A Bangin' New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, Bri's spirits slightly dampened when she glanced out the window. The sky had gotten considerably dark gray. That terrible storm she had been hearing about seemed to be moving in and Bri knew they needed to get out of this town as soon as possible. She couldn't take anymore setbacks.

An hour later, the participants were filling out evaluation forms as Bri and Erin packed their equipment up.

"It's really getting bad out there," Erin mentioned as she glanced out the window. Bri looked at the sky again.

"I know, that's why we need hurry up and get back to Miami."

Erin went around collecting the evaluation sheets as Bri continued to look at the sky. It really didn't look good.

As they rode to the airport, Bri was really starting to get worried. Hearing the driver, John, speak was not making it better. "Wow, it really looks bad," he said. "And with that small plane, not sure if they are going to be able to fly out. It's looking to be a bad storm and with the temperature, it will all turn to ice."

"They will fly out," Bri said determined.

"Bri, we need to think about safety here," Erin offered.

"Not now, Erin. It's your fault we are out here in the boondocks in the first place," Bri snapped.

At the airport, there was a back and forth between the airline of whether to depart or not. There were several other passengers there, bedsides Erin and Bri, who were also trying to fly back to Miami.

Finally, they made the decision to fly out. As Bri slid into her window seat and buckled her seat belt, she breathed a sigh of relief and threw a haughty glance at Erin sitting beside her. "Told, you," Bri said.

The victory was short lived. After a 30 minute delay, the pilot's voice came over the intercom. "Ladies, and gentlemen, this is your captain, Dave, speaking. It seems we are not being cleared for take- off because of the incumbent weather. This flight to Miami is being cancelled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Several groans could be heard throughout the small cabin with the biggest one coming from Bri. "I cannot fucking believe this!"

Bri continued to complain while getting off the plane and back into the lobby airport . "There has got to be a way to Miami."

"It's really bad weather, Bri. It's best to stay put," Erin said.

"This coming from a woman who has no New Year's Eve plans or plans for any night of the week. Ever." Erin looked hurt. Bri was in full anger mode and didn't care.

She spotted John, their driver, outside. "Got an idea."

Bri ran outside to him and Erin followed. "Hey, John. You know where we can rent a car around here?"

"You have got to be kidding," Erin said exasperated.

"Miami is only four hours away by car," Bri threw back.

John shook his head. "No car rental places around here, ma'am."

"You're kidding me!"

"No ma'am. Sorry."

"Small, hick ass town," Bri admonished.

"The closest thing we have is Mike," John offered.

"Mike?"

"Yep, Mike got himself a brand new Mercury after his aunt died and left him some money. He loves driving that thing and for 100.00 bucks plus the gas, Mike will take you just about wherever you want to go."

"Great, where is he?"

"Over on Maple Oak. I can take you over there if you want."

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me," Erin said. "He would drive with this kind of weather coming on?"

"Mike don't care," John said. He tapped his forehead. "He's a little soft up there if you know what I mean. But he's nice enough and the boy sure can drive."

"Great, let's go." John went to open the car door.

"Really Bri?" Erin couldn't believe it. "You would hop in the car with a strange man who is crazy enough to drive in this weather? You're that desperate for some stupid party?"

"I wouldn't expect you to understand. Let's go, John." John went for the car door again.

"Well the company is not paying for it," Erin said and folded her arms.

"Why the hell not? It's a transportation expense."

"At this point, it's not work related and definitely a liability in this weather. I'm not approving the funds for it."

"Fine," Bri hissed. "I will just pay for it myself. Let's go John." John went for the car door yet again.

"Great," he said. "Now you have cash, don't you? Mike only takes cash."

Bri looked in her purse. "I only have cards. Is there a bank around here?"

"Yes, we have the one."

"Great, let's go."

"But it is closed for New Year's Eve."

"Dammit!"

"Sorry, ma'am."

"This is really stupid," Erin stated.

"Stay out of it," Bri snapped. "What about an ATM?"

"Oh, one of them cash machines? Yes we have one. Right outside the bank."

"Great. All I need," Bri said excitedly.

John looked as the other airline passengers beginning to file out of the airport. "Well I got to get these other folks to a hotel somewhere. I can run you by the bank afterwards."

"How far from here?"

"20 minutes walking." John looked at the sky. "But it's pretty cold out here and that rain is going to start pouring down."

"Bri, just let it go," Erin said

Bri ignored her and turned back to John. "I will walk to the bank and meet you back here and you can take me to Mike's."

Erin threw her hands up.

Bri looked at her. "Look, you do whatever you want." You have already cost me enough."

With that, John pointed Bri into the direction of the bank and Bri started walking. It took all of 4 minutes for her to realize just how bad of an idea this was. The biting cold became accompanied by a harsh wind and Bri's thin sweater was no match for it. By the time she made it to the bank she was freezing. The only heat came from when she blew her top upon seeing the out of order sign on the ATM.

On her way back, the rain finally made its grand appearance. Immediately, it began pouring down like buckets. Bri walked faster and then took off into a run. She tripped twice with the last one causing her to land painfully on her back. Bri stumbled into the airport lobby soaking wet and freezing cold. Looking around, she was surprised to see Erin sitting on one of the benches.

Erin stood up upon seeing Bri. "Oh, wow, are you ok? Take my jacket."

"Don't bother, "Bri snapped. "And what the hell are you still doing here? I thought you were going to a hotel."

Erin ignored the question and went to sit back down. "So did you get your money?"

"It was out of order. She turned to Erin. "Look, can you just please give me the cash?" Bri asked and then let out a sneeze and shivered.

"Are you kidding me right now? Look at you. No way, Bri. Too dangerous and against regulations."

"Thanks for nothing," Bri said and stormed off to the other side of the airport lobby and waited until John finally arrived and picked them up.

And so here she was. In the back of John's van watching the rain beat against the window and perfectly ruin her New Year's Eve.

"Ok, here we are ladies. Last one," John said. They had already gone to the only other hotel in town which was full due to stranded passengers and New Year's Eve celebrations. Erin got out without saying anything. Granted, she had also been the one to get out and check the other place, but Bri didn't care. She was soaking wet, cold, pissed, and her head was throbbing. Erin came back to the car and gave a thumbs up. She passed John a tip. "Happy New Year, ladies," he said.

"Thanks," Erin said. Bri could only muster a weak smile.

Bri rubbed her head as she shuffled her way inside the lobby. I just want to find some alcohol, go to my room, and not be bothered, Bri thought to herself. Bri had plans to not see Erin again until it was time to fly back.

Bri followed Erin and Lori, the overly cheerful hotel clerk, up the stairs and down a hall of rooms. Lori handed Erin a key. "Have a nice night ladies and Happy New Year. We have sandwiches for purchase downstairs if you're hungry." Lori looked at Bri. "Well you are absolutely soaked, Sugar," she said. "I can get those washed for you if you need it."

"Wait, where is my room?" Bri asked.

"Oh, this is all we have left," Lori said. You two were lucky. A man right before you had the room, but decided to go to the next town. "Thanks," Erin told her. Bri looked like she was just given a death sentence.

Erin opened the door to the room and Bri stalked in behind her. The first thing she saw was the ONE queen sized bed. Just great, she thought to herself. Erin closed the door and laid her shoulder bag on a desk. Then it hit Bri. Again. "Shit, we don't have anything to sleep in," she said.

"Uh..no, you lost our luggage," Erin said without looking at her.

Bri dug in her purse for her phone. She might as well let everyone know she wasn't going to make it.

"Damn," she said as saw it was completely dead.

Erin looked up at her. "What now?"

"My phone is dead and the charger is-"

"In the lost luggage," Erin finished for her.

Bri glared daggers at her.

Erin took out her laptop. "Do you want to shower first, or should I?"

Bri ignored her and looked around at the cramped room, the ONE bed, and then down at her soggy clothes. She shook her head. How could this happen she thought. Then she sneezed.

"Hope you're not getting sick," Erin said.

Bri said nothing and started towards the bathroom.

"Hey, I am going to ask Lori about something to eat," Erin stated. What do you want?"

"I don't want any food. Just see if she has any booze. Anything will do."

"Um, well you haven't eaten since lunch, so I thought you would be hungry."

"I don't need you thinking about or for me. No food. Just see about some alcohol. It's not that hard!" With that Bri went into the bathroom and slammed the door.

She turned on the shower and began to strip off her heavy, sodden clothes. "What a fucking piss of shit day," she said out loud. All Erin's fault. Bri stood in front of the mirror naked. She looked terrible. Her usually gorgeous hair was all windblown, her skin red from the cold, her eyes were watery, and she had a big bruise on her lower back from when she slipped and fell. She jumped at a knock on the door.

"If you give me your clothes, I can take them down to Lori for you," Erin said through the door.

"Go away!" Bri yelled back. She could not ever remember being this angry or this big of a bitch to anyone. Ever. She looked in the mirror again. She was becoming a completely different person. She needed a drink.

Bri stepped into the shower and began to relax under the warm water. "Damn, this feels good," she said out loud. As she used the raspberry smelling complimentary soaps and shampoo to wash the grime from her hair and body, she reflected on the day. She had all but given up salvaging any part of her New Year's Eve. She wanted a drink. Bad. She could only hope that by some miracle, the weather would clear up tomorrow and she could get the hell out of this town and far away from Erin.

After her shower, Bri rubbed some raspberry and vanilla lotion on her body, which smelled divine. Next, she wrapped herself in a fluffy towel and took a deep breath. No pajamas and so, therefore, in a room naked with Erin all night. Just great, she thought.

Bri stepped back into the room to find Erin setting sandwiches down on the table. At the sight of them, Bri's stomach growled. "Sorry, they didn't have any booze. Just these." Erin set down two small bottles of apple juice.

"Figures," Bri grumbled. She went over to the table and surveyed the sandwiches as Erin unwrapped one. "What kind are they?" Bri asked. "Well this one is roast beef and that is tuna."

"I don't want tuna. I want the roast beef," Bri protested.

"You said you didn't want anything. I only got that just in case and didn't want to not bring you anything to eat."

"Why the hell didn't you get two roast beef?"

"It was the last one. Once again, YOU said you were not hungry and I don't like tuna."

"Well I certainly don't want it. I want the roast beef."

"Are you serious right now? You should have went and gotten your own food then."

"It's your stupid fault we're in here in the first damn place. Give me the roast beef."

A stare down. Neither woman relenting until, finally, Erin sighed and slid the roast beef sandwich over to Bri. Bri snatched it up, grabbed one of the juices, and went to sit on the bed.

"You're welcome," Erin said as she began to reluctantly pick through the tuna sandwich.

Bri offered nothing. Just took a huge bite of the roast beef. It was either the best roast beef ever or she was really hungry. Probably the latter. She grabbed the remote off the night stand and began surfing channels. They were the standard, limited hotel channels. She did manage to find a New Year's Eve countdown special that had already started. Just a few hours left in the year.

She looked around at the dingy hotel room, her towel wrapped body, and Erin's obvious distaste with the tuna sandwich. What a way to end the year, Bri thought. She glanced at Erin again. And what a person to spend it with. Bri finished off her sandwich and drank the rest of the juice. Next, she settled on top of the covers to watch the special and get her mind off things.

Four hours later, Bri awoke with a start. The room was dark and all she could hear was the soft volume from the television. It took are a second to get her bearings and remember where she was. She did notice her headache was gone, which she was internally grateful for. She glanced next to her to see Erin sitting in a bath towel, hair wet, smelling freshly showered, and staring intently at the television with tears in her eyes. Bri looked at the screen. It appeared to be some family holiday movie.

Erin looked over at Bri and quickly began wiping the tears away. It was obvious she didn't want to be seen crying. "I hope the volume didn't wake you. I was trying to keep it low."

Bri glanced at the clock. 10:58pm. "Hey, flip over to the other station. I want to watch the ball drop and see what celebrities show up."

"Oh, this is a really good movie. One of my favorites and I haven't seen it in so long. It goes off at midnight, but we can switch over when it gets close."

"No, I want to watch it now. Hear some music. I don't want to see this mushy crap."

Erin sighed. They were back at it again. "It is not crap and I said we could turn over close to the time. I have been more than accommodating, Bri, and I really want to finish the movie."

"Accommodating? Seriously? Fuck what you want. You got us into this. Turn the damn channel." Bri knew she was being a brat and was surprised she was still acting like this. Her easy going manner had left long ago.

Erin threw the remote down on her nightstand. "Bri, I am getting damn sick of your tantrums. You keep blaming me for having us do the jobs we are paid to do. This is beyond ridiculous. You don't get to party and drink your ass off on New Year's Eve. Boo fucking hoo. Not the end of the world and not worth you acting like a damn bitch this whole time."

Bri was seething now. "Don't fucking question my work ethic, Erin! I work just as hard as your rigid, uptight ass any day of the week. I have the evaluations and commission checks to prove it. If I want to kick back and celebrate at the end of the year, I can do that." Bri was yelling now. "At least I know how to have fun. And you're one to call someone a bitch. You are such a dried up, uptight prune all the time that no one can stand you!"

With that, Bri quickly reached over Erin and grabbed the remote and changed the channel to the New Year's Eve special. "Hey, maybe your number one resolution for the new year should be to get that stick out of your ass, Erin." Bri put the remote on her nightstand. Erin said nothing as minutes of silence passed. Bri kept staring at the television but remained very aware of Erin. Bri wondered if she had gone too far. Her suspicion was soon confirmed.

"Stick in my ass," she heard Erin quietly say before Erin got up and walked over to her carry-on bag.

Bri tried to pretend she was unfazed, but kept one eye on Erin as she watched the television.

She heard Erin dig around the bag before she finally came back with one of the shoe boxes and two of her scarves.

She laid the items on the bed and began fiddling with her towel. She now had Bri's full attention with the New Year's Eve program all but forgotten.

"You know, you're absolutely right, Brianne," Erin said she as took off her towel and let it drop to the floor.

Bri's eyes became big as saucers as her heart began to beat very fast. Two quick thoughts came to her mind as she stared at Erin's completely naked body. (1). What they hell was she doing? and (2). Damn, what a fucking body it was. The rumor of her running miles every morning before work was definitely true. She had well developed muscular legs, and actual abs. With her height and face, Bri swore she must have modeled once. And those breasts. Bri could not take her eyes off the large, perfectly tear drop shaped globes with thick pink nipples that were quickly hardening. Bri could feel her own nipples hardening.

"Wwwhat the hell are you doing?" Bri stammered.

"Oh, just giving you what you want," Erin answered. With that, she quickly reached for Bri's towel and yanked it off of her in one fast move. Next, Bri felt herself being roughly tuned over so she was flat on her stomach.

"What the hell?!" she cried out. She saw Erin grab one of the scarves and felt her straddle her backside. She could feel the soft wetness of Erin's pussy on her bare ass. She tried with all her might to squirm free, but Erin had her by 4 inches in height, at least 25 pounds in weight, and those strong muscular legs. Next, Bri then felt her arms being very tightly tied behind her back with the scarf. "What the fuck are you doing, bitch?!"

"Uh, that filthy mouth," Erin said calmly. With that, she grabbed the other scarf, forced Bri to bite down on it and tied it over her mouth. Bri screamed with the tie in her mouth.

"See, Brianne, you have been bitching and whining all day," Erin said as she climbed off of Bri and stood up. She looked down at Bri. "Don't you fucking move," Bri didn't move a muscle. She couldn't. She was absolutely terrified. How had things changed so quickly?

Next, she saw Erin pick up the remote. Instead of changing the channel, she actually turned Bri's New Year's Eve program up louder. Bri was beyond confused.

She watched as Erin put the remote down and then started opening the shoe box. "Now everyone knows that, although not advisable, the best way to shut up a whiner is to give them EXACTLY what they want." Bri was frozen; completely transfixed by Erin's actions.

"Now you have been saying to me all day you want a wild, crazy, banging New Year's Eve. And silly me, didn't even realize you had already given me the tools to give you just that." Erin reached into the shoe box and pulled out the same long, fleshy dildo Bri and her friends had placed in her cabinet for her birthday. Although it didn't seem possible, Bri's eyes widened even more.

Erin began fastening the dildo to the harness and pulled out a huge bottle of lubricant.

Bri could not believe this was really happening. She started trying to scream through the scarf tie. Although she was really frightened, she could feel herself getting very turned on.

Erin, now wearing the dildo, climbed back on the bed with the lubricant. Bri felt Erin separate her legs very far apart. Erin had a firm grip on her thighs as she kept Bri's legs separated. Bri knew she was staring hard at her now dripping wet pussy.

"Well damn, Bri. There is no need for the lubricant," Erin said.

Bri felt Erin rub a finger gently down her slick folds. Bri moaned softly.

"Fuck you're leaking like a faucet. I can't even see where to put the damn dick." Bri heard Erin move around and the next thing she felt was Erin's tongue intensely licking her dripping pussy.