A Bangin' New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bri started moaning and screaming through the tie. She quickly felt a hard slap on her right ass cheek, which made her moan even more. Everyone has that one spot that makes them completely crazy, and for Bri, it was her ass. She loved having her butt played with, whether it was tickling, rubbing, a soft bite, or spanks which Erin just gave to her left cheek. Bri yelped.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" Erin slapped both cheeks, and then went about licking Bri again. Bri thought she was going to lose her mind. Erin's tongue was absurdly expert. She gave her deep, long strokes down her labia and then pushed her tongue into her vaginal opening. With each stroke of her tongue, Bri became even wetter.

Erin stopped. "Dammit, would you quit leaking. I'm trying to clean this mess up and you keep running like a faucet. Erin returned her tongue back to Bri's soggy wet pussy. This time, she started making loud slurping noises as she incessantly lapped up Bri's cum.

That did it. Between the loud slurping and Erin's tongue, Bri's orgasm hit like a typhoon. She felt her body tense up then began to spasm violently as she let out a long scream through her tie. During the entire orgasm, Erin kept licking, which caused Bri's intense orgasm to last even longer. When her climax finally subsided, Bri lay on the bed , still face down, with her hands tied, whimpering like a wounded animal. Erin continually licked up the cum as Bri's body moved in post-orgasmic jerks.

Erin finally stopped and lifted her head. "Although, I didn't give you permission to come, you're going to be glad you took that edge off," she said.

She reached up and turned Bri's head towards the television. Bri had completely forgotten that the New Year's Eve program or televisions themselves existed.

"Now, since you wanted to watch your precious New Year's Eve countdown, that is exactly what we are going to do," Erin said. "Countdown."

Bri fet her thighs being pushed apart again. Then, without warning, Erin slid the long thick dildo right into her.

"Now make sure you pay attention to that countdown clock," Erin said.

Bri could barely register anything on the TV screen as her brain had been completely consumed by a pleasurable fog. Erin brought her back to reality. She roughly grabbed Bri's hair. "It's at 15:24. That is all that's left in the New Year." Erin began slowly thrusting the dildo into Bri. "You better not even think about cumming before that fucking clock reaches zero."

Erin grabbed the remote and turned the TV up louder.

Next, she started thrusting the dildo harder into Bri. Bri didn't know what she was going to do. The first orgasm had taken a little bit of the edge off, but she didn't know how long she could last. Bri looked at the clock. 10:02. She could see the smiling host and celebrities on the screen, but everything else was a blur. Even with how loud the TV was, her mind was completely consumed by Erin fucking her.

Erin made expert, strong thrusts. Going slow, increasing speed, and then going slow again. Next, Erin slid her hands between Bri and the bed to grab onto Bri's breasts while she continued to pound her from behind. Bri moaned with pleasure. Who the hell is this chick, Bri thought as she struggled to keep her orgasm at bay. Bri really didn't know what exactly Erin would do if she did come too early, but she was turned on by the excitement and unpredictability of it all.

And unpredictability kept coming. Erin stopped for a few seconds and removed her hands. Bri heard the lubricant bottle being opened. Then without warning, Bri felt Erin's long and well lubricated finger slip right into her asshole.

Bri started screaming through the scarf tie. Erin slid her finger in further and then started thrusting with the dildo again. Bri looked at the countdown clock. 7:02. She wasn't going to last. Between Erin's vigorous thrusting and the finger in her ass, she was going to fly to the ceiling. The only thing that helped was Erin stopping at different points and sitting still.

From Erin's hard breaths, Bri knew she was trying to stave off her own orgasm as well. "Don't you fucking move a muscle ,"she told Bri. Bri would lay completely frozen, feeling the unmoving dildo stuffed up her pussy and the finger still in her ass. It sometimes took a few moments, but then Erin started back thrusting again.

She fucked Bri relentlessly. By the time the five minute mark came along, all of Bri's senses had dulled except for the feeling of her body being fucked. She could barely register the laughter and music of whatever goofy host was on TV. A face she had seen many times, but could not remember the name. Her entire brain had shut down except for her pleasure center, which was on full blast.

It was finally at the one minute mark. Although Bri didn't think it was possible, Erin was able to push the dildo even deeper into her. Next, Erin took the finger out of Bri's ass, pulled Bri up, and reached around and now placed two different fingers on Bri's clit. Bri screamed.

Erin rode Bri like an animal in heat with the dildo and used her fingers to rub Bri's clit just as hard. All Bri could do was scream through the scarf tie and struggle to hold on. She heard the host begin the 10 second countdown.

"10."

The pleasure was unbearable. She was crying and moaning out of control.

"7."

Bri heard Erin's insistent grunts as she continued to fuck Bri and rub firmly on her clit.

"4."

Bri felt herself almost go numb and was now afraid of the orgasm building inside of her. She had never felt anything this intense in her life.

Bri saw the countdown clock reach 0:00. Just as the screen exploded into different confetti colors, Bri began to see her own colors in her head. Erin gave one last hard thrust just before Bri's body went rigid and then shook violently. Her eyes rolled deeply in the back of her head and she let out a feral scream as she bucked, spasm, creamed, and came hard into the New Year.

Around 3 in the morning, Bri awoke and sat up in bed. She looked down and saw she had been tucked under the covers. The scarf ties had been removed. The light was still on in the room and the TV was on mute. Bri looked over at Erin to see she had fallen asleep.

On shaky legs and a well fucked pussy, Bri quietly made her way into the bathroom. As soon as she closed the door, she looked into the mirror and mouth "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Bri could not believe what had happened. Erin McKinnon had just fucked the living shit out of her. Uptight, cold, stick up her ass Erin Fucking McKinnon. And with a dildo Bri had bought her as a prank no less! What the hell just happened? Only a few hours into the New Year and she had already had a night so wild it would be enough for the entire year.

Bri stepped into the shower and turned it on. As she washed the lingering sweat and huge amount of dried cum off her body, two thoughts came to mind. While she was still confused about how and why this all went down, she was very aware that (1) she was not letting Erin get the best of her and (2) she desperately wanted to have sex with her again. By far, she had just experienced the most intense orgasm of her life. This was saying a lot because Bri had had a lot of sex. A lot. But nothing ever like just what happened. She had hooked up with girls before in the sense of kissing them while she was drunk for the amusement of some guy. She did engage in a threesome once. But of course, it was while drunk once again, and only amounted to kissing and feeling the girl up while her and the guy got it on. Nothing like what she just experienced with Erin. Intense and completely sober.

Bri stepped out of the shower and toweled off. The advantage of no luggage was no clothes to worry about. Bri took a breath and opened the door. Ready or not, Erin was about to get what was coming to her.

When Bri entered the bedroom she saw Erin wide awake, still naked, and drinking another apple juice as if nothing had ever happened. Erin pointed to a juice on the table. "Got one for you, too."

"What the hell happened earlier?" Bri spat out as she went for the juice. She was thirsty as hell and her throat was raw from all the screaming.

"I just gave you what you deserved. You were really being a bitch," Erin replied.

"Well you messed with the wrong bitch," Bri said. She finished the apple juice, slammed the bottle on the table, and stomped over to Erin. Erin seemed amused. Bri realized she had not really thought this out. Erin was still bigger than her. "Where is it?" Bri asked looking around for the dildo.

"Like you would know what to do with it," Erin said.

That did it. Fuck the dildo. Bri caught Erin off guard and pushed her onto the bed. Bri was completely turned on. She climbed on top of Erin and started kissing her. Erin kissed back and it actually became very tender and loving. Then Bri tried to pin Erin's arms to the bed. Erin fought against it and yet another power struggle ensued. The girls wrestled on the bed, completely naked, until they ended up in a crude scissors position that also resembled a pretzel.

With her face pressed against a pillow and the rest of her body entangled with Erin, Bri had no idea what her clit was smashed up against but it felt divine. Somewhere on Erin's hip or thigh. Whatever it was, Erin began to rub it hard and fast against Bri's clit. Bri tried hard not let Erin win again. She felt Erin's pussy somewhere on her leg and tried to wiggle it with no avail. Her legs were somehow pinned between her and Erin. Erin kept humping against Bri until Bri felt another strong orgasm build inside of her.

Right before she came, Bri felt Erin untangle their bodies. Erin grabbed Bri by the legs and pulled her to the center of the bed. She lifted Bri's right leg up high and then lowered her pussy directly on to Bri's. Erin began grinding her hard. Bri's eyes rolled back in her head. With the position she was in and Erin's weight and strength, Bri could only lay there and take it. Bri would have sworn Erin had suction cups in her pussy with the lock she had on Bri's. Erin mashed their pussies even tighter and began to grind faster. Little grunts could be heard over the wet, sloshing sound their pussies made as they grinded together.

Bri started panting. Erin grinned. "Look at you about to come again. Your pussy is so wet, mine keeps sliding off." As if to make the point, Erin readjusted herself on top of Bri and mashed her pussy harder against Bri's. Bri could see how red Erin's skin had turned and how dark those sea green eyes had become as she humped against Bri.

Erin adjusted and pushed their pussies together even tighter. To Bri, it seemed Erin would like to push her pussy right into Bri's if it was physically possible. Bri felt the familiar shaking in her body as wetness dribbled down her leg.

"Damn, Bri. You have a damn tidal wave in your pussy. You're a real cum happy bitch aren't you?"

Erin's dirty talk sent Bri over the edge. In response, she had no choice but to give Erin what she wanted. Bri grabbed a hold of Erin's arms, threw her head back and let the climax wash over her. She could see Erin's face twist into something resembling pain as her body began to shake. "OH. FUCKING. SHIT!" Bri heard Erin yell as her body shook like she was being electrocuted. However, it didn't slow Erin down. Erin continued to grind right through her orgasm as those green eyes started intently into Bri's, which sent Bri into a second orgasm as she wailed out Erin's name.

A few minutes later they lay in bed still tangled up.

"So you're gay,?" Bri asked after a moment. A few seconds passed.

"Yes," Erin said quietly. "Wow. That is the first time I have admitted that out loud."

"Sorry about giving you that dildo on your birthday," Bri said quietly. "It was tasteless and juvenile. Although it certainly worked to my advantage."

Erin laughed.

"You didn't know we would end up here together. Why did you bring it?" Bri asked.

"Well as you have mentioned several times, I was planning on spending the New Year's Eve alone. Thought it would keep me company. I had never taken it out of the package so I just brought the entire thing with me."

"And I'm sorry about the roast beef slash tuna sandwich debacle."

"Yeah, you are a real brat sometimes."

"Well, I admit, you certainly taught me a lesson. Where the hell did you learn to fuck like that?"

Erin took a deep breath. "When I was 18, starting college and really just coming to terms with who I was...am, I met this 36-year old woman. I was tutoring on the side to help pay for school. I tutored her son in math once a week. It started innocent between her and I and then turned sexual. Of course, it was my first time with anyone and I thought I was in love and she was going to leave her husband and runaway with me. Of course, she was just using me. I was just a 3 month escape slash experiment while she figured her life out. She never left him. I was left with a broken heart and shame for embarking on the relationship in the first place. She was a damn freak though. I knew that even without ever having been with anyone. The woman had no limits. Taught me a lot."

"No shit."

"From then on I kept it to myself. I have had mini trysts here and there but nothing serious."

"What about your family? Are you out to them?"

"When I was 7, my mom married a guy 10 years older than her and who already had two of the most vile, rude, horrible sons imaginable. Everything with my mom became about pleasing him and those two animals and not upsetting them. The females had to take a back seat. They said any filthy, horrible thing they wanted to me and I was left on my own to protect myself. So vulnerability was not something I was comfortable showing."

"Right before I left for school, I was having such anxiety about leaving, my sexuality, and some other things and at a weak moment I tried to confide in my mom. I started trying to tell her I didn't think I felt the way I should about boys. She stopped it right there and told me to finish folding the clothes. However, she did tell my step-father who announced at dinner that night that all I needed was some good dick. His sons then proceeded over the last months I lived at home to set me up, sometimes by force, with all of their equally despicable friends. It was horrible, but further confirmed what I already knew."

"Wow," Bri said. That is why you don't have pictures of your family at work."

"We have never been close. They only call when they need money. As for my mom, we were close at one time. Like I remember we used to watch holiday movies together all the time. That is why I wanted to see that movie earlier. It was one we used to watch together all the time."

Bri felt a pang of guilt as she remembered how she acted. "Sorry," she said.

Erin continued. "But as I got older I guess she felt more alone and everything became about putting a man's needs before mine. Before her own."

"I'm sorry to hear that happened with your family," Bri said. "I can't even imagine. My family can be pretty behind the times at moments, but if I told them something big like that, they would support me. My mom had me when she was 17, and they all just pitched in and helped. They have always helped her and been there for me. They accept me for me, no matter what."

"I can tell," Erin said smiling. "You could probably poop right in the driveway and they would make a national shrine out of it."

Bri laughed and punched her shoulder.

"I'm just, kidding," Erin said. "It must be wonderful to be loved and supported like that."

"Yes, it is, Bri answered. "Sometimes I forget that."

A few moments of silence passed until Bri asked, "Earlier, back at the airport, why did you wait for me? When I walked to that ATM like an idiot. You could have just gone with John and the other passengers and found a room to yourself."

Erin looked over at her. "Although you were definitely being an idiot, I wasn't just going to leave without knowing you got back safe."

Bri thought about this a moment and then leaned over and kissed Erin's lips. "Thank you," Bri said.

They finished the night snuggled close in bed and watching movies. The holiday movie Erin wanted to see earlier was on repeat and she got to watch it in its entirety. Bri had to admit it was actually really funny and heartwarming.

The first days of the New Year inside the room were spent in much of the same manner. Competitiveness, raw sexuality, and complete emotional openness. Nothing was off limits. No pretentiousness. They had seen each other at their emotional worst and sexual best.

The rain kept pounding away outside and turned everything into a slick, icy mess. Trapped inside with Bri's dead phone, spotty Internet reception, and limited hotel channels, they had to make their own fun, all while naked. They watched movies, had crazy pillow fights, a rap battle, and choreographed dances to songs that came on the radio, from polka to country, nothing was off limits. Plus there was the sex. Lots and lots of sex. With each time both were determined to make the other come first. Bri was losing big time.

They had made a make-shift basket hoop and ball with computer paper, pipe cleaners, and tape they had gotten from Lori. Erin was going for a 3-pointer, or a shot by the window, when Bri grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to the bed. "Foul!" Erin yelled as she tried to wrestle herself from Bri. "There is no such thing in this game," Bri announced. "Nothing is off limits."

Another wrestling match erupted. Bri was able to finally pin Erin to the bed. Breathing hard she made her way down to those beautiful round, full breasts. She placed both her hands on them and gave a firm squeeze before replacing her hands with her mouth. Bri started with the left one. She circled the puffy, deep pink areola lightly with her tongue before sucking the nipple deeply. Erin began moaning as Bri moved to the right breast.

After feasting on Erin's breasts, Bri kept her tongue on Erin's body as she make soft licks towards her southern destination. Bri was determined to finally get Erin to come first. But Erin had other ideas. Bri's tongue had just reached the top of Erin's mound when Erin quickly sat up. Startled, Bri felt her body lifted and turned around so that now her pussy was pressed against Erin's face and her face against Erin's pussy. "You did not just 69 me bitch," Bri protested as she began licking Erin.

"Just try to concentrate on lasting this time, Erin teased. "You can't hold your cum for the life of you."

That did it. Bri attacked Erin's pussy with abandon.

Being on top, Bri thought she was at an advantage as she had more head room to lick and play with Erin's pussy. However, Erin had more space for Bri's weakness, her ass.

Bri still thought she had her. She stuck her tongue deep within Erin's slick folds. She placed her finger on Erin's clit and began rubbing it hard. Next she placed her mouth over the finger and began sucking on Erin's clit while still rubbing it with her finger. Erin groaned loudly. Bri sucked harder. She could feel the wetness of Erin's pussy drenching her chin. She felt Erin's body begin to shake.

Suddenly, Erin pulled another unpredictable. Without warning she inserted one then two fingers into Bri's ass while continuing to dole hard licks against her clit. Bri couldn't hold on. She let out a loud grunt and began shaking uncontrollably as she came. She had all but forgotten about licking Erin's pussy. Erin didn't forget. After Bri had come down from her orgasm, Erin locked her long legs around Bri's head and began humping hard against her face. Bri could only lay there in her post-orgasmic haze as Erin used her face for a humping post. Panting and grunting it didn't take long for Erin to arch her body, shake, and let out a howl as she came hard.