRA were terrorists even if they did kill all those people in the Abercorn pub in 1972.)

Oh yes, and who are "the Ulsters" that Sean us a member of, and who would hang him? I don't remember hearing of any organisation referred to by that title?

And all those terrorists buried in the hills to the east of Belfast - have you any names of the victims? Numbers? Are we talking tens or hundreds or thousands? Any idea who buried them there? Because there are no reports if any if that. (although the IRA did kidnap and torture and kill and secretly bury people, but not in North down, east of Belfast, a Protestant heartland)

And the girl shot in the bar - how did that happen? Why wasn't that in the news? Why was a soldier shooting innocent civilians in a pub? What happened at the public enquiry?

Oh and the church with the thirteen steps - what street is it in?

And all those bombed out pubs - who bombed them? And why weren't they rebuilt with the money given in compensation for terrorist acts by the (british) government?

And what was the name of the orphanage?

Sorry to ask all these questions. But I would really like to learn the true history of the troubles, since you so obviously know it so well (although the fact that the castle bar is in ballycastle suggests your memory may be faulty.)

Or is the truth that this story is just hopelessly poorly researched and full if falsehoods that insult the people of Ireland by trivialising the dreadful truth of recent history.

Shame on you. Pull the story off this site.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS STORY WAS NOT ABOUT A DAY

it was about personal tragedy and the faux economy. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Powerful stuff

Not one for rape stores this was something else ... one of those times u wish Superman was real as he caught their cocks in a fly past ... and didn't let go till he was mid pacific!!!

The conflict to act.. report or not.. is the only missing link. But then it would be somebody else's story. uk male

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read!

I like your writing style this story is perfectly paced and I simply loved the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a stupid story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous