All Comments on 'A Bar On The Wrong Side Of Town'

by Catesby

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Everybody needs a wife like this

I found myself bone hard halfway through this story.I felt a bit sorry for the husband but I felt envy as well. What a fantasy to see all those cocks and hands all over his wife. It cwertainly turned him on and it turned me on too

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I want a husband like this

Your story thoroughly turned me on. Wish I could have been the wife whose husband let her fulfill her fantasies....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed it

I a white female who was know in our small town as nigger lover, was also know by almost every negro in town because they had been between my legs and in my mouth many times.

RmblnMnRmblnMnabout 19 years ago
Favorite

This is still my all-time favorite story in this category. I envision my wife in a similar setting, reliving her past, with the sight of her being touched and taken by (and responding to)all those black men-exciting me to no end. It would be a dream cum true. I wish the author had continued this story with more chapters detailing what came next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
shitty

what a useless worthless husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent

regardless of how you feel about this subject, you should admit it was beautifully written, with the husbands curiosity building and the wifes inner desires being revealed. instead of the usual walk in, no motivation except just fucking (not that there is anything wrong with that) maybe the sexiest hottest story i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hot Story

You described the black men taking the white wife perfectly. You didn't rush into it so I was able to stroke myself the whole way through. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
crap

Husband is retarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More "wimpy White Man " Bullshit!!

Where does this shit come from? This isn't stroke material! And speaking from experience. one of my best friend's sister just tried to initiate this type of perversion with her husband, recently. She doesn't have a home anymore(12 yrs of marriage)and lost all rights to her kids as she was "entertaining" black men at home, when her children were asleep in the next room.

Her husband, a subway worker, came home slightly hurt one night, early and caught her out. He did what he had to do. The court didn't even charge him with a crime. He was attacked, in his OWN HOME by his wife and her "friend", the 3 small children now underfoot. One dead intruder later, I got a call.

I and my wife took the kids to our house, called the lawyers and BCW. We were given temporary custody pending a hearing in family court. My friend was awarded full custody. His wife was excoriated by the judge as a "perverted person", irresposible enough to endanger her own children. The deceased had drugs on his body.

The ex-wife is now pregnant, and that's a damned tragedy as we do not know the identity of the father. She will not allow intra-utero testing of the DNA with her husband. Probably not his kid, so probably not his worry. Maybe.

Oh, yeah... The site most visited on the ex-wife's computer account was a "cuckold inter-racial love" site.

Some love, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pile of dog shit material!

Where does this "wimp-husband" bullshit orginate from? This story is a pile of dog shit that the author should be swallow. Get a fucking life and quit polluting this site with such bullshit.

jkwheeljkwheelover 17 years ago
cowards

if you dont like the story why comment and why not use your name is it because you are ashamed that you read the story ? or is it because the author will some how know who and what you are? A COWARD WHO ONLY GIVES VOICE TO AN OPINION IF THEY ARE UNKNOWN?

JAMES WHEELER.

P.S see it is easy to leave your name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
as "More 'Wimpy White Man'" said

fantasies in erotica website is okay; but when women --- men too but women's more precarious, because they can and do get pregnant and since they injest more fluids from the guys, they also prone to get disease automatically when they have oral, vagina, or anal sex with an infect man --- try this in real life, they find, sooner or later, that many of their men can be just as harsh as those rough and strange men they lay down with in adult fantasies in motels.

for some women, perhaps a few stolen hours of lewd but "exciting" sexual acts with strangers and men not their spouses, are terribly irresistable; but many can and do lose many years worth of life partnership with those they married to, including the losing of incomes --- which is actually quite important.

the rate of women cheating is approaching the rate of men cheating, exactly like it is in smoking, where women are fast catching up, and with all the side effects.

the difference is, men CAN and DO start again, even at 50 or 60, with much younger women --- starting a family, that is. Women don't really have that option. Perhaps most don't want to. But if women mess up in their forties, when most women are not able to have children any more, and they had spent the last 15 to 25 years raising a family, taking care of the husband, they can face a lot more hardships.

'tis why in NATURE, both in homo sapiens and in other creatures, the females are usually more SELECTIVE in choosing a partner. those females who "relax" that function and started fucking around, even after they've found suitable life partners, "for excitment," etc., their lives can be drastically changed, usually for the worst economically,,,

but, hey, perhaps a few stolen hours of bodily fluid exchange with "exciting men" are worth it, from the fantasies here in Lit. and other such places! actually, it'd be more intelligent of these "loving wives" just married those "exciting men" they rather fuck with, you'd imagine they'd think like that! (if those guys want to shack up with such cheating women, that is,,,)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another cockhold ing story

The poor husband gets setup by stuckup wife its a crap story

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story but, as one person commented, what happened afterward? Where did it take the married couple after the episode? A few of the comments on this story I think are completely out of line. Folks, this is a STORY! We are all aware (hopefully) of the far reaching dangers of actually acting out this type of behavior, but this is a fantasy, and, by definition, not real. Lighten up and just enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hate to ask but where do you get the husbands

from. (It was the filthiest toilet I'd ever seen in my life. The floor was all wet, there was tissue paper everywhere, and the washbasins had what looked like bloodstains all over them. I tiptoed over the wet patches on the floor and positioned myself in front of the urinal. When I had finished I tiptoed back to the washbasin and turned the tap on with one finger, avoiding the bloodstains at the edge. After washing my hands I walked over to the electric dryer and pressed the button. The hot air lasted for about two seconds before switching off again. I pressed it again and the same thing happened. In the end it must have taken me about five minutes to get my hands dry.) Here is this guy that has left his wife alone in a real sleezy bar and he goes to take a piss and is acting like some kinda of a prima donna pretending he's at the ritz or somewhere. He should just piss and get the fuck back to his wife...BUt NOOOO the dufus has to wash his hands and dry them properly...his wife could be raw meat by this time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
no pity. just envy!

Why would anyone pity the husband? He was excited as hell by the scene. and so was I!!!

Yeah, it's a fantasy! Some men like to see their wife shared.

hot hot writing, great story.

thanks!

Molly

pleasuremongerpleasuremongerover 16 years ago
this is a

DAMN good read!

your details are sick (that means they are extremely good!) I love the story but I just can't understand how a man, any man of any race could get off from witnessing his wife, girlfriend, etc, etc, have sex with someone else!!! That's me. I will never understandit nor do I want to understand it, but I will not hold my personal veiws against your story!!!!!

this is a some good ish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good stuff

it's the second story by this author i've read and i've absolutely loved both.

personally, i see nothing wrong with consenting spouses spicing up their love life by including other people... if your emotional bond is strong enough... it could be a great thrill.

that being said, cheating and humiliation are just not cool... and should be reserved for the fantasy domain.

forfun44forfun44about 16 years ago
Loved it!!

I really love stories like this. I think any couple who has an open mind should act out one of thier wildest fantasies & this is one of mine! Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
..white women+BLACK POWER=MASTER RACE!!!

..for all you WHITE LOSERS..your white women want/need/are..the vessels carrying BLACK SEED to create the new MASTER RACE..BREEDERS for the BLACK ADONNIS PIPELAYERS..who know how to 'OWN' a white woman...KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF..the BLACK BROTHERS..will take care of the best whitey has to offer..and will inseminate them with the future of america..and you worthless white cockroaches will die off..you're on the endangered species list now..to soon become extinct..it's noted all over the world..the BLACK MAN is taking over america..and will feed you to the gutter rats..which is where you are/have been..YOU GO GIRLS!!!XX..;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Beginning Bad Ending

I liked it up to the point where the husband got locked out. The truth is that all consenting went away when they took away his choice. For her to agree to it made her no longer his wife. The husband may have enjoyed seeing those men use his wife. But then to make him feel unwelcome is beyond understanding I know some men like to be cuckhold but they are still there to see it.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Where is this bar?

I want my hubby to take me there if you will let me have the address. But he says he would not go home at the end - he would stay and watch (and join in) the fun.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Where is this bar?

I want my hubby to take me there if you will let me have the address. But he says he would not go home at the end - he would stay and watch (and join in) the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A lil corny

2 many unbelieavable and unrealistic lines

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Been There....Done That!

There is nothing hotter than watching a group of Black men fuck your white wife. We live in Wash., DC which allows my slut wife, Karen, all the big dick she wants.....and for over 20 years she has wanted, and got, plenty. A few years ago we bought a small, 14 unit, apartment building in SE and the mostly male tenants, and their friends, keep her cunt filled with hot cum.....which I get to suck out of her every day. Keep her fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
They shouldn't have dragged the Husband away.

I would love my wife to be more exciting and her and I go to that bar and watch her get fucked. The only thing is I would have stayed to watch and infact since there were no other women for all those men to fuck and suck their dicks I would have volinteered my mouth and ass make my wife watch me get fucked and suck cock. Then there would be two black loving big thick cocks sluts in the family. I say add to the story and bring the husband back in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely story

My one comment is if you've never seen a black cock slide into your wife you are missing a lot. What a sight to see that big, thick cock slip into my wife many times and many black men. I enjoy the look on her face and fills her cunt with cream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope you continue this story. I think its great but ended too abruptly.

How many big black cocks did she service and what did she do with them? Did she go home afterward, if so how did hubby react? Is she working the street now? Is she a stripper now? Did she turn out to be a slut now?

Lots of opportunity to expand, would like it very much if you'd continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great tale

I agree another chapter would of been nice. Nice story, thanks for sharing.

mstrb77mstrb77almost 12 years ago
Black meat inside

Mt wife did something like this at times and ccam hme to tel me she got fucked. But she enjoyed it to have really hung black men fuck her publicaly.

She's gome now but the memories of it are still here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mstrb77

I sure hope you can fuck better than you can type!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great job!

Don't listen to these idiots. Listen People...This story is part of a genre. It's an interracial cuckold fantasy...get it? It's not a fucking political treatise, or proposal for legislation. Relax and let people have their fantasies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My Wife

Sally reminds me of my wife. She used to work in a black bar before we got married. She was always talking about the guys feeling her up. She really enjoyed the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

that was a AWESOME story.. I am going to send the link to my wife... Who knows... Maybe something similar can happen to her... But I would want to stay and watch ! Anyone in the San Antonio Austin area????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Hot!

My wife and I use to hike trails in the woods. One time we stopped so she can pee. While she was peeing, she noticed a black guy taking a piss too. He turned towards her and watched him stroke his big black cock. She got really wet from watching him. I went to check if she was okay, and she was playing with herself. Then she told me to look, and I seen him and his big cock. She said she couldn't help it and that she didn't know what to do. I asked her if she wanted to touch it, and she said yes. I let her walk over and was thinking she was going to jack him off. I kept turning around to keep an eye out. After about 5 mins, I noticed she was sucking him and his hand was on the back of her head. She tried to take his entire load, but some ran down her chin and on her shirt. He calmly walked away and we all continued on our way. She still talks about that day, and how it was her only time of acting out like a slut. When we talk about it, she gets really wet!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
HOT,HOT,HOT!

Another asshole,wimpy cuck is born! ~ So is wimpy gonna divorce the cunt,have her get checked for STDs,or just let her fuck and suck all the bib-dicked jig-a boos she can find ,on a regular basis?!

Wimpy shoud have 1)Dragged her into a cab as soon as they left the theater, 2) Once he saw her flirting with Black and Blacker,dragged her sorry ass out of that bar,or 3) Call the cops as soon as it started to get out of hand (or in their hands,as the case was).

What a disrepectful,unfaithful,scuzzy,cheating cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm a bisexual, but draw the line here.

I've done some strange things in my day. I've paid female escorts to let me perform oral sex on them and had a sporadic, non-exclusive relationship with one which lasted a few years (I still occasionally hear from her whenever she's broke, but the sexual component of this ended in 2006). I've marched in a few gay parades and blown guys in every gay sauna in my home area code. I just don't remember which guys or why; frankly I don't care. I was in risk groups that weren't even on the public health forms the last time I got an HIV test (all over now, I've been celibate since 2008 and the tests came back negative). I've had some bizarre (but not exclusive) relationships with various people met online, including one year-and-a-half long distance relationship with a beautiful transwoman whom I ultimately stupidly let slip out of my life when I was diagnosed with depression in 2003. I miss her the most.

If I belonged to this "Sally" of yours and she wanted to bring back a pair of negros (ugh, racial stereotyping) to have sex with both of us, I'd probably have jumped at the opportunity (just so long as her tubes are tied - my vasectomy only protects her from me). Face it, I'm not a nice boy or anything you'd bring home to momma.

That said, the moment you kicked me out and locked the door, the relationship was over. I'll be around one last time to pick up my stuff and truck it to the local U-Lock storage company. Any further contact will be through my lawyer.

It's over, bitch. You left me.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 8 years ago
Sally is a good slut wife

All the Anonymous that through shit at this story must have got real hard reading it and their little dicks cam in their pants. I love slut wife story's. Bad ending, the hubby should have fucked her and stayed to take photo's of the train for later fantasy's

ThePiperRaiThePiperRaiabout 6 years ago
Fun story, but too short on detail.

I loved the story, and the build-up is fantastic. My only complaint, and it's not really a complaint, is that I would have liked more description of the sex. I love a long, drawn-out sex scene after all.

quinn roganquinn roganalmost 6 years ago
One of the very best!

From a brilliant author! The slow build-up - the dawning realisation on Tom that Sally has engineered the evening - then his burgeoning excitement as she gradually lifts the corner of the curtain on her hitherto undisclosed past. And then his descent into full-scale cuckoldry - very convincing and arousing stuff! I first read this story more than ten years ago - it still does it for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Let it be me

Very sexy, made me hot, and very wet, would love it to of been me, I can just imagine all,those lovely BBC's filling my tight white pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a slut

When she shows up at home the next morning, do not let her stay take her back to the bar and tell her this is her new home. Also, will have divorce papers delivered to the bar ........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another one for the delete file. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hummm I wish my husband was so understanding. I would have to be making at least month trips to the bar. Would love for him to see the start and then put outside like a cat for the night. Might even might decide to stay a weekend or week though maybe once a year or so. I would have really loved it if they ripped up all her clothes or maybe even tore them up and set fire to them in a ice bucket. wonder what she would have to wear home or call her husband and have him pick her up...Oops forgot to tell him to bring clothes . Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always have to laugh at guys who read this kind of story and then say things like 'another delete file' or kick her out or whatever. Why don't they just stay with stories more of their taste and let others with different taste have their own fun. It is like saying, "Hey my taste in porn is normal but others that like this type of stuff are sick and unfit to read. I know they would say all sorts of things if I told them that while my husband was in the Army he set me up to get fucked by his best friends (who is black) and I loved it so much I forgave him and his friend was over our home a lot and sometimes with his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a plagiarist rip-off of "JUST FOR OLD TIMES" by quinn rogan.

Every element of Quinn's story is mildly altered to make a "NEW" story, but

its an embarrassing poor effort. Too bad readers don't complain to the web

master about this sort of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stolen story

https://www.literotica.com/s/just-for-old-times

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck all that noise. I wouldn't mind going to a shady bar, but all that other bullshit, my wife would turn into a bye bitch. To the one that said let those who enjoy this, enjoy it, I too enjoy it. I read it, put myself in the scenario, then think of all the way I can destroy all the offenders with the least amount of blowback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous